Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Guest i have one thing to say to you no matter what heath ledger died of, hes still smarter than most people that sit on computers all day talking a heap of rubbish.

Wow misswhisp, that IS a broad assumption! Particularly from someone who doesn't know either Heith Ledger or most people blah blah personally.

Just saying dude.

Guest i have one thing to say to you no matter what heath ledger died of, hes still smarter than most people that sit on computers all day talking a heap of rubbish.And again, about Jane goodies poverty, i myself do not come from a poor family, and yes i was educated, but i do not feel its right to laugh and ridicule the less fortunate than yourself!

That's two things.

Although I honestly feel that Jade Goody is wearing out her welcome and that she should just be dead by now, I'm holding out hope that she will indeed expire by March 20. :)

BTW, since when did "hours" become days or weeks? They said Jade Goody had "hours to live" but I heard that two weeks ago! I also heard that she had hours to live this past weekend, but she's still alive!

I kinda wish I did add Jade Goody to my deathpool, but although she was already famous in Britain for being a media whore, she was relatively unknown in the US until her terminal cervical cancer. Since then, she's getting quite a bit of press release and attention in the states -- much to the chagrin of us Yanks.

Windsor, throughout the course of this thread, I kind of get the tincy-winciest feeling that Jade is not your favouritest reality TV star of all time. Just a hunch, like.

Everybody should hate Jade Goody. Especially the way she has tried to spin the fact that she is out for money and fame, to make it look like she actually cares about her kids. They are nothing but a second thought to her. Even this book deal (money money money) has been done as a "love letter to her sons".

Where does she live? I want to go egg her house.

(It has nothing to do with my deep bitterness at losing the sweepstake when it was practically promised that she would die on Monday :) ).

She's planning one last party.

I am surprised she's still going.

That photo of Tweed and the nurse is sooooo going to be a Caption Competition.

BTW, since when did "hours" become days or weeks? They said Jade Goody had "hours to live" but I heard that two weeks ago! I also heard that she had hours to live this past weekend, but she's still alive!

Tell me about it! I had high hopes for the 15th of March, which is when they said she only had hours to live. Arguably, we all have hours to live, just many more than her. But still, enough is enough I say!

Guest Phil T

Did you notice the issue number of this week's OK 'Tribute' edition?!!!!

666? Yeah makes sense though.... if I was a Christian I'd be honest right now and say it straight... where she'd be heading I mean

maybe jade goody is the antichrist. he last words were scary .

She's a man? I thought she was a farm animal. I know, I know. That's low.

Honez was on the money when he explained that poverty and white trash do not belong in the same category. In fact, combining the two is a common stereotype accepted by the rest of society who fail to recognize that circumstance and upbringing are as unalike as appearance is to personality.

It's obvious that Jade Goody was an indecent human being who was unable to function in a civilised manor. I've never seen the show, and to be perfectly honest, I don't want to see the show. However there is something that I do see.

Sure, Jade was responsible for her own actions but we tend to ignore the route of her vileness. The problem here is that we haven't given any credit to the predecessor. It's true that one may never forget where they came from.

Although ones upbringing isn't a matter of memory - it's a matter of what you are and what you will be.

So if you want to see the real monster, the real Antichrist, just take a look at Jacqueline Goody.

Honez was on the money when he explained that poverty and white trash do not belong in the same category. In fact, combining the two is a common stereotype accepted by the rest of society who fail to recognize that circumstance and upbringing are as unalike as appearance is to personality.

It's obvious that Jade Goody was an indecent human being who was unable to function in a civilised manor. I've never seen the show, and to be perfectly honest, I don't want to see the show. However there is something that I do see.

Sure, Jade was responsible for her own actions but we tend to ignore the route of her vileness. The problem here is that we haven't given any credit to the predecessor. It's true that one may never forget where they came from.

Although ones upbringing isn't a matter of memory - it's a matter of what you are and what you will be.

So if you want to see the real monster, the real Antichrist, just take a look at Jacqueline Goody.

Good grief Banshee, one, or both of us must be on some weird sh*t at the moment, because -- for once -- I am in almost total agreement with you.

Perhaps she really is the Antichrist and her death heralds the natural order of things starting to unravel. I'm looking for locusts and blood rain now...

Guest A-Pedant

It's obvious that Jade Goody was an indecent human being who was unable to function in a civilized manor. I've never seen the show, and to be perfectly honest, I don't want to see the show. However there is something that I do see.

Her name is Jackiey Budden.

(And pages 7-28 with special Jade Memorial pullout and cuddly Jade-With-Cancer toy offer)

Make your own Jade Goody memorabilia - draw a face on a boiled egg.

(And pages 7-28 with special Jade Memorial pullout and cuddly Jade-With-Cancer toy offer)

Make your own Jade Goody memorabilia - draw a face on a boiled egg.

I was thinking of a range of Jade Goody Memorial haircare products :)

A lot of eloquent contributions, shame I'm about to ruin it slightly by being so direct.

When is the pikey bitch just going to feckin die? Sheesh. Anyone know of a way to accelerate death by Cancer? :)

A lot of eloquent contributions, shame I'm about to ruin it slightly by being so direct.

When is the pikey bitch just going to feckin die? Sheesh. Anyone know of a way to accelerate death by Cancer? :)

The hammer woman got close.....I reckon she just "bottled it". Damn! :angry:

I hear Max Clifford has sold the rights to her story to Hollywood.

They are now making a movie called "Wedding four weeks and a funeral"

Mother's Day stuff

Max Clifford said the family have made no plans for Mother's Day.

He previously described Goody's condition as "very weak" but said she had "put her house in order".

If she's got no plans for Sunday, she can come round and sort my house out then, it's a right tip.

Not only will she still be alive on Mother's Day, she will still be alive on April 24 (my sweepstake date), and furthermore, she will still be alive on April 24 next year. I'm definitely sensing a miraculous recovery. You mark my words.

Not only will she still be alive on Mother's Day, she will still be alive on April 24 (my sweepstake date), and furthermore, she will still be alive on April 24 next year. I'm definitely sensing a miraculous recovery. You mark my words.

If she does, only the truly thick will not twig that's its a set up...

If she does, only the truly thick will not twig that's its a set up...

I think if that happened, Jack Tweed would feel the most cheated. :)

[snip]

It's obvious that Jade Goody was an indecent human being who was unable to function in a civilised manor. I've never seen the show, and to be perfectly honest, I don't want to see the show.

[/snip]

I don't know if the Big Brother house qualifies as a "civilised manor" Banshees.

Miraculous recovery indeed. Mark my words too.

Miraculous recovery indeed. Mark my words too.

Mark my words, Jade will die next Monday. I stand to win an iphone if she does.

I hope she'll be able to live with herself for putting us all through this ridiculous palaver surrounding her death. I mean when she's dead that is.