Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

I am not sure Jade counts (or robert Johnson), as the rest are all people who died from their excesses, not from cancer (I thought that was the whole point of the 27 club?).

In any case, you forgot Janice:

Janis-Joplin.jpg

Kurt Cobain didn't really die of an excess though. Although I suppose he did have an excess bullet in his head.

Well, would you believe it? Those ungrateful chavvy fuckwits over at Digital Spy, whom I selflessly introduced to our lovely forum by, um, trolling about Jade, have f*****g banned me! Why, I hear you cry in dismay! All I did, right, was have a go at a German. And they've banned me for two days.

How will I ever cope without being able to read about Jade's book of condolence, Jodie Marsh's ugly muntface and whether Kerry Katona is indeed the Antichrist? Horror of horrors, I'm going to have to 'go out and get a life'! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All I did, right, was have a go at a German. And they've banned me for two days.

I'm intrigued! What did you say?

Nothing! I didn't even know she was German, I asked her a question about her profession, perfectly civil and polite, and she got all shirty for no reason, our discussion progressed, only THEN did I find out she was German so I said that I wasn't surprised, given her attitude. I dint do nuffink!

What do you call yourself on there?

What do you call yourself on there?

I couldn't possibly reveal that information :P It would spoil my trolling posting fun!

Go on, give us a clue. 3.gif A cryptic one if you like. :P

Go on, give us a clue. 3.gif A cryptic one if you like. :P

I've just logged in on another ID and they've removed all of my German-baiting posts as well as banning me. But quite gratifyingly, I notice the German has also been banned :lol: She called me a schloss, whatever that is.

She called me a schloss, whatever that is.

A castle? :P

Well, then she is nothing but a nasty little chateau herself. :P

A castle? Weird. But it definitely said schloss, I thought it was German for cock or summat. The general gist of the conversation (after my initial polite enquiry) was that she was making out she is a GP, and I noted my concerns that a GP did not even have basic grammar and spelling skills - I stopped short of saying she sounded as thick as sh*t, which is what I meant, but I was being polite. Anyway, German or not, I don't believe for a minute she's a doctor, and if she really is, then god help her patients.

Arguably, Kurt Cobain also had enough heroin in his bloodstream to kill him.

He certainly had enough buckshot in his head... :P

A castle? Weird. But it definitely said schloss, I thought it was German for cock or summat.

That's probably what it does mean... it could be a regional saying or something. For example, in certain parts of Spain, the equivalent of the English "you are the sh*t" is "eres la leche" literally "you are the milk". :P

A castle? Weird. But it definitely said schloss, I thought it was German for cock or summat.

That's probably what it does mean... it could be a regional saying or something. For example, in certain parts of Spain, the equivalent of the English "you are the sh*t" is "eres la leche" literally "you are the milk". :P

Spookily enough, I have a Spanish student staying in my house right now, I will test that one out on her later :lol:

FWIW, the Jade Goody thanatography was already on bookshelves in London yesterday! On sale for 1/2 price, I think, at one of the bigger bookstores.

Seems the stars are calling her the Primark princess

You begin to see how Hitler rose the power with all this guff going on....

Seems the stars are calling her the Primark princess

In a tribute on his website, the comic [Russell Brand], who knew Goody, said people criticised her because she was "just a normal girl with no trade or practised skills".

Why didn't he say "just a girl"? (The rest of his comment simply reinforces the meaning of a "girl")

"Jade Goody and Princess Diana had so much in common" (from a Daily Mail columnist, of course)

I really don't think they have much in common but Reality TV and Royalty are similar.

The major similarity between the two is that they offer the same exact heroin to society.

Reality TV is supposed to be based upon the actual lives of others.

Royalty also exists in a similar way as it allows society to easily peer into their lives.

One difference is that Royalty isn't some artificial portrayal of what the reality is supposed to be.

Royalty is just a term used to describe people who will gain recognition in their lives for nothing.

So in my eyes there isn't much of a difference between the queen and Paris Hilton.

In the end - I guess the facts do not lie and both Reality TV and Royalty remain popular.

It's just my opinion that people who invest a good deal of their time into the lives of others are lacking something.

I wonder what that is?

It's just my opinion that people who invest a good deal of their time into the lives of others are lacking something.

I wonder what that is?

We might not be the world's greatest TV watchers on here but there is really no difference between wasting time watching crap TV than wasting time on the internet looking up the health of some random baseball player or orthodox priest.

You could equally say that half the DL community are lacking something too BS.

I really don't think they have much in common but Reality TV and Royalty are similar.

The major similarity between the two is that they offer the same exact heroin to society.

I do believe you will find that there is no evidence that the Royal Family are drug dealers/pushers. :lol:

I do believe you will find that there is no evidence that the Royal Family are drug dealers/pushers. :lol:

Should I worry that I actually understood Banshees meaning in heroin, as in getting a fix from reality TV or from Royalty in much the same way as hroin gives a fix. Not as in heroine, based on the fact that royalty could be male or female. Or perhaps it is it just like getting used to the way a foreign friend speaks English that sometimes you end up immitating the odd phrase construction and you just understand their meaning despite the mistakes.