Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

I wonder if Channel 4 will cancel this year's Big Brother as a mark of respect for Jade?

We can but hope.....

I wonder if Channel 4 will cancel this year's Big Brother as a mark of respect for Jade?

We can but hope.....

I'm sorry, but the series will be renamed the "The Jade Goody Memorial Big Brother Show", and will run for fifteen hours a day for an extended period of eleven months, in a new house built as an exact copy for the UK's beloved angel. The inside decorated with pictures of the beautiful, intelligent, witty Jade, who captured all our hearts.

Good News!

We are all invited to the Funeral.

I still have about 11 hours left to win that bloody sweepstake...

(Updated her to amber on my sig)

the biggest out-pouring of public grief since Diana.

1.gif

18.gif

Good News!

Jade's family prepare for the end

It's entirely appropriate that this event is headlines in an entertainment website. :banghead:

"She has also made arrangements for her own funeral, which she hopes to be a "celebration" of her life."

So, she intends to include antagonising the Indian community in her final "live" event? :rolleyes:

Good News!

Hey, maybe we could have the DL convention there!

Windsor, I am rooting for you now. It's got to be today.

We can but hope.....

I'm sorry, but the series will be renamed the "The Jade Goody Memorial Big Brother Show", and will run for fifteen hours a day for an extended period of eleven months, in a new house built as an exact copy for the UK's beloved angel. The inside decorated with pictures of the beautiful, intelligent, witty Jade, who captured all our hearts.

Though if they showed her 'best' moments on a loop everyone would be reminded why we all hated her in the first place. Chuck in a few Back To Reality and Celeb BB clips and it's throwing things at the television time.

QUESTION: If her funeral was on Pay-Per-View, would you fork out?

We can but hope.....

Though if they showed her 'best' moments on a loop everyone would be reminded why we all hated her in the first place. Chuck in a few Back To Reality and Celeb BB clips and it's throwing things at the television time.

I would.

We can but hope.....

Would I fu ck. I'd rather pay to have red hot pokers shoved up my arse.

Guest josephine woodlocked

you lot are completely sick

shes an innocent person and you have no heart i just hope something very bad happens to all of you hu wrote these sik notes on this site it is disgustin the ways some of you think about other people

she has two small boys and they are goin to losse their mum so show support dont take the piss coz at the end of the day shes going to heaven and you are all going strait to hell !!!!!!!!

shes going to heaven and you are all going strait to hell !!!!!!!!

Lets see now...she sucked some guy off on national television, both her sons are illegitimate and she only found God about 3 hours ago. If there should be a heaven and hell, I don't think she'll be meeting Jesus.

Unless Cancer is is sort of 'Get out of Jail Free card' (it seems to be working for Tweed)...

shes an innocent person and you have no heart i just hope something very bad happens to all of you hu wrote these sik notes on this site it is disgustin the ways some of you think about other people

she has two small boys and they are goin to losse their mum so show support dont take the piss coz at the end of the day shes going to heaven and you are all going strait to hell !!!!!!!!

Thank fu ck for that. I was beginning to think we'd NEVER get any ranters.

Indeed. Ted has been trying... :rolleyes:

Indeed. Ted has been trying... :rolleyes:

Mmmm. I was worried about lack of ranters. I'm even more worried that you are frequenting BEBO, Windsor......

I do enjoy the way that the garbled moral outrage expressed by so many ranters is nearly always accompanied with a desire to see all of us suffer some form of horrific retribution. It's almost as if a pre-requisite of becoming a ranter is an unwavering belief in the notion that 'two rongs make a rite', coupled with a blissful ignorance of the concept of irony.

And I sincerely hope that more ranters of the calibre of Ms woodlocked do drop by over the next few days as I'm planning on starting a Deathlist Thesaurus thread to try and help us navigate the illiterate minefield that is the world of the ranter, and more posts like this will help it get off the ground quicker.

Indeed. Ted has been trying... :banghead:

Mmmm. I was worried about lack of ranters. I'm even more worried that you are frequenting BEBO, Windsor......

Better than Facebook. :rolleyes: Besides, someone has to keep those Scottish Nationalists in check...

Didn't Richard Dawkins tell you, THERE IS NO HEAVEN AND HELL!

shes an innocent person and you have no heart i just hope something very bad happens to all of you hu wrote these sik notes on this site

1) Learn to spell properly - people make take you more serious that way.

2) Hoping that something bad happens to us is just as "sick", if not more considering most of the members here probably work hard and ultimately make less money than Goody who earns millions from doing absolutely nothing other than appearing on Big Brother and becoming ill.

3) If you don't like what you read, go somewhere else.

Thanking you.

shes an innocent person and you have no heart i just hope something very bad happens to all of you hu wrote these sik notes on this site

2) Hoping that something bad happens to us is just as "sick", if not more considering most of the members here probably work

hard and ultimately make less money than Goody who earns millions from doing absolutely nothing other than appearing on Big

Brother and becoming ill.

Thanking you.

ms woodlocked's piece has the poise and elegant construction of a Shakespearian sonnet compared to some of the mob

congregated on that Bebo page. Ladies and Gentlemen, for those that might have missed it, i give you the sincere outpourings

of "Teardrops On My Guitar X"

"Tbh C If You Dnt Like Jade Then Y Daa Fuk Are U On This ??.x

C If U Know How It Feels To Have Cancer Or To Know Sumwun U love Dieing A Cancer Then Uul Know How She Fells Yaa Dick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

A Hope U Get Struck Wae A Bolt A Lightning And Goo Die Thu same Daii This Poor Girl Dies a Cancer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Feel Soo Sorry For Uu Jade <3 x

Love You Jade <3 xxx

A Hope Uu Doo Get Bettah If Possible xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

if anyone could translate that little lot id be grateful... they should stick the english language in the box with Goody when she goes... :referee:

2) Hoping that something bad happens to us is just as "sick", if not more considering most of the members here probably work

hard and ultimately make less money than Goody who earns millions from doing absolutely nothing other than appearing on Big

Thanking you.

ms woodlocked's piece has the poise and elegant construction of a Shakespearian sonnet compared to some of the mob

congregated on that Bebo page. Ladies and Gentlemen, for those that might have missed it, i give you the sincere outpourings

C If U Know How It Feels To Have Cancer Or To Know Sumwun U love Dieing A Cancer Then Uul Know How She Fells Yaa Dick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

A Hope U Get Struck Wae A Bolt A Lightning And Goo Die Thu same Daii This Poor Girl Dies a Cancer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Love You Jade <3 xxx

if anyone could translate that little lot id be grateful... they should stick the english language in the box with Goody when she goes... :referee:

It reminds me of an empathy essay I wrote in school. I can't remember the title (I'm over 27) but it had to be written as if seen through the eyes of Boo Radley (To kill a mockingbird), perhaps a journal. I must thank Ms Woodlocked for reminding me just how lucky I have been to be sent to an excellent school (a comprehensive may I add). My heartfelt apologies go out to you Josephine. I realise not all of us are born with such luck nor the gifts of sight and hearing to benefit from the education provided for us all for nothing.

Thanking you.

Love You Jade <3 xxx

I was particularly intrigued by the strofe: 'If U Know How it Feels To Have Cancer (...) Then Uul Know How She Fells Yaa Dick'. Translated to actual words it reads something as 'If you know how it feels to have cancer then you will know how she feels your penis'.

That's a rude thing to say, isn't it? She might have been on Big Brothel and she actually intended to sell her deathbed-video but that doesn't make her nymphoniac or cheap!

That is a genius smiley

Not my genius, alas, but generously provided by this clever person. 2.gif

Lots of wonderful ones there, take a look at the page index.

4.gif

That really is a marvellous site! I've never considered myself a smiley-type of person - no-one over the age of 13 should, actually - but I might change my mind. Especially because of the death/dead-department in which I found this one!

7.gif

That's cool! Can't you add that to the list of smileys at the left of this message?

[M]ms woodlocked's piece has the poise and elegant construction of a [Shakespearean]Shakespearian sonnet[,] compared to some of the mob

congregated on that Bebo page. Ladies and Gentlemen, for those that might have missed it, [I]i give you the sincere outpourings

"[assorted twaddle]"

[I]if anyone could translate that little lot [I']id be grateful... [T]they should stick the [E]english language in the box with Goody when she goes... :referee:

Hmm. :referee:

Shouldn't woodlocked actually be with a W, or are you showing non-capitalised solidarity honez? :referee: