Saint Peter

Jane Goodie

Saint Jade of East Angular

Bring it on!!

I just need to know, why people ask that we should not be discussing things! Discussion is available on any topic going and to say that any one topic should not be discussed is tantermount to underhand sensorship.

I say discuss away and be damned.

I just need to know, why people ask that we should not be discussing things! Discussion is available on any topic going and to say that any one topic should not be discussed is tantermount to underhand sensorship.

I say discuss away and be damned.

Are you seeking a discussion about discussion? Generally I'm all for discussion but I disagree that to say something should not be discussed is censorship, merely an opinion and everyone is entitled to that. But discussing people who we feel add little value to our lives, other than stir revulsion (does that have value?) is only giving them what Margaret Thatcher called "the oxygen of publicity." I can understand Terminator's frustration that continual discussion of these people is only adding to their notoriety and newsworthiness. But the media does that because it knows that everyone takes comfort from believing there is low life lower than their own. I couldn't give a monkey's whether we discuss these people or not but such discussion does support media conviction that these are newsworthy people. I guess I'm adding to it here but I'm a hack (washed up) and know that the newspapers know their readers.

But even the media know that there is a limit to any newsworthiness of dead people.

But even the media know that there is a limit to any newsworthiness of dead people.

Try telling that to Al-Fayed. Or maybe you already did. Is that why you're a "washed-up hack"? Did Moham fire you from the Express for disagreeing with his interpretation of the newsworthiness of the dead?

On the subject of Jade Goody, I couldn't care either way if people want to discuss her in this thread. It would seem that, if any thread were an appropriate forum for the discussion of her, her family etc., it should be this thread. If they start discussing her in thread 42, however, I'm going to have words with them. In Portuganese.

News of the World today features an interview with Jack Tweed. Headline says: 'I want to die.'

News of the World today features an interview with Jack Tweed. Headline says: 'I want to die.'

Online version says "I want to kill myself". Well who are we to stand in the way of ambition! (Now what are those guidelines on assisted suicide?)

This thread began as "interesting", dropped off for a bit, meandered between "who gives a sh*t" and "quite interesting" only to suddenly be thrust into the "very interesting" category and now ,low and behold, its gone into the "sh*te" section of the Library.

Is that any way to treat the Peoples Princess?

This thread began as "interesting", dropped off for a bit, meandered between "who gives a sh*t" and "quite interesting" only to suddenly be thrust into the "very interesting" category and now ,low and behold, its gone into the "sh*te" section of the Library.

Is that any way to treat the Peoples Princess?

She's only got herself to blame. If she hadn't died then there'd still be a point to the thread. But she had to go and peg it, the attention-seeking ignoramus. Cut off her nose to spite her face.

She's only got herself to blame. If she hadn't died then there'd still be a point to the thread. But she had to go and peg it, the attention-seeking ignoramus. Cut off her nose to spite her face.

No, I think she cut out her womb to spite her personal sperm bank depositers.

Are we still being haunted by this non celebrity from beyond the grave.?

Yes.

"During the seance, Jackiey reportedly felt Jade's presence - and was moved to tears by it. 'I could smell Jade like she was standing there next to me - the feeling was incredible,' she said.

And the smell must have been appalling...

Just a thought, like:

If that stuff about curry curing cancer is true.....D'ya think Shilpa Shetty is laughing her head off now?

And the smell must have been appalling...

...like a worm-riddled. mouldy old kebab???

Yes, I know I said I'd never post in the Goody area...I just wish this could close and a new one set up to deal with the Goody detritus/scum that still pervades this world, eg her mum and the numerous kebab-munchers that "mass of fat" shagged.

Guest Guest

One of the female housemates on the UK Big Brother was nearly murdered by a male housemate last night.Had his hands round her throat and everything. He had to be ejected from the house.Very exciting!

Can I just ask why the fuck the thread title is "Jane Goodie"? Is that a genuine typo for Jade Goody, or is it some joke that I don't get because I don't watch "The IT Crowd"?

It was to avoid detection on search engines. As you may recall, she was practically "Queen of Hearts" Volume 2 by the time of her death so the precaution was taken to avoid ranter fire. Maybe her name should be restored as time has moved on and nobody gives a stuff these days...

Jade Goody - The Opera on its way soon - http://www.thesun.co...tory-opera.html

It would be fitting if they played at least one show in East Angula!

We'll have to wait and see if it's successful here first, before they can think about taking it overseas.

• Like 2

Can I just ask why the fuck the thread title is "Jane Goodie"? Is that a genuine typo for Jade Goody, or is it some joke that I don't get because I don't watch "The IT Crowd"?

Dr. Zorders, check page one of this thread. The real reason was the headline that broke the news had a typo which doubled as a DL cloak!!!

I was beginning to think of removing Jack Tweed from my radar as I did not want to have to admit in five years time I knew who he was but it seems he might be worth keeping as he seems intent on leading a life of destruction.

He can stay....

..... for now.