Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

The couple are said to be planning a £1million wedding ceremony

Whatever it might normally cost other punters, she will be expecting to get freebies. A parasite to the end.

You said it.

"Clifford explained: 'They went to Harrods and she found the most beautiful dress. Mohamed Al Fayed heard about it and said, "That's my wedding present to you two".

Roll up, roll up, and post your heartfelt tributes to "brave" Jade here.

A quite staggering display of hypocrisy, ignorance, and illiteracy from the good ol' British public, many of whom I'm sure were equally vociferous in their condemnation of her two years ago, no doubt musing at the time something along the lines of how this talentless racist symbolised all that was wrong with our country.

A quite staggering display of hypocrisy, ignorance, and illiteracy from the good ol' British public, many of whom I'm sure were equally vociferous in their condemnation of her two years ago, no doubt musing at the time something along the lines of how this talentless racist symbolised all that was wrong with our country.

I agree with that statement.

The woman is a beast. Cancer doesn't change that.

Come on everyone, Jade has an inimitable capacity for showing a "common touch" and I for one will be sad to see her die.

Come on everyone, Jade has an inimitable capacity for showing a "common touch"

So? And (said in my best Margo Leadbetter voice) who wants to be common anyway?

Oooh, if only we could get a link past the Sun's mods. We'd have hundreds of ranters who'd make the Hunter/Hughes lynch mobs look like a cross between Gandhi and Socrates.

Guest Sun reader

I would imagine that the Sun's mods would be only too delighted to retain the link. Anything for another story line. Go for it.

I would imagine that the Sun's mods would be only too delighted to retain the link. Anything for another story line. Go for it.

I believe "Sun" and "Reader" are mutually exclusive. Perhaps you misspelled drooler? :rolleyes:

Jane has reportedly signed a £700k wedding deal

Hello, is it cash you're looking for?

I suppose at times like these it's important to think of the children, and not the deadbeat clown she's marrying (ten minutes after he came out of prison) who will undoubtedly end up with the lion's share of the cash :rolleyes:

When will they realise that nobody really gives a flying f**k about Jade Goody?

I hope all of this isn't giving Keey Katona any ideas... :rolleyes:

If you really want to drop some links:

Jade Goody Support Group

Wish Jade Goody Well

Or

Slag her off in person. :lol:

If you look hard enough, you may see one of my comments on one of those pages. Left it a few months ago...

I suppose at times like these it's important to think of the children, and not the deadbeat clown she's marrying (ten minutes after he came out of prison) who will undoubtedly end up with the lion's share of the cash :rolleyes:

I wonder if they'll bid for the funeral rights too? They could do a combo package with a showbiz routine where everyone strips off their wedding gear to reveal funeral gear underneath (not much difference). She could get Harrods to make the dress in to a convertible shroud - not much to do there either, nothing at all. They could have the grave dug, all fresh like and she could pose for OK next to the stone. And she could do some "stills" inside her coffin in her wedding dress for the second big day. Has Max thought this through properly? It's the ultimate BOGOFF.

Yet another facet of this saga that perplexes and irritates me is this notion that she has to earn as much money as possible for her kids before she dies. The insinuation almost seems to be that if she doesn't earn this extra couple of million, then they're going to be living beneath the poverty line for the rest of their lives.

What utter b*llocks!

Firstly, their mother was already a millionaire before they were born, so they've already been brought into a world of privilege that I doubt few of us ever experienced. Secondly, even if money does run a bit tight in the future, what's stopping them being like anyone else in going out, getting a job, and earning a living for themselves. Now there's a radical idea!

I hope all these deals are on a buy or return basis. I mean if she did decide to negate on her side of the bargain and say miraculously recover, I hope these fools and their money will be easily reunited.

Hear hear Raskie, I agree, if only there were a few workhouses left today they could start right away. Let's hope the poor children haven't had the misfortune to inherit the ESN gene.

I wonder if they'll bid for the funeral rights too? They could do a combo package with a showbiz routine where everyone strips off their wedding gear to reveal funeral gear underneath (not much difference). She could get Harrods to make the dress in to a convertible shroud - not much to do there either, nothing at all. They could have the grave dug, all fresh like and she could pose for OK next to the stone. And she could do some "stills" inside her coffin in her wedding dress for the second big day. Has Max thought this through properly? It's the ultimate BOGOFF.

This is a great idea, and Geronimo (nice avatar, btw) makes the excellent point that there's very little difference between the two events. They both take place at a church, you need to hire a vicar, there's lots of stuff read out from the Bible that's terribly boring profound, you sing a few songs, the men are dressed exactly the same for both occasions, the women end up in floods of tears, and there's normally some sort of a meal afterwards.

If Jane really were trying to tie this all up neatly with a bow she'd have her doctors pinpoint the day she was going to die, and get married that morning. It would go, wedding, funeral, pints down the pub, slap up meal and by then the sorrow would have worn off so they could move on to the dancing. And if Hello were there to cover it all the real winner would be the great British public.

Yet another facet of this saga that perplexes and irritates me is this notion that she has to earn as much money as possible for her kids before she dies. The insinuation almost seems to be that if she doesn't earn this extra couple of million, then they're going to be living beneath the poverty line for the rest of their lives.

What utter b*llocks!

Firstly, their mother was already a millionaire before they were born, so they've already been brought into a world of privilege that I doubt few of us ever experienced. Secondly, even if money does run a bit tight in the future, what's stopping them being like anyone else in going out, getting a job, and earning a living for themselves. Now there's a radical idea!

From what I hear, the biological father is a waste of space, and Jade wants her kids to have a private education until they are 18. Plus, after the Shilpa Incident she didn't earn any cash for ages.... that is until she got cancer and became the Brave Jade that seems to be in the cover of every tabloid these days :lol:

What utter b*llocks!

From what I hear, the biological father is a waste of space, and Jade wants her kids to have a private education until they are 18. Plus, after the Shilpa Incident she didn't earn any cash for ages.... that is until she got cancer and became the Brave Jade that seems to be in the cover of every tabloid these days :lol:

Which just goes to show that speculation is a waste of time, as from what I've read about Jeff Brazier, the biological father, he provides financially for the children, spends a lot of time with them, and I for one have not yet seen him in a magazine blabbing on about his part in things. Everything I have read about him has been complimentary.

Which just goes to show that speculation is a waste of time, as from what I've read about Jeff Brazier, the biological father, he provides financially for the children, spends a lot of time with them, and I for one have not yet seen him in a magazine blabbing on about his part in things. Everything I have read about him has been complimentary.

Assuming that's true, doesn't that suggest he's really more deserving of a slice of the £700k than Jack Tweed. Much of the sympathy she's garnering is because of the kids, who will be left without a mother if/when she dies. If it was just Jane Goony I imagine a lot of people would just say, "Serves her right for being a nasty racist". The presence of her kids changes all that, and but for the father there would be no kids (because what other bloke could possibly have got it up with her?). If Jack Tweed was marrying some check-out girl from Morrison's at the weekend, even given his past relationship with JG I'd really like to think neither Hello nor anything of its ilk would run glossy photos, much less pay more than 2p for the privilege.

Still, if he does get some cash maybe he can use it to work on his golf game.

I must say, I have my doubts as to whether this whole cancer thing is actually true (although I agree maybe it seems to be going a bit far now).

Lets examine the facts. If I'm in Jade's position (12 months ago), what's on my big wishlist.

(1) I could do with some cash - it'd be particularly handy to pay for that wedding I've been thinking about

(2) I could do with my public image being repaired after that racism episode

(3) Well that's the big ones dealt - so what else can I wish for? Errr...well how about getting people to push me around in a wheelchair? It's such a drag having to walk everywhere.

Now how on earth can I achieve these things??

[Whisper from Max Clifford]

You really think we could get away with that Max? Where do I sign?

I don't think I've seen any conspiracy theories on this one yet, but how far fetched is a Nick Leeson/Ernest Saunders miracle recovery in due course? :)

I must say, I have my doubts as to whether this whole cancer thing is actually true (although I agree maybe it seems to be going a bit far now).

Lets examine the facts. If I'm in Jade's position (12 months ago), what's on my big wishlist.

(1) I could do with some cash - it'd be particularly handy to pay for that wedding I've been thinking about

(2) I could do with my public image being repaired after that racism episode

(3) Well that's the big ones dealt - so what else can I wish for? Errr...well how about getting people to push me around in a wheelchair? It's such a drag having to walk everywhere.

Now how on earth can I achieve these things??

[Whisper from Max Clifford]

You really think we could get away with that Max? Where do I sign?

I don't think I've seen any conspiracy theories on this one yet, but how far fetched is a Nick Leeson/Ernest Saunders miracle recovery in due course? :)

You could add that the first news of the illness broke while she was in India on a career-retrieving mission which could easily have gone horribly wrong if she had stayed there much longer.

But......

Maybe she just thinks she has got terminal cancer. The master of the plan is none other than Jack Tweed!

He shaved the silly cows hair off, told her she has cancer, used it to rake in a lot of cash, and will kill her in a few months once he has milked every last dollar of sympathy.

He has the means (she is a stupid c**t) and the motive (get rid of the stupid c**t). The money is simply a bonus.

(I would love to see Jessica Fletcher reach a conclusion like that).

I believe that would be her first two-c**t book.

ok im going to guess she will die at the end of April first half of may in between 22nd april and may 15th 2009

Guest Superman
ok im going to guess she will die at the end of April first half of may in between 22nd april and may 15th 2009

No chance - she'll be a gonner inside a month! Mothers Day - 22nd March - Dead by then!

No chance - she'll be a gonner inside a month! Mothers Day - 22nd March - Dead by then!

She's dead already, operating on spinal cord impulses only. The only problem is, no-one's noticed anything different.

Her mouth still opens and shuts on impulse and there's a vague air of flatulence around, but like I said, unless you had access to her EEG, you wouldn't know her brain had stopped working months ago.

Strangely, The Sun won't let me post this information on their Web Comments pages.