Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Shouldn't woodlocked actually be with a W, or are you showing non-capitalised solidarity honez? :referee:

Exactly the latter Monoclinic. The non-capitalised "w" is how she used it, so in referring to Ms woodlocked, that is how it should be done, regardless of whether her original usage was correct or not. We have no way of knowing whether her usage is correct or not in the context of her name. Dick Van Dyke or Dick van Dyke, for example. For absolute clarity, use Ms woodlocked [sic].

My non-capitalised moniker does have a raison d'être, of which I am sure you are aware by now, even if you were not before.

[M]ms woodlocked's piece has the poise and elegant construction of a [Shakespearean]Shakespearian sonnet[,] compared to some of the mob

congregated on that Bebo page. Ladies and Gentlemen, for those that might have missed it, [I]i give you the sincere outpourings

of "Teardrops On My Guitar X"

"[assorted twaddle]"

[I]if anyone could translate that little lot [I']id be grateful... [T]they should stick the [E]english language in the box with Goody when she goes... :referee:

Hmm. :referee:

oh come on. :referee: 'Shakespearean' you can have (note to self.. next time youre making pedantic posts regarding the demise of the 'E'nglish language, make sure you check your own..) but a few dropped capital letters? pfft with a small p.

edit - could that bebo page one day be cited by the OED as the first known usage of the delightful noun "SHITCUNT"? i can see that one catching on...

this is my reply to the person that called heath ledger a "smart aussie b" at the beginning of this thread.He certainly was much smarter than you, now wasen't he?At 28 he won an academy award,posthumously, he made a hell of a lot of money and certainly did not sit behind a computer talking about people all day!And as far as Jane Goodie is concerned, not everyone was born with a silver spoon hanging out of their mouths, and not everyone have dream parents, Jane Goodie was most unfortunate, she had drug addicts for parents,hardly any education at all,grew up in absolute poverty, and poverty produces ignorance, and at 27, with 2 small children i feel very sorry for her.!So people show a bit of compassion for this poor young woman, because you never know when the wind is going to change, and you yourself could find yourself very ill, or else very poor! :referee:

Guest Guest
this is my reply to the person that called heath ledger a "smart aussie b" at the beginning of this thread.He certainly was much smarter than you, now wasen't he?At 28 he won an academy award,posthumously, he made a hell of a lot of money and certainly did not sit behind a computer talking about people all day!And as far as Jane Goodie is concerned, not everyone was born with a silver spoon hanging out of their mouths, and not everyone have dream parents, Jane Goodie was most unfortunate, she had drug addicts for parents,hardly any education at all,grew up in absolute poverty, and poverty produces ignorance, and at 27, with 2 small children i feel very sorry for her.!So people show a bit of compassion for this poor young woman, because you never know when the wind is going to change, and you yourself could find yourself very ill, or else very poor! :referee:

Yeah, really smart to die of a drug overdose at 28

Ah, I see - that's what happened to Jade's face.

Guest Guest
It seems Natasha Richardson might be attempting a late coup here. Though as she's not a hideous, racist old slapper, even serious head injuries might not be good enough

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7947826.stm

She is fat though, so may help

So people show a bit of compassion for this poor young woman, because you never know when the wind is going to change, and you yourself could find yourself very ill, or else very poor! :referee:

If I should become very very ill, I would be polite enough not to annoy anybody with the cancer patter. I'd find a corner and die. Not that many people would have an interest in my demise.

As for being very poor. I'm a Scottish Student which makes me poor by default. I have been sponsored by some nice English taxpayers to help me gain a brighter future...

Jane Goodie was most unfortunate, she had drug addicts for parents,hardly any education at all,grew up in absolute poverty, and poverty produces ignorance.

Poverty does not produce ignorance. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, not a lack of money.

Not all poor people are ignorant, and there are some very ignorant rich people.

Goody is the British version of North America's Trailer Trash; An ignorant, brash, mouthbreather, without the forethought or will to keep her legs and mouth shut for any more than five minutes at a time.

The fact that she was too ignorant to act upon positive results from cancer screening is testament to her (literal) terminal stupidity.

Jane Goodie was most unfortunate, she had drug addicts for parents,hardly any education at all,grew up in absolute poverty, and poverty produces ignorance

Jade Goodie did not grow up in absolute poverty. Maybe relative poverty, but not absolute poverty by any stretch of the imagination.

I think you'll find she spent 11 years at school, so it is misleading to suggest she has had no education. It isn't her fault that she's thick, but that isn't the issue.

Jane Goodie was most unfortunate, she had drug addicts for parents,hardly any education at all,grew up in absolute poverty, and poverty produces ignorance

Jade Goodie did not grow up in absolute poverty. Maybe relative poverty, but not absolute poverty by any stretch of the imagination.

I think you'll find she spent 11 years at school, so it is misleading to suggest she has had no education. It isn't her fault that she's thick, but that isn't the issue.

11 years? I thought she had to drop out of school as a child to become her mother's carer.

Special Offer...

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/J/Jade-Go...CFQulQwod5AX-qA

1/3 off Jade's perfume range!

Now, are they selling it cheaper to get rid of bulk stocks on the basis that they soon won't be producing any more of the stuff, or will it continue to feature on the shelves of Superdrug for the foreseeable future, in the same way that you can still buy those revolting Linda McCartney Burgers some 11 years after her demise?

Time will tell, folks, time will tell...

Not sure if this has been posted before, but she's now been upgraded to "princess" status.

The Princess Die-aries

She's edging closer to emulating Diana. She has two kids, isn't married to their father, has questionable taste in men, has parent issues, and is beloved by readers of Hello Magazine. Needs to work on her hairstyle though.

Seems this OK Tribute Edition is already on sale. They already know her "final words". ( And note the issue number ....)

Not sure if this has been posted before, but she's now been upgraded to "princess" status.

The Princess Die-aries

She's edging closer to emulating Diana. She has two kids, isn't married to their father, has questionable taste in men, has parent issues, and is beloved by readers of Hello Magazine. Needs to work on her hairstyle though.

...and her accent. Although you'd have thought Jade's had plenty of practise speaking with plums in her mouth.

Also on the comeback trail is Goody's co-conspirator Danielle Lloyd, on BBC1 now, talking about domestic violence which she has suffered in the past...

Why don't people who were once famous, disappear stage left to obscurity anymore?

She's planning one last party.

I am surprised she's still going.

What a stupid, ugly, glakit, money-grabbing, useless, attention-seeking, faking bitch.

PS. If she dies at this party, does that count towards the 'party-pooper' DDP bonus (that will not benefit me as I failed to pick her).

What a stupid, ugly, glakit, money-grabbing, useless, attention-seeking, faking bitch.

PS. If she dies at this party, does that count towards the 'party-pooper' DDP bonus (that will not benefit me as I failed to pick her).

Windsor, throughout the course of this thread, I kind of get the tincy-winciest feeling that Jade is not your favouritest reality TV star of all time. Just a hunch, like.

Shame on you Windsor, talking like that about the new princess of hearts :)

Guest i have one thing to say to you no matter what heath ledger died of, hes still smarter than most people that sit on computers all day talking a heap of rubbish.And again, about Jane goodies poverty, i myself do not come from a poor family, and yes i was educated, but i do not feel its right to laugh and ridicule the less fortunate than yourself!