Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Guest Ashton

:skill2: She Got Poppadoomed lol i hate the fuking guts of that media attention seeking slut.

why would you publicy announce u have cancer? :banghead::banghead::banghead::(:ghost3:

It's 11-44 in the Big Brother coffin.......and Jade hasn't moved for four days.

Let's hope there's no resurrection from Easter Egg-head.

I have this strange feeling that Jade Goody is gonna be considered the most significant celebrity to die in 2009.

It just goes to show what a ridiculously slow year it's been for celebrity deaths. Jade Goody's death is still being talked about in the media! Seriously, what is she famous for? Being an asshat?

Like I said, at the rate we're going this year, and the lack of actual celebrities dying this year, Jade Goody will probably be voted the most significant person to die in 2009. Truly pathetic. :skill2:

I have this strange feeling that Jade Goody is gonna be considered the most significant celebrity to die in 2009.

It just goes to show what a ridiculously slow year it's been for celebrity deaths. Jade Goody's death is still being talked about in the media! Seriously, what is she famous for? Being an asshat?

Like I said, at the rate we're going this year, and the lack of actual celebrities dying this year, Jade Goody will probably be voted the most significant person to die in 2009. Truly pathetic. :skill2:

I'm not really a ranter so I'll just say this: Attention does not equal significance.

Yes, fascinating.

Moving on, what have you got to say about this??

One has to wonder , if he is so angry at all this why was he on here reading it to begin with? Maybe his “ranting” was more directed at himself for spending the time here rather then at the site its self. Some people just cant handle liking something that other might not consider “normal” by the way, I’m a new member and I love the site. Also, another favorite is findadeath.com.

Welcome to DL, Bree. Hope you intend sticking around for a while.

Welcome to DL, Bree. Hope you intend sticking around for a while.

Are you kidding I love this place!!

Ah well. At least she hasn't been resurrected, as some of us predicted.

Maybe next year, eh? Though what sort of state she'll be in by then is anyone's guess... :skill2:

Maybe next year, eh? Though what sort of state she'll be in by then is anyone's guess... :skill2:

I suspect Hello magazine already have a "Jade - One Year On" commemorative issue a la Diana already in the works , though it does beggar the question will anyone remember who she was, or care* in 2010?

* Some of us never did, but...

Talk about hypocrisy.....

Last week he was praising Jade for raising awareness of cervical cancer, this week he says smears are unacceptable at any time.

I've decided to become a Republican.

Maybe next year, eh? Though what sort of state she'll be in by then is anyone's guess... <_<

I still say 'miraculous recovery' could be on the cards.

Provided that she gets voted out of heaven, that is.

Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed has been jailed for 12 weeks for assaulting a taxi driver.

He'll probably (outwardly reluctantly) resist being known as her "widower", but the association is just a little too tempting to resist.

Let's hope he next shacks up with Heather Mills - with the same fatal result. He could embrace the more memorable nomenclature "Widowmaker". All I have to do then is hook him up with my ex-missus. <_<

Jade Goody's widower Jack Tweed has been jailed for 12 weeks for assaulting a taxi driver.

Let's hope he next shacks up with Heather Mills

Am I correct in thinking Jack Tweed received nothing from Jade Goody's will? If that's the case, I doubt Heather Mills would be very interested... <_<

Ooh, look this artist is reenacting Goody's death.

christmas08203.jpg

Good attempt, but this ain't the picture association thread.....

I have noticed that all reference to the scumbag Tweed refer to him as "Jade Goody's Widow". I bet when he comes out of his luxurious prison sentence, he won't be fighting his new "brand name". <_<

I have noticed that all reference to the scumbag Tweed refer to him as "Jade Goody's Widow". I bet when he comes out of his luxurious prison sentence, he won't be fighting his new "brand name". <_<

IF he comes out!

Celebrity?

According to this article Jade wanted to be smothered. I'm sure there would've been a queue of people only too glad to help.

According to this article Jade wanted to be smothered. I'm sure there would've been a queue of people only too glad to help.

Heartbroken Jackiey also told how the 27-year-old had written her a Mother’s Day card — which she was reading to Jade the moment she died.

What a pack of lies!!!! We're first supposed to believe that Jade had actually "written", and, evenmore absurd, her mother was actually "reading"? :crossbone: