Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Confirmed: cancer HAS spread to her liver, bowel and groin.

Oh well.

Looks like she wasn't putting it on after all... :)

Jade Goody for 2010.

Oh well.

Looks like she wasn't putting it on after all... :)

Jade Goody for 2010.

Let's hope she lasts the year out, so I can put her on my list for next year.

My ex-boyfriend died of cancer, it started in his stomach, but once it hit his liver he was gone within about three months. I wish I'd picked her now.

My ex-boyfriend died of cancer, it started in his stomach, but once it hit his liver he was gone within about three months. I wish I'd picked her now.

ditto. I thought she was bluffing it.

It looks like Grim Reaper is now peeping from behind the curtains.

If she survives '09 she will be a definite '10.

My bet is '09, DL miss.

Bugger!!

No, I think Lard is telling the truth...;)

I wish my ex would die of cancer..........

I don't mean that. :)

No, I think Lard is telling the truth...;)

I wish my ex would die of cancer..........

I don't mean that. :)

Mean. He was a nice ex, we parted on good terms (i.e., "I'm going to die and want to go and shag lots of girls before I do", "Fair enough!"). The current ex, however, can rot in a maggot-infested cesspit of his own excrement for all I care.

Back to Jade, however - I don't think she'll last long enough for any of us to put her on the list next year, I think she's a goner, sooner than we think. Doesn't change the fact that I think she looks like an egg though. And a f*****g ugly one at that.

No, I think Lard is telling the truth...;) blah blah

I wish my ex would die of cancer..........etc

I don't mean that. ;) etc

Mean. He was a nice ex, we parted on good terms (i.e., "I'm going to die and want to go and shag lots of girls before I do", "Fair enough!"). The current ex, however, can rot in a maggot-infested cesspit of his own excrement for all I care.

Back to Jade, however - I don't think she'll last long enough for any of us to put her on the list next year, I think she's a goner, sooner than we think. Doesn't change the fact that I think she looks like an egg though. And a f*****g ugly one at that.

That egg is soon to go off methinks...

BTW the ex is the clue for Godot as to 30.09.98 mystery... :)

Did anybody see the documentary on Jade Goody in Sky Real Lives? Hey, no snarky comments, let's say I was doing... ahem... research. She has been given a 40% chance of survival... I wonder if she will be in next year's list...

Far be it for me to say "I told you so" but... I told you so :)

The Mail's mods didn't approve of my post, the overly sensitive tossers. All I said was how trim she's looking and that it can't be all bad news.

Can't be, can it?

The Mail's mods didn't approve of my post, the overly sensitive tossers. All I said was how trim she's looking and that it can't be all bad news.

LOL, the celebrity liver diet. People are dying to try it.

Luckily I had the forethought to put the repulsive cave troll on my 09 list. I keep getting this awful recurring thought its going to have its death screened live on Channel 4 or sell the photo rights to Hello! magazine

I keep getting this awful recurring thought its going to have its death screened live on Channel 4 or sell the photo rights to Hello! magazine

That would possibly be the funniest thing of 2009.

I may be out of step here but isnt it just a little bit off to be gawping at the death throes of a young woman (under 30) who is clearly dying and terrified of doing so? A young girl who will leave her young Children to grow up without their mummy, and a Mother who will have to bury her own daughter.

The Norman Wisdoms and Winehouses of Celebdom are there to be shot at, the aged and the self inflicted are fair game but this is one young girl, as thick and as hideous as she may be, who really doesnt deserve to have her corpse wanked over before she is cold in the ground.

Its all rather sad.

I may be out of step here but isnt it just a little bit off to be gawping at the death throes of a young woman (under 30) who is clearly dying and terrified of doing so? A young girl who will leave her young Children to grow up without their mummy, and a Mother who will have to bury her own daughter.

No.

Shes a bitch.

No.

Shes a bitch.

She kind of leaves herself open to us 'wanking over her corpse' by constantly feeding the papers with every little detail of her illness and treatment. I think she would probably get more sympathy if she wasn't selling her soul to allcomers. Of course I feel some sorrow for her, but then, every single person on our deathlist either has children or parents that will have to bury them. Where do we draw the line?

The Norman Wisdoms and Winehouses of Celebdom are there to be shot at, the aged and the self inflicted are fair game but this is one young girl, as thick and as hideous as she may be, who really doesnt deserve to have her corpse wanked over before she is cold in the ground.

Its all rather sad.

She dug her own grave with the "Shilpa Poppadom" performance. Instead of gracefully appreciating the fame and fortune that the British public foolishly bestowed upon her, she just couldn't help showing what a nasty piece of work she is. LFN is right that she's thick as sh*t, but there are plenty of stupid people who go around without insulting a nation of a billion people on national TV. She pissed off the wrong gods, and not even Karma Chemotherapy will save her now.

Well that f*****g told me, didnt it.

Right, what are the odds that she doesnt see out February :)

"Calling Armitage Shanks!!"

I think she's in big trouble, now that it's spread to the bowel.

I don't think she'll last the year... :)

Its all rather sad.

I have a certain amount of sympathy for her, she's annoying as hell sure, but she's no Susan Atkins, and Atkins and other murderers aside, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.