Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

I can't believe the bullshit I've just read,

1. Spokesman and close friend Max Clifford revealed that Goody is keen to earn as much money as possible in her remaining weeks, in order to secure a nest egg for her children.

2. The couple are said to be planning a £1million wedding ceremony after Tweed proposed at her bedside on learning the news.

She deserves a good hard fekin slap for making these statements. Go to a registry office or a church, Invite close family and friends to the wedding and reception, result? The wedding will probably only cost about 2 or 3 grand. What a saving and the rest can go to her kids

Rant over

I can't believe the bullshit I've just read,

1. Spokesman and close friend Max Clifford revealed that Goody is keen to earn as much money as possible in her remaining weeks, in order to secure a nest egg for her children.

2. The couple are said to be planning a £1million wedding ceremony after Tweed proposed at her bedside on learning the news.

She deserves a good hard fekin slap for making these statements. Go to a registry office or a church, Invite close family and friends to the wedding and reception, result? The wedding will probably only cost about 2 or 3 grand. What a saving and the rest can go to her kids

Rant over

I agree - it really is sickening.

As well as that, instead of spending time with her kids, she will be too busy blubbering in front of a camera.

The couple are said to be planning a £1million wedding ceremony

Whatever it might normally cost other punters, she will be expecting to get freebies. A parasite to the end.

She won't actually pay for any of it though, will she? The magazine that gets the exclusive rights will foot all the bills.

I also seriously question her boyfriend's motives. Before she was ill, they were on again, off again, all the time - now all of a sudden he could cop for some dosh if she pegs it, she's suddenly the love of his life and he wants to marry her 'if only for a few weeks'. Yeh, I'd marry her for a few weeks too, if it meant I was going to have a pocket full of readies.

I'm sick to death of her, it has all turned into being about money, as I said in my previous post. Feel sorry for her kids and all that, but just go away now.

She'll not be missed.

On the contrary, what will they put in the papers after she is gone?

Those lovely people at Channel 4 and Endemol are surely missing a trick here. Why not bung Jade and a few other terminally-ill famewhores into a house and the last one to peg it gets a million quid they can give to their grieving relatives.

Obviously, the tasks will have to be less challenging than usual - “day 4, and the remaining housemates must make a cup of tea… day 13, and Jade has to turn her head slightly to the left…”

Call it Death Brother or Big Hospice, have Max Clifford do the voiceover, 24-hr coverage on E4 et voila - ratings gold, I tells ya.

Guest Guest_Confused_Phil_*

Call it Death Brother or Big Hospice, have Max Clifford do the voiceover, 24-hr coverage on E4 et voila - ratings gold, I tells ya.

Big Hospice. Nice.

Guest deathlist fan

Big Hospice. Nice.

Maximillions Clifford would be great voiceover.

Jade's £1m wedding does sort of stink.

But in all of this, my sympathy goes to the cancer.

I mean, it can't be easy working in those conditions.

Even more difficult to feel sorry for her after reading this bit of old news, which I obviously missed:

I ignored cancer warnings: Jade Goody

Jade Goody has revealed that she ignored a letter stating that she needed to have abnormal cells removed from her cervix because she was too scared to go back to hospital.

http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/fullstory.php?id=14747451

Like countless others, I've had that done, and if I was told it needed doing again, I wouldn't think twice about it, it's no big ordeal.

It is - of course - possible that her obsessive athleticism has contributed to boosting her immune system over the last five years. Personally, I think we could turn this to our advantage. What if - for example - we had athletic clubs and football leagues simply for terminal cancer cases. They'd literally be playing for their lives, fierce competition, good ticket sales to raise research funds and millions saved on the NHS paying for immobile and lazy bedridden cases ticking off the days until they die, or something.

You'll notice I posted the above almost three years back on the Jane Tomlinson thread. So long ago - in fact - that the lovely Jane still had life and said thread was a ranter magnet off and on. It strikes me that some combination of my idea and the discussions above of Big Brother: Hospice From Hell would indeed have 'legs' as the media types like to say.

Bowel Cancer Beach Volleyball anyone?

She'll not be missed.

They'll be able to concentrate on the important things in life once again.

Like Diana.

Now that's futuristic thinking.

I actually keep on wondering why this whole entire discussion hasn't been merged to the Animal Antics thread.

Guest deathlist fan

I'm guessing in the next days, we'll see headlines saying:

"Exclusive! Jade goes shopping for coffin"

I'm sure the regulars can come with a suitable headline.

One thing's for sure .. the marriage won't last

I feel sorry for her kids. Its sad that they'll have to grow up without their Mum, however much money shes left them and however unconventional she is.

Each of us will slip off the hook eventually in one way or another but as a former Oncology nurse, I can vouch that this will not be a nice way to go, by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm guessing in the next days, we'll see headlines saying:

"Exclusive! Jade goes shopping for coffin"

I'm sure the regulars can come with a suitable headline.

Big Brother Bimbo Bags Box!

The celebrity wedding's going to be at a celebrity's house. Would be slightly more fitting if it were in the big/celebrity big brother house and would make more sense from a television point of view it being already set up for cameras and sound.

I wonder though, will the host sing at the nuptials? I'd prefer it if he were to save it for the funeral;

Goodbye England's geranium

We know you from the big brother house

And you raised the country's ire

Cos you couldn't shut your mouth

Goodbye England's geranium

We know you from the big brother house

And you raised the country's ire

Cos you couldn't shut your mouth

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Geranium is a euphamism... weed seems more appropriate...

Drivel.

I seem to recall you spent quite a lot of time last year informing us of how Sir Edmund's death was not particularly noteworthy as most young Americans had not heard of him. Now that you have a new little theory, which we'll probably hear about all year, he's suddenly significant. The least you can do is be consistant.

Re the optimism - I've seen it before with Blair in 97 (only time I've ever voted) and look how many celebrity deaths there that summer.

Oh God Han, you put a finger on something there. I must go out to purchase some earplugs just in case Elton John has another one in him.

He only sings songs for dead blondes though. Do you think Jade Goody would count? I can just imagine it.

sh*t, looks like the Elton John thing was our idea.

Perhaps Elt could rehash another of his songs for her.

25.gifGoodbye Shallow Thick Toad 25.gif

Actually, the geranium is the flower of stupidity,folly. It's on the internet so it must be true.

Good shot Toast, bloody brilliant.

Actually, the geranium is the flower of stupidity,folly. It's on the internet so it must be true.

Good shot Toast, bloody brilliant.

"She's a skin-bald, wizzened......she has to be Good...eeee"