harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

George Michael, Innit Peeps

When officers arrived Michael was still in the lavatory and police reportedly found him in possession of cannabis and crack cocaine.

George Michael, lavatory, crack. Hmm, who's going to be the first to lower the tone?

Mr Panayiotou seems to be as fond of the Class A's as my previous sleb thread heroine, Amy W.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do we have Faith that he'll live to be much Older or is he on The Edge of Heaven? (yes, I had to look all those up).

By far the most difficult part of this story to believe is that a British public toilet has an attendant on site

This was discussed on BBC Radio 2 today (Jeremy Vine Show; Caught most of it as was "working from home" due to malaise of Josco very junior). The consensus was that the man is a buffoon and should be treated in a similar fashion to ordinary members of the public. Sent to gaol. Most people were disgusted by the way that 'celebrities' seem to get away with drug offences yet traffic a infringement carries the full weight of the law with no excuses or extenuating circumstances allowed.

From a DL point of view: The man is hale and hearty, a few drugs and some random sausage jockeying is unlikely to take its toll any time soon.

From a DL point of view: The man is hale and hearty, a few drugs and some random sausage jockeying is unlikely to take its toll any time soon.

Look the age the great George Melly achieved and he liked a bit of sausage and nose candy so it is said.

Razor

It's a long shot but George Michael is going down (heh heh) for a month.

Precious sort and known to take himself very seriously. Was fighting back tears at the mere thought of jail this afternoon. Might find being someone else's bitch a bit too much to take.

Threads merged [HCW]

Precious sort and known to take himself very seriously. Was fighting back tears at the mere thought of jail this afternoon. Might find being someone else's bitch a bit too much to take.

I heard that he's planning on releasing ''Freedom 2010'' from his prison cell.

I heard that he's planning on releasing ''Freedom 2010'' from his prison cell.

Not "I'm Your Man"?

He should keep his head down while he's inside, if you ask me. As too many ''Careless Whispers'' could lead to a very painful knifing in the b*****ks.

do you think that he'll "set his monkey free"?

I tell what was lol funny, they showed footage on the BBC News of the branch of Snappy Snaps ravaged by George's runaway motor and next to some collision damage a graffiti artist had written............Wham!

Wank Me Off Before You Go-Go

Wank me off before you blow blow?

Maybe he was avoiding a speeding scooter or something. A careless Vespa perhaps?

Maybe he was avoiding a speeding scooter or something. A careless Vespa perhaps?

George was discovered with a chocolate bar inserted up his

rectum in prison this morning. Speculation is that it was just a careless Whispa.

Am I crazy, blind or possibly both, but does anybody else think that Georgie Boy in his younger days bore a resemblance to snooker star Stephen Hendry?

Am I crazy, blind or possibly both, but does anybody else think that Georgie Boy in his younger days bore a resemblance to snooker star Stephen Hendry?

Did you ever see both of them at the same time and in the same room?

George was discovered with a chocolate bar inserted up his

rectum in prison this morning. Speculation is that it was just a careless Whispa.

He's already written a song about his skinhead cellmate. It will be his new single called "Hairless Fister"

I tell what was lol funny, they showed footage on the BBC News of the branch of Snappy Snaps ravaged by George's runaway motor and next to some collision damage a graffiti artist had written............Wham!

george-michael-crash-car.jpg