Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

One thing that has always puzzled me about the marriage...I though that Jade Goody and Jack Tweed broke up last year?

I thought that she was seeing someone else? :( Can anyone else remember this, or is it me making up sh*t again?

Watched "Question Time" on the beeb last night

There was a mention of websites that were predicting her death date . tut tut.

Thank god Dl is not predicting her death. :(

How about 1st April - just before noon.

This article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/0...15875-21160736/

says that "Yesterday, Jade’s husband Jack Tweed, 21, had a session at a tanning salon after leaving her bedside." and

the boys' Dad is "busy working on The X Factor tour."

Nice to see that they've all got their priorities sorted.

Watched "Question Time" on the beeb last night

There was a mention of websites that were predicting her death date . tut tut.

Thank god Dl is not predicting her death. :(

March 18th is my best bet.....dunno why though...

My money is on 9th March. The Mail on Sunday is reporting that she wants to bring forward her sons' christening (scheduled for next weekend).

Jack Tweed "in the Doghouse" on wedding night.

Looks like Jack Straw did the right thing relaxing Jack's curfew so that he could spend his wedding night (and might I say, probably his only night as man and wife) with Jade. According to the above article, Jade went to bed at 10:30 PM, but Jack continued to party until 2:30 AM, when she came down in her pyjamas to look for him. Got to love it!

I think we are looking at March 15th, by the way.

I've tried to stay away from stories about Jade Goody the last few days, because, frankly, I can't be arsed with it all anymore, however, in a mad moment of boredom this evening, I logged onto the Showbiz forum on Digital Spy. It's quite entertaining, if only for the fact that quite a lot of the posters are clearly illiterate, every second post is from someone who's mum died of cancer, or their brother is a doctor, or their Great Aunt Minge is a cleaner in a community hospital in Outer Fuckwitsville, so of course they KNOW that either A) Jade is a big fat faker and deserves to be shot, or B ) she will turn into an angel in heaven and be the Diana of the 21st Century. I've never read such a load of utter sh*t in my life, both 'for' and 'against' Jade.

Jade Goody was mentioned on Question Time? Wouldn't have happened in Robin Day's time... :(

I'll go for 22 March - Mothering Sunday. That'll be nice.

Jade Goody was mentioned on Question Time? Wouldn't have happened in Robin Day's time... :(

I'll go for 22 March - Mothering Sunday. That'll be nice.

I'll take Friday... the 6th.

I've tried to stay away from stories about Jade Goody the last few days, because, frankly, I can't be arsed with it all anymore, however, in a mad moment of boredom this evening, I logged onto the Showbiz forum on Digital Spy. It's quite entertaining, if only for the fact that quite a lot of the posters are clearly illiterate, every second post is from someone who's mum died of cancer, or their brother is a doctor, or their Great Aunt Minge is a cleaner in a community hospital in Outer Fuckwitsville, so of course they KNOW that either A) Jade is a big fat faker and deserves to be shot, or B ) she will turn into an angel in heaven and be the Diana of the 21st Century. I've never read such a load of utter sh*t in my life, both 'for' and 'against' Jade.

However, my over-riding thought was 'Mmmm, what would happen if I posted a link to DL on these threads....mwah ha ha' - that should see us some drive-by action!

I haven't done it, but if someone double-donkey-dares me to, I will. :(

Go for it!!!

However, my over-riding thought was 'Mmmm, what would happen if I posted a link to DL on these threads....mwah ha ha' - that should see us some drive-by action!

I haven't done it, but if someone double-donkey-dares me to, I will.

I don't know about that, but if you ask nicely, I'm sure someone will double-monkey-spank you.

I was thinking of sometime in May, but now I'd put my money on somewhere around March 8th. It would preferable if it could be a Sunday or a Monday, as that is the longest time to the next batch of Sunday tabloids and we might not have to suffer their awful bleating, as we would if the event occured later in the week.

Will the funeral be shown live on TV? Perhaps culminating in the hearse proceeding slowly along the A118 to Essex, while thousands of distraught OK readers shower it with bunches of flowers.

I haven't done it, but if someone double-donkey-dares me to, I will.

I don't know about that, but if you ask nicely, I'm sure someone will double-monkey-spank you.

I asked Banshees, but he was too busy spanking his own monkey.

Guest Drunk/bored but not

... able to post in the drunk/bored thread.

I've been away for a while, I think about a year or so. My pc broke (this one isn't mine), and I haven't been on the internet since. Lost all my email accounts/passwords/logins etc. Always back up your files, people. It's been weird not being online for so long, but it helped me realise how pathetically, mindnumbingly, crushingly, awfully pointless real life is, just like the internet. There's no real difference, except you can't smell bad breath over the internet... yet. You probably could in Japan, but they're so far advanced they've probably got no need for the internet anymore anyway. Or bad bleath.

Anyway, for what it's worth (and to quasi-satisfy those of us who are still keen to see on-topic posts), when I first saw all the pictures of Jade Goody's bald head on the front of the tabloids, I wondered if sales of those papers would increase, based solely on the number of baldy-fetishists lurking among us (you know who you are) :( There must have been a few sorts who found her huge, shiny pate erotic, traipsing around their local newsagents buying multiple copies of the Sun, Star, News Of The World and whichever other filthy rags ran her "story" so they'd have more than one trophy to wnak over. I hope Shilpa bought a few copies and has been using the picture as bog paper. Personally, I'm ambivalent when it comes to the pate question, although I used to like a nice bit of pâté.

www.patelovers.com

www.pateconnoisseurs.com

alt.fetish.pate.slaphead.wank.jesuschrist.meerkat.gooseliver

A warm "Hello" to all my friends here, an icy "are you still here?" to those whose so-called contributions I still abhor.

... able to post in the drunk/bored thread.

I've been away for a while, I think about a year or so. My pc broke (this one isn't mine), and I haven't been on the internet since.

Honestly, if that was me I would rather have both my arms cut off. I simply couldn't live without the Internet.

Has anybody guessed March 14th?

I'm betting on that if they havn't.

I haven't done it, but if someone double-donkey-dares me to, I will. :(

Go for it!!!

Well, I almost did, but then I thought, hang on, they'll drive by here, see that I was the one that said 'shall I do it', then they will know it was me, and I might get an inbox full of insane chavvy death threats.

But I still might. :unsure:

Is there anyone left in the 'miraculous recovery' camp? Something here isn't quite right.

I missed the prequel in 1997 owing to an ethanol related illness, hopefully I'll be oblivious to the rerun too.

As an aside, it appears the server of her "official" website has already given up on her.

Edit - Forgot to pick a date. Seeing as most of March has been taken (give or take 30 days), I'll go for 2nd April.

Edited by Monoclinic

Right I'm saying March 17th... that'd be a good treat for my birthday :(