Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

The funeral is on Saturday 4th so we can all watch it on TV. It'll be like Diana all over again (sigh)

The funeral is on Saturday 4th so we can all watch it on TV. It'll be like Diana all over again (sigh)

Living TV I suppose?

I'd imagine the 'Most Haunted' team will be in her mansion a week after to try and connect to Jade's spirit. Wheel out all the nutters - Derek Acorah...Jeremy Edwards...Colin Fry. All the money could go to the kids...

Living TV I suppose?

I'd imagine the 'Most Haunted' team will be in her mansion a week after to try and connect to Jade's spirit. Wheel out all the nutters - Derek Acorah...Jeremy Edwards...Colin Fry. All the money could go to the kids...

Jeremy Edwards?

Living TV I suppose?

Jeremy Edwards?

My mistake. John Edwards.

Living TV I suppose?

Jeremy Edwards?

My mistake. John Edwards.

Ah, that cock-knocking sack of monkeyspunk. I'll wager Jeremy Edwards has more authentic medium skills than him.

That's not her in that photo no way the body is way to long so it could be a hoax and she isn't dead and she's gonna reappear as a contestant on the next big brother.

Which end is the head?

Interesting to see what the cover of Heat magazine will be like.

Probably similar to the NME's on Kurt Cobain...

Guest deathstar

That's not her in that photo no way the body is way to long so it could be a hoax and she isn't dead and she's gonna reappear as a contestant on the next big brother.

ANYONE FOR A LITTLE CAPTION COMPETITION

I'm sure someone has a feasible explanation for the long goodybag.. aside from my firm belief that she has faked her own death and will shortly be opening a florists, I don't know. More importantly, I want to know where I can get a pair of Jackiey's comedy sunglasses..

Guest deathstar

If you look closely isn't that Jackie's hand on the backside of one of the bodybag carriers

If you look closely isn't that Jackie's hand on the backside of one of the bodybag carriers

Not the prosthetic one though. And her top must have sleeves of different colours.

That picture's not quite "right". The bloke on the left has been cut & pasted. And whose IS that hand?

Not the prosthetic one though. And her top must have sleeves of different colours.

Then whose hand is it?

Its a fake...

Then whose hand is it?

The hand of God? Reaching out to make her an angle.

Jackie looks like she's thinking I wish my daughter wasn't in there but then again she's a millionaire so actually I will put up with it

ANYONE FOR A LITTLE CAPTION COMPETITION

I like this one too

tweed180_757143a.jpg

I’ve just seen a hearse with "just married" on the back

Which end is the head?

Well the flies would obviously congregate around the fetid kebab. :unsure:

My favourite tribute of the day. This is from a woman who went to pay her respects at Jade's house:

"They say when it rains, the heavens open, don't they?" says Kelly Smith, from Sutton in Surrey.

"I hope that's what's happening. The door to heaven is being opened for Jade." 2.gif

"They say when it rains, the heavens open, don't they?" says Kelly Smith, from Sutton in Surrey.

"I hope that's what's happening. The door to heaven is being opened for Jade." 2.gif

1.gif

"I hope that's what's happening. The door to heaven is being opened for Jade." 2.gif[/font][/size]

I was under the illusion that you had to live by Christian principles to get into heaven. Then again, those wacky Christians just make it up as they go along these days...