Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Guest Teresa Green

Since she's gone for burial I assume Clifford will have organised a web cam in the box with a little light so reality TV addicts can all watch the process of putrefaction in "real time". I would imagine that the antics of flesh eating microbes would provide slightly more entertainment than the usual exchanges in the Big Brother house. Who says there is no such thing as life after death? In this case dust to dust with nothing very edifying in between.

In Madagascar some people are kept on slabs after death and visited by the local villagers, either that or they are dug up on their birthdays for bone rolling ceremonies. Does Max Clifford realise there could be a missed entertainment opportunity here. Death need not not be the end of the show.

I have to say one thing... you were real fools not to include Jade on the 2009 list. She was such an obvious pick, like a sitting duck. I know that the terminal diagnosis was only announced in January, but she'd nonetheless have been a better pick than Kim-Jong Il, Captain Beefheart, and Margaret Thatcher.

I bet none of those three die this year.

And now that you've taken J. D. Salinger off, he probably will die. Sod's law.

"I hope that's what's happening. The door to heaven is being opened for Jade." 2.gif[/font][/size]

I was under the illusion that you had to live by Christian principles to get into heaven. Then again, those wacky Christians just make it up as they go along these days...

She got baptised innit. If you repent and you really really mean it, it's supposed to increase the chances.

And now a film is in the pipeline. You couldn't make it up!

Evita II The Sequel.

I believe she was a woman who came from the people, who got rich and famous by opening her legs, died an early death from the big C and then went on to star in a hit musical written by that cockspanner Lloyd Webber.

Don't cry for me Hello! readers,

The truth is I'll always fleece you...

Guest Clegg

We love Jade in Yorkshire we do and we have a kind of requiem mass that goes like this (to the tune of a well known anthem):

Wheear ‘ast ta bin since Jade Goodie

Appeared on TV baht ‘at

Wheear ‘ast ta bin since we saw Jade?

Wheear ‘ast ta bin since we saw Jade

Without her trousers on

On Big Brother baht ‘at

On Big Brother baht ‘at

On Big Brother baht ‘at

She’s been a courting mad Jack Tweed

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Jade’s bahn t’catch her death a cowd

Or something even worse

Then we shall ha t’ bury Jade

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Then t’worms’ll cum an eyt up Jade

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Then t’ducks’ll cum an eyt up worms

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Then Max‘ll cum an eyt up ducks

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Then Max has ‘etten all a Jade

On Big Brother baht ‘at

There is a moral to her fame

And all her publicity

Yes Max Clifford’s a twat

Oh Max Clifford’s a twat

Yes Max Clifford’s a twat.

Then Max‘ll cum an eyt up ducks

On Big Brother baht ‘at

Now that is something I really hope never to hear of again.

In Madagascar some people are kept on slabs after death and visited by the local villagers, either that or they are dug up on their birthdays for bone rolling ceremonies...

With Easter nearly upon us, perhaps they could just keep her head for Egg Rolling...

I have to say one thing... you were real fools not to include Jade on the 2009 list. She was such an obvious pick, like a sitting duck. I know that the terminal diagnosis was only announced in January (...)

Well, it seems that you've already realised the DL's excuse for this 'obvious' miss....

"Jade Goody and Princess Diana had so much in common" (from a Daily Mail columnist, of course)

Let me give you a brief summary: They were both whores.

Anyway...

What can a mo-ped do that Jade can't?

Reach 30.

FOR SALE...

One blond wig, unwanted mothers day present, never been used....

Apply to Jack/Jackie in Essex..

A bit dated now but:

Something To Brighten Your Day...

When you next find yourself with nothing to do,try this...

1.Create a new folder on your desktop.

2.Rename it "Jade Goody's Cancer"

3.Right click on it and click on delete

4.When the box "would you like to remove jade goodys cancer?" appears...Click "NO"

5.Repeat as many times as you like but NEVER click YES!

A bit dated now but:

Something To Brighten Your Day...

When you next find yourself with nothing to do,try this...

1.Create a new folder on your desktop.

2.Rename it "Jade Goody's Cancer"

3.Right click on it and click on delete

4.When the box "would you like to remove jade goodys cancer?" appears...Click "NO"

5.Repeat as many times as you like but NEVER click YES!

Not quite so impressive in Vista.

:(

Well, as expected the public outpouring of grief has accelerated - it's only a matter of time before a "book of condolence" is put in place outside her home.

Told you so. Well, almost - it's at the church rather than her house. But told you so anyway.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090326/ten-re...dy-ea4616c.html

Well, as expected the public outpouring of grief has accelerated - it's only a matter of time before a "book of condolence" is put in place outside her home.

Told you so. Well, almost - it's at the church rather than her house. But told you so anyway.

Would it be wrong to offer condolences to her sons for having Jade Goody for a mother?

Would it be wrong to offer condolences to her sons for having Jade Goody for a mother?

I wonder if the Brummie bloke she gave a hand job to in Big Brother will go to the funeral?

I wonder if the Brummie bloke she gave a hand job to in Big Brother will go to the funeral?

I thought she sucked him off? I must go and find some youtube footage, purely for research purposes, you understand.....

Those stars in heaven who died at 27...

hendrix-jimi-photo-jimi-hendrix-6229645.jpg

Jim_Morrison_Biography.jpg

B72367~Brian-Jones-Posters.jpg

kurt-cobain-pictures.jpg

robert_johnson.jpg

jean-michel-basquiat.jpg

..and

big_brother_jade_goody.jpg

:P

I can't see the point in living if you're going to die at 27. A life should take around 70-80 years, otherwise you're missing out on a lot. It's like booking a high class meal and then making your excuses after finishing the starter and a couple of sips of wine.

All of those above were to some extent to blame for their own early demise, whether through drink, drugs, ignoring doctors warnings or inappropriate use of swimming pools.

I am not sure Jade counts (or robert Johnson), as the rest are all people who died from their excesses, not from cancer (I thought that was the whole point of the 27 club?).

In any case, you forgot Janice:

Janis-Joplin.jpg