Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Bit of a shame really though - I read right the way through the Paul Hunter thread last night, and I think it would be a bit of a jolly jape if we got some ranters. I appreciate their sentiments and all that, but what a bunch of twats!

Doherty? O'Sullivan? Dunn? Nope, none of them. Sadly, the Day of the Ranter is well and truly over.

No it isn't, just wait until some public do-gooder or some conspiciously ill person raising money for charity is at death's door. Or some respectable type on the edge of celebrity - like Jill Sinclair - gets shot by her son's air rifle. It's more a matter of cirumstances than time.

Doherty? O'Sullivan? Dunn? Nope, none of them. Sadly, the Day of the Ranter is well and truly over.

No it isn't, just wait until some public do-gooder or some conspiciously ill person raising money for charity is at death's door. Or some respectable type on the edge of celebrity - like Jill Sinclair - gets shot by her son's air rifle. It's more a matter of cirumstances than time.

You're still dreaming of the halcyon days of 2004-2006. Jane Tomlinson's death in late 2007 didn't elicit one single rant, despite her being the proud owner of a 26-page thread full of totally disrespectful yet amusing bitchiness. Why do you think that is? Possibly because there are millions more websites out there for people to whinge incoherently on today than there were during the night of the Hunter.

PS Are you not allowed an avatar during your short stint as John Leslie? Not even a John Leslie one, or an Abi Titmuss and that friend of hers from the vi... oh, never mind.

You're still dreaming of the halcyon days of 2004-2006. Jane Tomlinson's death in late 2007 didn't elicit one single rant, despite her being the proud owner of a 26-page thread full of totally disrespectful yet amusing bitchiness. Why do you think that is? Possibly because there are millions more websites out there for people to whinge incoherently on today than there were during the night of the Hunter.

PS Are you not allowed an avatar during your short stint as John Leslie? Not even a John Leslie one, or an Abi Titmuss and that friend of hers from the vi... oh, never mind.

He's right you know. This site is starting to become a little genteel. Maybe we should be a bit more outrageous with our threads. Or something... :smiley_f:

Potential ranters aka guests are currently unable to post in threads started by a guest, by some quirk of fate or technology. Into which category Tomlinson's falls.

Not that anyone gives a stuff about the minging illness-faking drama queen anymore.

jade has months to live ,looks like she wont even make 2010 , though i have a feeling she might make 2010 still being young her body can put up a fight. defo wont make it past jan 2010 though. hear she's marrying her boyfriend just hope he doesnt run off with the millions and leave her kids penniless

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...hs-to-live.html

i not the biggest fan of hers but no one at 27 deserves cancer except maybe Ian Huntley etc.

all the best .

Confirmed by the BEEB

Looks like the Grim Reaper is making his travel arrangements at the moment

I wonder if Kerry Katona will land the role in the TV movie Poppadoomed!: The Jane Goodie Story. Directed by Ken Russell and featuring Sunetra Sarker as Shilpa Fuckawala, Dot Cotton as Jane's Mum and A Traffic Cone as Jack Tweed.

Apparently, Jane is also a monkey who teaches children how to grow up.

Confirmed by the BEEB

Looks like the Grim Reaper is making his travel arrangements at the moment

The tumour made me constipated and caused my body to start bloating

Is it me? :D

No.

This bit made me :D as well.

My biggest fear was that I would have to have a colostomy bag.

No.

This bit made me :party: as well.

My biggest fear was that I would have to have a colostomy bag.

Until it was explained to her, she probably thought it was a designer accessory... :D

He also said Goody's boyfriend Jack Tweed had proposed to her in hospital after receiving the news.

Sly f****r.

He also said Goody's boyfriend Jack Tweed had proposed to her in hospital after receiving the news.

Sly f****r.

Wasn't that it "Carry on Doctor" ?

LOL

Sly f****r.

That's something I don't understand, getting married when you find out you're going to die soon . Wendy Richard and Joanne Evans did the same, why the need to die a married woman? What difference does it make.

That's something I don't understand, getting married when you find out you're going to die soon . Wendy Richard and Joanne Evans did the same, why the need to die a married woman? What difference does it make.

Might be something to do with inheritance law.....estate passes to spouse... :D

A will is invalidated by a subsequent marriage, so I understand, so it's important to get these things done in the right order.

Depends on where you are domiciled, in Scotland 'Jus relictae' is used, probably changed now, but when I studied it only the heritable estate passed wholly to the spouse, the moveable estate was split into 3, one third went to the spouse and the remaining two thirds were split between any remaining issue (children). I would imagine that, if it is the same in England, Mr. Tweed would inherit any property owned by his new wife and one third of her money, nice windfall for a 21 year old and I bet the daft bint marries him too :rolleyes: . Kind of moots the point of making a Will.

Depends on where you are domiciled, in Scotland 'Jus relictae' is used, probably changed now, but when I studied it only the heritable estate passed wholly to the spouse, the moveable estate was split into 3, one third went to the spouse and the remaining two thirds were split between any remaining issue (children). I would imagine that, if it is the same in England, Mr. Tweed would inherit any property owned by his new wife and one third of her money, nice windfall for a 21 year old and I bet the daft bint marries him too :rolleyes: . Kind of moots the point of making a Will.

course she will cos she's thick as f**k. And yeh yeh, i'll get the 'but she's dying, don't be so mean' bollocks - just cos someones dying, and i feel sorry for her and all that, but don't mean she aint thick cos she is. Did the fact that Myra Hindley was dying stop her being an evil bitch? No. I rest my case. Thick as a donkeys dangler.

course she will cos she's thick as f**k. And yeh yeh, i'll get the 'but she's dying, don't be so mean' bollocks - just cos someones dying, and i feel sorry for her and all that, but don't mean she aint thick cos she is. Did the fact that Myra Hindley was dying stop her being an evil bitch? No. I rest my case. Thick as a donkeys dangler.

Well said LB, couldn't have put it better myself

Look, nobody is addressing the SERIOUS question here.

For those of us too cautious to line her up on the DDP and HPDP, is there any hope she'll retain a pulse into CPDP territory? I think not.

Look, nobody is addressing the SERIOUS question here.

For those of us too cautious to line her up on the DDP and HPDP, is there any hope she'll retain a pulse into CPDP territory? I think not.

In my opinion, it would be a waste of your money to buy her an Easter Egg.

Good God!!

She is dying.

She wont last much longer

Get over it for gawds sake!