harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

George Michael, Innit Peeps

3 hours ago, Toast said:

Words cannot express my contempt for this creature. 

Yeah, that bastard is trying to take away the party pooper from all of those who picked him in 2016. Fortunately that can’t change, but that’s still a bastard move nonetheless...

4 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

His boyfriend claims Michael committed suicide and only succeeded on his fifth try.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5976381/George-Michaels-ex-boyfriend-Fadi-Fawaz-claims-committed-suicide.html

If I was a family member of George Michaels I would look into suing his boyfriend for slander.  His autopsy clearly stated George Michael died of a heart attack resulting from a fatty liver and two separate heart diseases. This contradicts what this attention seeking twat is saying. Also what the fuck is with all these news sites reporting on this obvious bullshit. Absolutely shameful attention seeking from George Michael's boyfriend and the British press.

16 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If I was a family member of George Michaels I would look into suing his boyfriend for slander.  His autopsy clearly stated George Michael died of a heart attack resulting from a fatty liver and two separate heart diseases. This contradicts what this attention seeking twat is saying. Also what the fuck is with all these news sites reporting on this obvious bullshit. Absolutely shameful attention seeking from George Michael's boyfriend and the British press.

George is dead, so legally he can't be libelled or slandered. 

More to the point, I wonder what's preventing them from evicting the parasite from George's house?

Fadi is currently bidding for a share of the star's £105million estate and still lives in the plush £5million Regent's Park home he shared with the singer. 

:evil:

As toastie says, you cannot slander the dead.

Hence "Thatcher pulled the wings off bees " is allowed.

Don't care too much re the story, GM was a wrong 'un, those he close to wid be wrong 'uns too.

George was not a "wrong 'un".  He was an incredibly kind and generous man.  And I am not just going by what I have read in the press.

• Like 3

Not sure what you're basing your evaluation on there sharon. I'd have thought you above simple homophobia, so genuinely on what basis was George a wrong'un?

I have no insight more than one can elucidate from the media, but he made considerable donations to worthy causes and individuals and kept them anonymous as far as was possible for a man as famous as he.

He did drive his wankpanzer into a restaurant in hampstead whilst off his tits iirc, but hey we've all done that :).

• Like 1

Waaaay beyond homophobia, it was for popularising the permanent five o'clock shadow.

I was like "grow a beard or shave ya tramp".

*this may have been influenced by me not able to get the stubble effect as I couldn't grow a beard at the time, and still cannot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyway, bollocks. Anyone who can write this.....fuzz or not. 

And I detest Chelsea Tractors.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:39, alt obits guy said:

Fadi has been arrested following damaging the property, locks changed - he's out. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7290531/Workmen-change-locks-George-Michaels-home-late-singers-boyfriend-Fadi-Fawa-smashed-up.html

Note even Andrew Ridgeley got nothing in the Will.

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7830457/George-Michaels-sister-Melanie-dies-aged-55-Christmas-Day.html

George Michaels sister has died aged 55 exactly 3 years after his passing. 

I hope the Daily mail website will die as well! Utter shitbox full of ads, and they know when you use an adblocker! Asholes!

14 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

I hope the Daily mail website will die as well! Utter shitbox full of ads, and they know when you use an adblocker! Asholes!

Use Adblock Plus and ban all cookies on your contraption, not on their website. Result!

Daily Heil.jpg

On 27/12/2019 at 23:00, Whitehouse said:

At least they're not begging for alms, unlike their colleagues from the Guardian.

On 27/12/2019 at 09:53, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7830457/George-Michaels-sister-Melanie-dies-aged-55-Christmas-Day.html

George Michaels sister has died aged 55 exactly 3 years after his passing. 

Cause of death of Melanie Panayiotou, George Michael's sister, confirmed seven months later as diabetic coma.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8562497/George-Michaels-sister-Melanie-Panayiotous-cause-death-finally-confirmed-diabetic-coma.html

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

His bitter fued with Barry Manilow (yeah, me neither) has been ended from beyond the grave, or summat

_128040955_dss18p01-nc.png.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

LOL at "Other World Exclusive" :lol:

• Like 2

(1986, a Hampstead wine bar)

“Why don’t you just do the decent, honest thing and come out?”

”Fuck off mate, why don’t YOU?!”

”I’d lose my old-ladies fanbase”.

”Well, I’d lose my young-ladies fanbase, bignose ”.

• Haha 5

I'm always team Barry, but it's the first time I've heard of this claim, and it has no basis at all. The two songs* have the same chord progression but the melody is different. Sorry Barry you can't copyright a chord progression. Don't forget you nicked Could it be magic's chord progression from Chopin!

*Can't smile without you

Last Christmas 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

I'm always team Barry, but it's the first time I've heard of this claim, and it has no basis at all. The two songs* have the same chord progression but the melody is different. Sorry Barry you can't copyright a chord progression. Don't forget you nicked Could it be magic's chord progression from Chopin!

*Can't smile without you

Last Christmas 

Baz didn't even write CSWY anyway. Judge threw the case out.

You're right, I hadn't realized that. He is very much associated with the song though because in his live gigs he uses it to get a lady up from the crowd to duet with him.

• Like 1