Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Now ive got my 50 quid on Jade Goody, i might bet it all on Thatcher gone by the end of the month.Lets hope so, cant stand the old bag

Yep. Congratulations Vinegar Tits.

And I know we've had some cracking quotes from Max Clifford et al over the past few weeks but this one from Jackiey Budden this morning is a corker,

"Family and friends would like privacy at last."

Where to begin...

Who won the sweepstake?

And she's joined all the other legends of entertainment that popped their clogs at 27 - Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, etc etc.

27 Club

Don't forget Desert Orchid...

Where now will the Max Clifford death circus turn?

Although I suppose this remunerative revenue stream will continue to flow, given that Jade's husband was due in court for sentencing on the 26th.

Another point though - cheers Jade!

She is indeed the Hendrix of reality TV morons....

Well done VT, BTW..

Interesting to note that in my list of 'leading' contenders for DDP, only three had her on their teams (no joker either)..

However she was picked by a fair few which may be considered contenders now, particularly those who had her as a joker.

Time to add to my contender list...

Twats - the Daily Mail were in on the scam, they think she died on March 22 2008!

Ahha, the DM must read my posts on here, cos they've just changed it. But it really did say 2008, honest guv!

Cynical manipulation of the nedia to the last. Will the Sun now start a campaign to have Mother's Day renamed Jade Goody Day? How long before we get a "Tweed parties with blond as Jade lies dying" headline?

Apparently last night, when Max Clifford told her it was time to meet her maker she momentarily perked up, thinking that some producers from Endemol were there to discuss a new TV series about her boys.

She's gone to a better place..... a coffin under the ground so we won't have to listen to her squawking :rolleyes:

Well done Vinegar Tits :pop:

Jade will look beautiful at her wake. There won't be a hair out of place.

For my part, I can't decide whether Jade's death proves that there is a God or that Darwin's theory on natural selection is correct.

Damnit. I mean... how sad, think of her boys...blar blar blarrrgh. If only she'd lasted until 25th I'd be a winner. Selfish bi... I mean, Queen of Hearts and stuff.

Grrrr. :rolleyes:

Thank you for all the congratulations. I feel most honoured.

Mind you, I've just almost been lynched at a car boot sale for exclaiming: "Oh Goody, I've just won our sweepstake!" I made a speedy exit in case I was about to join Jade as an angle [sic] in heaven.

Thank you for all the congratulations. I feel most honoured.

Congratulations VT. I'm jealous of your prize. :rolleyes:

When I heard of Goody's death I felt like going to Church. I don't want to run the risk of spending eternity in hell with Jade Goody. :pop:

It is also reported that the Prime Miniser is deeply saddened to hear of her death. He had her down for the 25th.

Guest I love bald birds

I felt sorry for the cancer when I heard it had reached her brain. Must have been f*****g starving.

Guest I love bald birds

Oh, but I'm sure we'd all agree it would be better if her C-word gave up on her before she even got pregnant!

Hope the kids find a decent foster home and not one where they are bummed for the next 10 years.

Oh, but I'm sure we'd all agree it would be better if her C-word gave up on her before she even got pregnant!

Hope the kids find a decent foster home and not one where they are bummed for the next 10 years.

I didn't think it was possible to lower the tone in this thread. I've just been proved wrong.

(The Kids won't need a foster home. Tweed, Bazier and the mother will be fighting for the kids. Who ever gets the kids, gets the money).

I didn't think it was possible to lower the tone in this thread. I've just been proved wrong.

(The Kids won't need a foster home. Tweed, Bazier and the mother will be fighting for the kids. Who ever gets the kids, gets the money).

Goody may be dead, but the 'story' will probably rumble on for a while until the tabs find some other sucker to exploite...

It is also reported that the Prime Miniser is deeply saddened to hear of her death. He had her down for the 25th.

Six is the PM? Bloody Nora, who'd have thunk it.

Question, how long do you think it will be before they all squabble over the revenue from the Gweedy wedding?

I give it three days.

I do feel sorry for the kids, its not their fault their mother was who she was...

Their the ones that will have the attention of the media twats all over them for the next few years

'Goodys children turn 10' 'Goodys children turn 11' etc. etc.

Thats the only sad part of this whole debacle (think thats the correct use of that word.. never used it before)

But thats all...

jade was a talentless, racist, fat, thick and ugly waste of space.

She depleted the resources of this planet for 27 years.

Rest in utter torment.

Wolf.

Going to the pub for a celebratory drink!!!

Finally, a real reason to celebrate Mother's Day.

Congrats, VT, on your fine choice. (I do think my choice is a moral victory.) :rolleyes:

The weird thing is that their kids look exactly like her! It's like the're clones or something...

The wierd thing is that their kids look exactly like her! It's like the're clones or something...

It's unlikely that they'll die of cervical cancer though.

RIP, Jade. You put up a courageous fight against cervical cancer. I wasn't exactly a fan of you, but deep down, I admired your brave fortitude and your unwillingness to give up this fight. You learned a lot about the value of life in the last few weeks of your lifetime through your hard experiences ... we have also learned the value of life as well.

And for someone who is admittedly obsessed with celebrity deaths, Jade has also taught me the value of never giving up and appreciating the life you live.

(Okay, that might've sounded absolutely cheesy and forced, especially in light of my earlier comments, but mark my words that I wrote the above with true sincerity.)

As an insurance policy could someone give Elton John a really bad case of laryngitis just in case he does decide to adapt a song in dedication to the Queen of Tarts?

Something like a massacre or natural catastrophe would also help keep her from the front covers all week but that's probably going overboard. I'm hardly likely to see any UK front covers but I'm sure you'll get your fill this week so if you are going on a long journey this week, pack a good book.