Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

As an insurance policy could someone give Elton John a really bad case of laryngitis just in case he does decide to adapt a song in dedication to the Queen of Tarts?

It seems to me she lived her life like a cancer of the minge

Always on the f*****g telly, it did my head in

As an insurance policy could someone give Elton John a really bad case of laryngitis just in case he does decide to adapt a song in dedication to the Queen of Tarts?

Take me to the P(i)lot ???

I do feel sorry for the kids, its not their fault their mother was who she was...

Their the ones that will have the attention of the media twats all over them for the next few years

'Goodys children turn 10' 'Goodys children turn 11' etc. etc.

Thats the only sad part of this whole debacle (think thats the correct use of that word.. never used it before)

But thats all...

jade was a talentless, racist, fat, thick and ugly waste of space.

She depleted the resources of this planet for 27 years.

Rest in utter torment.

Wolf.

Going to the pub for a celebratory drink!!!

Totally agree. Just hoping the kids will dwindle out of the media hype spotlight and be a historical footnote within months, no longer than that.

Also having a celebratory drink, and thinking there are stll more people out there who prove that eugenics isn't a completely bad idea - the gene pool could do with some chlorine :D

What does Jade Goody have in common with her mother's day breakfast?

Both were cold by 9 o'clock.

Guest deathstar

Here's the next stages:

Funeral next Sunday Tweed & Co looking sad and miserable for the cameras

Monday morning Tweed & Co perk up when they go to hear the reading of the will

Monday afternoon Tweed & Co go on large bender to celebrate their new found fortune

Monday evening everything goes sour Tweed is caught with a mystery blonde by a papparzzi and Jade's mother drunkenly assaults Tweed for cheating on Jade.

Monday midnight Tweed & mother make up after they sober up and realise they are loaded and promotly sleep together.

Tuesday morning Tweed & Co's new found happiness with money is finished after the postman delivers the bill from Max Clifford who quite cunningly and craftily charges them just the amount of money they have inherited in the will.

Wonder when faithful friend Kevin's book will be out?

Wonder when faithful friend Kevin's book will be out?

Mmm, good idea for a new sweepstake - I'll go for April 24. :D

Been a sporadic lurker for a while now - I forget who I googled - but registered because I knew I'd find like-minded individuals who would agree when i said hooray! Not that I wish anyone dead (well very few) but at least now the media circus willl end. OK give it a month or two.

Hello to all those I've been reading over the past couple of years. (You don't know who you are but you've given me some laughs)

Been a sporadic lurker for a while now - I forget who I googled - but registered because I knew I'd find like-minded individuals who would agree when i said hooray! Not that I wish anyone dead (well very few) but at least now the media circus willl end. OK give it a month or two.

Hello to all those I've been reading over the past couple of years. (You don't know who you are but you've given me some laughs)

Welcome to DL, time. Or should that be welcome to the membership? :D

These people who have given you some laughs - were you laughing with them, or were you laughing at Banshees Scream?

Hello all, been lurking a long time, and finally registered.. the sweepstake was the last straw, I could lurk no longer (my choice was also Mother's Day - congrats Vinegar Tits). Lovin your work.

The first victim of Jade Goody's death.

There is simply nothing to write about any more. :D

Now that the sweepstake thread is closed (and I can't be bothered to open it again for my single post) I want to say that I should have won it. She didn't go soon enough (most people will agree on that), there is every chance she will have the Christmas number one and a 30 foot tall mechanical JG with holographic face is in the design studio as we speak, on course to open the London Olympics.

Like I said - I should have won!

DWB :D

Now that the sweepstake thread is closed (and I can't be bothered to open it again for my single post) I want to say that I should have won it. She didn't go soon enough (most people will agree on that), there is every chance she will have the Christmas number one and a 30 foot tall mechanical JG with holographic face is in the design studio as we speak, on course to open the London Olympics.

Like I said - I should have won!

DWB :D

How long do we have to wait until we know whether Gunjaman is really the winner?

I've been told it's happened once before, somewhere in the Middle East if my memory serves me...

Well, as expected the public outpouring of grief has accelerated - it's only a matter of time before a "book of condolence" is put in place outside her home. My one regret in all this...that I didn't move to Upshire last week and open a florist's - I'd be a millionnaire in no time.

One tribute read "you May Not have known Where East Anglia Was But you sure knew the Way to our Hearts." Excuse me, I've got a bit of sick...

Even Stephen Fry has said..."I suppose she was a kind of Princess D (Diana) from the wrong side of the tracks"

It's all very sad, any kind of cancer is something that you wouldn't wish on anyone. But elevating Jade to the status of the next Diana with this mawkish (thanks Boris Johnson!) reaction to her demise is a bit OTT, especially when there are people dying of the disease every day. But it was only to be expected.

Here's some more media feedback...

http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/204767.html

One tribute read "you May Not have known Where East Anglia Was But you sure knew the Way to our Hearts." Excuse me, I've got a bit of sick...

Even Stephen Fry has said..."I suppose she was a kind of Princess D (Diana) from the wrong side of the tracks"

My favourite tribute up to now (heard it in Sky news): "she was the new People's Princess... an Essex Princess."

We need a vomiting emoticon please, BTW.

My favourite tribute up to now (heard it in Sky news): "she was the new People's Princess... an Essex Princess."

I'm prepared to go as far as to proclaim her the Cuntess of Burnley...

Hello all, been lurking a long time, and finally registered.. the sweepstake was the last straw, I could lurk no longer (my choice was also Mother's Day - congrats Vinegar Tits). Lovin your work.

Welcome! Keep and eye out for the Patrick Swayze sweepstake.

2.gif

I'm prepared to go as far as to proclaim her the Cuntess of Burnley...

Cuntess I'll go with, Burnley I'm not so sure. Isn't that abroad? (Hears pin drop)

Jane Goody, The Cuntess of Bermondsey. Who will inherit her title? Katona's scouse, so she is out of the running. Any suggestions?

Edit

Wikipedia gives us these choices:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermondsey#Famous_residents

I have no idea who Madeline Duggan is but she is in Eastenders so it's looking promising.

Cuntess I'll go with, Burnley I'm not so sure. Isn't that abroad? (Hears pin drop)

Jane Goody, The Cuntess of Bermondsey. Who will inherit her title? Katona's scouse, so she is out of the running. Any suggestions?

My reasoning for Burnley had nothing to do with locality.

They also like dying young.

:D

An Open Apology to my 16-year old Niece of no Discernible Talent, Beauty, Intelligence or Good Character.

T*******.

I'm sorry.

You were right and I was wrong.

Do you remember that talk your adoptive mother asked your Aunty and I to have with you? You remember, when you were truanting from school, insulting your family, screaming at your friends, getting arrested, shagging around and generally wasting the best opportunity your short life had offered you.

You must remember, we told you that to get anywhere in life, you had to shape up and knuckle down to some work, whether that be at school, through the ample opportunities your adoptive parents had offered for tuition in art, drama or music, by learning a skill that would bring you the admiration and respect of others, or by sheer hard graft like your adopted father?

You told us that you didn't need to bother, because all you had to do to be 'A Celebrity' was 'Go on X-Factor' despite my protestations that the sort of talent needed to win a show such as that was only possible through practice and dedication.

When told that your Aunty had had to study for 5 years for her course at RADA, and then suffer years of rejections before getting parts in TV drama, and that I had to practice scales for hours before I got good enough to release records, you said that you wouldn't need to bother with that, Celebrities just happen, you know.

You were right.

So go on f*****g up your life, go on the game again, turn every slight and insult into a full-blown screaming drama of hate and bile because you were right.

You obviously don't need to work towards any talent or skill any more, Celebrities do just happen.

And thank you, Jade Goody, a true role model for the teenagers of today. Sleep well with the Angles.

I'm glad I was out of the country last week. Having just read all the posts since the 14th March I'm ready for a lie-down!

PS. Well done Vinegar Tits.

An Open Apology to my 16-year old Niece of no Discernible Talent, Beauty, Intelligence or Good Character.

T*******.

I'm sorry.

You were right and I was wrong.

Do you remember that talk your adoptive mother asked your Aunty and I to have with you? You remember, when you were truanting from school, insulting your family, screaming at your friends, getting arrested, shagging around and generally wasting the best opportunity your short life had offered you.

You must remember, we told you that to get anywhere in life, you had to shape up and knuckle down to some work, whether that be at school, through the ample opportunities your adoptive parents had offered for tuition in art, drama or music, by learning a skill that would bring you the admiration and respect of others, or by sheer hard graft like your adopted father?

You told us that you didn't need to bother, because all you had to do to be 'A Celebrity' was 'Go on X-Factor' despite my protestations that the sort of talent needed to win a show such as that was only possible through practice and dedication.

When told that your Aunty had had to study for 5 years for her course at RADA, and then suffer years of rejections before getting parts in TV drama, and that I had to practice scales for hours before I got good enough to release records, you said that you wouldn't need to bother with that, Celebrities just happen, you know.

You were right.

So go on f*****g up your life, go on the game again, turn every slight and insult into a full-blown screaming drama of hate and bile because you were right.

You obviously don't need to work towards any talent or skill any more, Celebrities do just happen.

And thank you, Jade Goody, a true role model for the teenagers of today. Sleep well with the Angles.

I'm so going to share this post with some friends, far too close to the truth ("I want an uneducated, small-minded and racist role model. Whoever shall I choose...?"). :D

Saw photo somewhere online of her being taken away in bodybag. Want to post it here but now I can't find it!

Guest deathstar

Just seen this it doesn't get any better a tribute from the big plastic boobtoob (no sign of the orange handbag husband)

Katie Price became the latest celebrity to pay tribute to Goody. "I think she has been really great. I just hope that her family stay strong and stay together through it. I just hope that she has a really nice funeral," she said.