Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

One thing that I don't get, probably through not following closely, is this curfew. If Jack Tweed is now married to this Goody girl why does he always have to "break his curfew" to be at her side? Why can't the curfew be imposed at her home with his wife? Thus enforcing him to stay by her side instead of eating pizza with friends or whatever banality the Goody watch journos see fit to print today.

One thing that I don't get, probably through not following closely, is this curfew. If Jack Tweed is now married to this Goody girl why does he always have to "break his curfew" to be at her side? Why can't the curfew be imposed at her home with his wife? Thus enforcing him to stay by her side instead of eating pizza with friends or whatever banality the Goody watch journos see fit to print today.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The curfew applies at his Mum's house, which was presumably his home when it was imposed. Surely his home is now Jade's house? If curfews can't be moved, imagine what would happen if you bought a house with someone with a curfew living in it. They'd have to stay in your house every night....

If curfews can't be moved, imagine what would happen if you bought a house with someone with a curfew living in it. They'd have to stay in your house every night....

I would certainly be asking on a discount on the house price :unsure:

I'd guess Tweed has neither asked, nor even wants, the curfew transferred to their matrimonial home.

After all, he's got what he wants...he's married her "brand", so why bother with any of the rest of her?

On a separate point.....Clifford's assertion that Tweed had only left her bedside, during the hammer incident, to get a coffee frankly takes some swallowing (no, I wasn't referring to the coffee).

I'd like to see CCTV evidence to prove Tweed was doing more than stopping by for a few minutes. Come on, Max?

It has probably all changed by now but Jack wasn't allowed to have it transferred to Jade's house where her children were living because he has been convicted of a violent crime against a minor. I think they are spending a lot of time with their Dad now. He must be very relieved, poor sod.

Last year I was on holiday near Assisi ( again plenty of good left-footed tat for sale)

Our plane back coincided with the arrival of the 13.20 direct from Lourdes full of the dying and the terminally stupid. Couldn't spit without hitting either a nun or a suffering Marist at Stanstead, although it was dead easy to be first in the baggage reclaim queue.

DL Confessional

I too have been to Lourdes. Note for full impact go as close to the 15th August as you can possibly manage. It is at it's busiest (tackiest?). Special train loads of pilgrims from Italy, people on route to Santiago de Compostela and people just wanting to nose around. The things I found the most amusing, aside from the plastic Marys and 5L water jerrys more commonly seen in Halfords containing screen wash or engine oil, were the gianormous church reminiscent of an underground car park, dank, gloomy and made of concrete and the water taps similar to those at Glastonbury. A long pipe (rising off of the mains?) with several push button taps along the pipe where they fill up the aforementioned jerries.

Now, being British I happened to find myself in a queue. Not wanting to appear as if I were pushing in, I decided against wandering to the front to see what said queue was for or what it entailed, I just waited patiently to see the "cave". It was only when I was nearing the front that I realised everyone was touching the cave as they walked around. Too late to pull out (how very catholic) I had to go with the flow. Feeling subconcious I cracked and towards the end of my walk around the cave I put out my hand to touch the wall. The main reason for the reflex? The throng of people who sit and pray (and watch) those walking around the "cave". I felt like an imposter. Which as some might say that in escence Lourdes is full of Charlatans, I technically wasn't out of place, semantically speaking.

Couldn't see go bathe in the Ganges instead with all her friends?

Yeah, I still think Max missed a trick there.

It's been a bit quiet today Max, anything more to tell us?

"It IS now a matter of hours, she has deteriorated dramatically overnight. Sadly she is very close to the end.”

Looks like Windsor could be crowned victorious.

"One of the problems is she’s terrified of falling asleep because she’s afraid she’ll never wake up"

Jade, do you want to play hide and seek? Close your eyes and count to 50 and I'll just go and ... Jade?? JADE!!

"In a brief snatched escape from all the stress, Jackiey later took a 10-minute afternoon trip to the local post office and supermarket to buy some lottery tickets but it was all too much for her and she burst into tears again."

Well at least if she wins a fiver on the lottery that will cheer her up. Anything else?

"Then came a moment of unwanted drama as two born-again Christians trespassed onto the property and shouted up at Jade’s window in an attempt to speak to the ailing star. But the women were ushered away by a concerned neighbour."

Maybe they just wanted to throw a Gideon bible at her. Was the concerned neighbour the same one she was spitting abuse at last week?

"Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is making a dramatic dash from India in a bid to see Jade one last time before she dies."

Perhaps she's being flown in to switch off the life support.

OK thanks Max. Same time tomorrow?

"Jade has told her sons, who are staying with their father, TV presenter Jeff Brazier, she will soon be in heaven."

St Peter might not let her in - have you thought about that? It's not like reserving a room at the Marriott.

Didn't they say she had HOURS to live LAST WEEK?

One week later, she still appears to be alive...

:unsure:

Can we get some kind of fancy graphic to count down the hours?

Didn't they say she had HOURS to live LAST WEEK?

One week later, she still appears to be alive...

:rolleyes:

But she did have hours to live last weekend, just rather alot of them.

We all have varying amounts of hours left. That is unless an world ending event happens, in which case we all have the same amount of hours to go (apart from Jade, who might not have enough hours left to get that far)

1.gif

1.gif

That is a genius smiley, and with your kind permission, I will steal it to use very often, along with this one that someone else kindly provided me with a few weeks ago :rolleyes:

If she dies tonight, I'll be the one to put it out. She might not be Clive Dunn but she'll steal the moment.

Only if Reality TV could die with her.

Only if Reality TV could die with her.

Never a truer word spoken.

She has in fact got seconds to live. Perhaps she might care to spin out those seconds, anywhere between 1,480,860 to 1,567,259.5 seconds should do it. (Calculated at 20.39 GMT based on a prediction of 02 APR 09)

That is a genius smiley

Not my genius, alas, but generously provided by this clever person. 2.gif

Lots of wonderful ones there, take a look at the page index.

4.gif

That is a genius smiley

Not my genius, alas, but generously provided by this clever person. 2.gif

Lots of wonderful ones there, take a look at the page index.

4.gif

Brilliant, thanks, I found a smiley of me on there! 5.gif

I'm rather fond of this one.

2.gif

I really want an excuse to post one of the horse smileys, but I doubt I'll get one so I'll just do it anyway.

11.gif

I wish more topics other than Jade's were active.

I think it's all getting a bit boring, the minutely (is that a word?) updates on the news have done it for me I suppose, and other than the stack load of coursework I have going on, there isn't much alternative reading.

Hows Swayze doing? Fawcett? Anybody?

I wish more topics other than Jade's were active.

I think it's all getting a bit boring, the minutely (is that a word?) updates on the news have done it for me I suppose, and other than the stack load of coursework I have going on, there isn't much alternative reading.

Hows Swayze doing? Fawcett? Anybody?

They will all shortly be dead.