Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

She'd better not be hoaxing. After all this, if she's still around in six months, the media and illiturrit readership will be out with their pitch forks and flaming torches, looking for the highest tree to string her up.

Either way, some lucky deadpoolers are gonna rake in some points.

I think talking about a recovery is taking this a bit far... sure, she should be dead by now, but nobody is reporting that she has been getting better, right?

I think talking about a recovery is taking this a bit far... sure, she should be dead by now, but nobody is reporting that she has been getting better, right?

This is an interesting theory.

I definitely don't think this is a hoax; I'd doubt that Jade Goody would sink this low.

With that said, I've read somewhere that Jade Goody supposedly was trying some revolutionary, experimental treatment for her cervical cancer. Maybe the treatment is having a more positive effect on her than expected.

I also definitely believe that Jade has surpassed all the doctors' expectations. I firmly believe that even doctors are shocked at how long Jade is surviving.

I believe the reports last week that claim Jade Goody was supposed to die "within hours." I also believe that even Jade herself is shocked that she's still alive today.

With that said, I wish she'd just die so we can get this media circus over with.

"Husband Jack Tweed, 21, said the mood in the house was “all right today” as he returned from a trip to a local shop, where he picked up juice and biscuits."

So she's not going to die after all?

On 28 February she said "I'll be dead in a month" in an expletive-filled rant to her neighbour. Therefore I have selected 31 March as the date she will go, i hope she doesn't break her word.

Maybe, on some subconscious level (because she's never been very 'aware' now really has she?), she's staying alive just to piss me off.

Monday would be good by me. No-one really likes work on a Monday, so a little boost of good news would cheer me right up, good start to the week and all that :rolleyes:

I'd doubt that Jade Goody would sink this low.

1) She sucked off some guy on national television.

2) She got her 'kebab' out on national television.

3) She has practically sold the rights to her baptism, wedding, death and funeral.

4) She uses her kids to keep her in the front pages.

5) She uses her kids to rake in more cash.

So I think a recovery may well be on the cards.

Maybe, on some subconscious level (because she's never been very 'aware' now really has she?), she's staying alive just to piss me off.

Monday would be good by me. No-one really likes work on a Monday, so a little boost of good news would cheer me right up, good start to the week and all that :rolleyes:

Next Monday is taken but you could be pencilled in for the following one (30th March) if you so cared.

Oh and welcome.

I'd doubt that Jade Goody would sink this low.

1) She sucked off some guy on national television.

2) She got her 'kebab' out on national television.

3) She has practically sold the rights to her baptism, wedding, death and funeral.

4) She uses her kids to keep her in the front pages.

5) She uses her kids to rake in more cash.

So I think a recovery may well be on the cards.

I'm beginning to think that news of Jade's "stunning recovery" from cervical cancer would very well be tomorrow's headline.

I guess I'm just pissed off at all the past headlines that have somehow prognosticated Jade's imminent death "within hours" when she's still friggin' alive several weeks later!

I haven't heard much news lately regarding Jade either. Either that's a sign that she's probably likely to die very soon ... or maybe she's not in as bad a shape as we thought and that all those imminent death rumors within hours was just media hype. Again, the media has this weird morbid obsession with celebrities dying and also has this sick penchant of falsely starting rumors that a celebrity is about to die (just check out all the media coverage of Natasha Richardson...well I know she's dead and all, but look at how they jumped the gun re: her being brain dead w/o confirmation from an actual family spokesperson). Of course, I'd be hypocritical to say the above so I also admit that we the people have this morbid obsession with dead/dying celebrities, which the media further loves to exploit to bilk money out of us.

So essentially, either Jade Goody probably was on the brink of death by somehow is managing to hold on. Or maybe her cancer wasn't as lethal as hype and she could very well still be alive for the next couple years and maybe even a recovery is in the works. I do remember reading several articles claiming that Jade is trying out some kind of "miracle drug." Unfortunately, that drug might very prove to be a miracle for Goody ole Jade. F%$k!

Meet Efi Thodi, the Greek Jade Goodie. :rolleyes:

She has magical powers.7.gif

Goody nurse's vehicle vandalised

"Police were called to the home of Jade Goody after a car belonging to a nurse caring for the terminally-ill reality TV star was damaged, apparently by vandals.

a Toyota Yaris parked outside Goody's home ...had been dented and had a window smashed."

Police believe the weapon was probably a golf club, but are at a loss to explain who could have possibly done it.

Kind Hearts and Coronets? Hmmm...who would benefit from Jade being unable to get to hospital and expiring without assistance?

Go Tweed. You certainly are focused.

If she doesn't die, can we sue OK magazine under the Trade Descriptions Act? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_KISS OF DEATH_*

I dont think that Jade Goody should be on this list, lets face it, a reality tv program star, do me a favour.

Someone who has sold her soul and dying days to the press.

to much of this woman in the headlines noadays, lets hope she's soon gone for "goody"

Whilst i never wish death upon anyone,please Jade, can you not stop lingering on, ive got 50 quid,saying you wont make it passed this weekend.

Your wish appears to be granted. BBC News have just confirmed it.

On Mother's Day as well, well done Max Clifford. I bet she's been dead for a few days, and he's only announced it today for maximum sympathy votes.

At 3:15 am

I knew, I SO KNEW, that she would peg it today - what a fix. It's the fairytale ending, kicking the bucket on Mother's Day. IT'S A FIX, I TELL THEE!

Who won the sweepstake?

Who won the sweepstake?

Vinegar Tits.

BBC Link

And she's joined all the other legends of entertainment that popped their clogs at 27 - Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, etc etc.

27 Club

Who won the sweepstake?

Vinegar Tits.

Congratulations, Vinegar!!

for facks sake why cant i be the first to break the news on deathlist . damn you early birds. what are you doing up its sunday morning in fact what am i doing up im going to bed .

r.i.p jade goody

Congrats to Vinegar Tits...

I am gutted at losing, never won owt in my life lol...an I felt really positive for the 18th...I blame Max...

I'm still not ruling out a recovery - Jesus done it, why not Jade?