Vaagheid

People Who Are Dead According To Wikipedia...

Oh... if you look at his IMDB profile, you'll see that his ratings are even worse than those of Uwe Boll.

• Like 2

Some nice review lines picked out from the dregs of Lommel's oeuvre here:

IMDb has too many guidelines to post a comment. I just want to say how bad I hate this movie but it says I need more lines. So now, I'm typing randomly. I'm angry. And tired. I want to go to bed. But this movie is so bad that I have to keep typing. It's principle. My night is ruined. If I had a wife, I would make angry love to her. But I don't :(. this movie is bad, bad bad. Screw you IMDb. Here's 10 lines for you. Bad.

• Haha 1

I only know him from his work with RW Fassbinder, never seen any of his horror stuff. I will say though that Chinese Roulette is my least favourite Fassbinder film. 

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:36, Spade_Cooley said:

Looks legit-ish. Although there's no records, the guy who added it to Wikipedia appears to be a Sri Lankan who has a long history of relevant edits

Edit:

DQhUrXnX0AAwAKc.jpg:large

News Story: http://dailynews.lk/2017/12/09/local/136818/albert-moses-mind-your-language-fame-laid-rest-today

British metrologist, ballroom dancer and author, Lyndon Wainwright, died on January 2nd at 98 according to Wiki. 

Can't see anything on Google or Twitter, yet.

A few more...

American Democratic politician Alan Sagner apparently dead at 97.

British track and field athlete and 2012 Olympic torch bearer Mary Wixey apparently died December 21st aged 96. Here's a Facebook post from Athletics Weekly mentioning it.

Someone keeps editing the page of Mary Lee Woods with a date of death for late last year. She was the mother of the inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee and wife to mathematician Conway Berners-Lee, but also a noted mathematician and computer programmer in her own right. This church bulletin seems to confirm it.

And so we wait...

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 16:26, Ulitzer95 said:

A few more...

American Democratic politician Alan Sagner apparently dead at 97.

British track and field athlete and 2012 Olympic torch bearer Mary Wixey apparently died December 21st aged 96. Here's a Facebook post from Athletics Weekly mentioning it.

Someone keeps editing the page of Mary Lee Woods with a date of death for late last year. She was the mother of the inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee and wife to mathematician Conway Berners-Lee, but also a noted mathematician and computer programmer in her own right. This church bulletin seems to confirm it.

And so we wait...

Times Obituary

• Like 1

Pretty sure you’re SOL on Wixey obit, I tried funeral home & church service but found nothing.

SC

Ted White, a well known American stuntman who doubled for just about every leading male in Hollywood, as well as for the Jason Voorhees character in the Friday the 13th film series dead at 92... according to Wikipedia.

Thomas Helgeland dead according to wiki (and IMDb).

I "think" he is the father of Brian Thomas Helgeland the screenwriter in favour just now (he had a small part in BTH's film '42').

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Thomas Helgeland dead according to wiki (and IMDb).

I "think" he is the father of Brian Thomas Helgeland the screenwriter in favour just now (he had a small part in BTH's film '42').

Small non-QO death notice.

Think he is Brian's dad. Same area, not a common surname, that references a son called Brian. A quick glance around confirms his wife's a Nancy. Right, there you go, then.

American soap opera screenwriter and playwright Harding Lemay dead at 96, according to Wiki.

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

American soap opera screenwriter and playwright Harding Lemay dead at 96, according to Wiki.

Not dead there now, but original revision made by Canadian Paul, so....hmm.....

Yvonne Gilan, Elizabeth Chambers and Peter Clifton are still waiting for a suitable obituary. Never seen a trifecta like that before.

EDIT: And italian actress Clara Auteri too.  Hoax, she died in 2012.

People who lack a suitable obituary as of August 14th 2018:

*Peter Clifton (1945): Died June 17th 2018. Only reports so far in unofficial fanzine and a Portoguese blogOfficially accepted on Wiki.

*Elizabeth Chambers (1933): Died in July 2018. Only reports on Twitter.

*Yvonne Gilan (1931): Died June 14th 2018 of lung and breast cancer. Only reports on Twitter. Family is a bunch of dicks/cunts.

*Helli Louise (1949): Died on July 21th 2018. Only reports on Twitter.

*Morgana King (1930): Died on August 12th 2018. Only reports on blogs, Twitter, Facebook.

*Meg Randall (1926): Died on July the 20th. Reports on Facebook, BootHill and some other blog.

39 minutes ago, drol said:

People who lack a suitable obituary as of August 14th 2018:

*Peter Clifton (1945): Died June 17th 2018. Only reports so far in unofficial fanzine and a Portoguese blog.

*Elizabeth Chambers (1933): Died in July 2018. Only reports on Twitter.

*Yvonne Gilan (1931): Died June 14th 2018 of lung and breast cancer. Only reports on Twitter. Family is a bunch of dicks/cunts.

*Helli Louise (1949): Died on July 21th 2018. Only reports on Twitter.

*Morgana King (1930): Died on August 12th 2018. Only reports on blogs, Twitter, Facebook.

All Twitter sources seems to be accurate and for Morgana Kings death we have this source: https://thelifeandtimesofhollywood.com/morgana-king-dies-at-87-renowned-jazz-singer-and-mrs-corleone-of-the-godfather-movies/

4 hours ago, Prophet said:

All Twitter sources seems to be accurate and for Morgana Kings death we have this source: https://thelifeandtimesofhollywood.com/morgana-king-dies-at-87-renowned-jazz-singer-and-mrs-corleone-of-the-godfather-movies/

It is not enough for Wiki standards and I expect her to get proper obits. I think she is being overshadowed by Aretha Franklin.

15 hours ago, Prophet said:

Confirmed by The Washington Post and according to this she died back in March of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/obituaries/morgana-king-jazz-singer-who-played-brandos-wife-in-godfather-films-dies-at-87/2018/08/14/2d7dd2e8-9fd3-11e8-8e87-c869fe70a721_story.html

• Like 1