Vaagheid

People Who Are Dead According To Wikipedia...

9 hours ago, drol said:

Her family delibeerately decided not to announce it. An obit will never appear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Scott English, songwriter with credits such as Hi-Ho Silver Lining, Bend Me, Shape Me et al.

UK #12 (1971) Brandy - you might recognise this as summat else!

British actor George A. Cooper dead at 93 supposedly. 

Also a character actor who appeared in Doctor Who so if he has pegged it I’m sure Tony Haddock or whatever his tits is will announce it on Twitter soon enough.

And the face to the name.....

4596028115.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

British actor George A. Cooper dead at 93 supposedly. 

Also a character actor who appeared in Doctor Who so if he has pegged it I’m sure Tony Haddock or whatever his tits is will announce it on Twitter soon enough.

He's not very well and is now in a nursing home but haven't seen anything about him dying. Nowt in the usual channels.

Anyhow, Grange Hill fans are actually even obsessive fact finders than Who fans so if he has gone we'll know very quickly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, msc said:

He's not very well and is now in a nursing home but haven't seen anything about him dying. Nowt in the usual channels.

Anyhow, Grange Hill fans are actually even obsessive fact finders than Who fans so if he has gone we'll know very quickly.

He was in 'A Night To Remember' as well.

• Like 3

Now not dead on Wiki, and nothing on my usual sources....

On 17/11/2018 at 14:14, drol said:

TV actor Wayne Maunder died of a heart attack on November the 11th according to edits on his page. Also reported here, but no source has picked it up yet.

Confirmed dead.

^^ reminds me that Sue MacGregor is still above ground.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Wright King obituary. I also report the death of singer Larry Pierce, aged 68.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drol said:
13 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Guess I'm not sure where you folks are looking, or why you link to the Wiki article that doesn't support the claim.  Every one of these the revision has been revised back to the original and no date of death is shown on the Wiki entry.  So I guess in all cases it's up in the air....but I'm trying to find out how you found out that an edit was made (though it be later edited back).  

I usually check the Recent Deaths Wiki database. Edits not supported by sources are often reverted and I report here the pages, hoping for an obituary.

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Guess I'm not sure where you folks are looking, or why you link to the Wiki article that doesn't support the claim.  Every one of these the revision has been revised back to the original and no date of death is shown on the Wiki entry.  So I guess in all cases it's up in the air....but I'm trying to find out how you found out that an edit was made (though it be later edited back).  

Register a username on Wiki. Once you do that you can go to whatever pages you want and click on "add to watchlist". Then you can centrally view your watchlist and it will tell you when and where changes have been made. Really easy.

On 16/09/2018 at 17:11, Ulitzer95 said:

F Troop actor Larry Storch dead at 95 supposedly. May be a hoax though as nothing on the TwitTwatSphere.

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Should probably go in the 20th Century Sitcoms thread, however, Larry Storch is reporting that Ken Berry, who played Sam Jones on the show has died aged 85. https://www.facebook.com/LARRYSTORCHSPAGE/?hc_ref=ARSQ4WO5x90cUZiH_WI6O6HPo93oHRHjoLXqt4DFPrK5CRCrfeoEYXoPigbIGuxK8iA&fref=nf&__tn__=kCH-R

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0077607/

X-posting to confirm that Larry Storch is very much not dead.

According to Wiki and her Facebook page actress Michele Carey died on November 21 aged 75. Very beautiful in her youth.

On 30/11/2018 at 23:33, Ulitzer95 said:

Wright King's Hollywood Reporter obit
The National Association of Music Merchants have edited Shep Shepherd's bio to confirm he died in late November.
Gillian Raine's executed will confirms her death.

Nothing for Persinger. Perhaps a mistake/hoax. I would have expected an obit of some kind to have surfaced.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Wright King's Hollywood Reporter obit
The National Association of Music Merchants have edited Shep Shepherd's bio to confirm he died in late November.
Gillian Raine's executed will confirms her death.

Nothing for Persinger. Perhaps a mistake/hoax. I would have expected an obit of some kind to have surfaced.

No, the guy who added it to her wiki page claimed to be her grandson and has contributed to the page for years. Most likely he does not know his edits have been overturned.

On 01/12/2018 at 11:22, drol said:

Confirmed.

4 hours ago, drol said:

That actually updates an earlier post floating around here somewhere.  I had forgotten his name, but recall it sounded bad.  Good thing, probably on someone's list somewhere.

SC

@Ulitzer95 , do you think one of those two could be our Elizabeth Chambers? 

24 minutes ago, drol said:

@Ulitzer95 , do you think one of those two could be our Elizabeth Chambers

Yer looking for an Elizabeth A Chambers (born 1933 in Loughbrough, Bracknell) - closest on there is from 2014.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1