harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

George Michael, Innit Peeps

So the boyfriend first says: "I want people to remember him the way he was - he was a beautiful person" and then claims George Michael was a heroin addict. A bit shitty of him, even if true.

EDIT: actually, according to the Telegraph, the heroin claims come from "a source" and not necessarily the boyfriend.

I still suspect the death will turn out to be pharmaceutically connected in some way, probably accidental OD of painkillers (opiate based or otherwise) or something similar.

Too much of this reminds me of the circumstances of when Prince died. Not only that, seeing George Michael looking bloated reminds me of how Marc Bolan was in the last couple of years of his life.

George was always prone to podginess so looking a bit bloated when out of the public eye is no big deal.

He paid for his sins. He knew homosexuality was a sin, and then for him to humiliate the police officer like that. Zanu PF would never stand for this.

• Like 1

His post mortem has come back as 'inconclusive'

Boyfriend says George killed himself before BF's Twitter account closed amid claims of being hacked.

As it was Fadi Fawaz who also started the rumours that George died of a heroin overdose as well, whatever the truth, what a tawdry little man he is.

• Like 1

Boyfriend says George killed himself before BF's Twitter account closed amid claims of being hacked.

As it was Fadi Fawaz who also started the rumours that George died of a heroin overdose as well, whatever the truth, what a tawdry little man he is.

He's definitely turning out to be a bit of a twat, isn't he?

He's definitely turning out to be a bit of a twat, isn't he?

So he makes the claims about OD/suicide, draws criticism from everyone, makes claims that Twitter account was hacked?

There's definitely more to this than we were told at first. I did vaguely wonder where this fellow was on Christmas Eve and why he was only coming round to George's on Christmas morning, but hey, maybe he had some family commitments elsewhere.

But now it seems that he slept in his car that night?

Even stranger, there are pap photos of him wandering around Goring allegedly on Christmas Eve, wearing socks and sandals which looks decidedly odd.

There's definitely more to this than we were told at first. I did vaguely wonder where this fellow was on Christmas Eve and why he was only coming round to George's on Christmas morning, but hey, maybe he had some family commitments elsewhere.

Even stranger, there are pap photos of him wandering around Goring allegedly on Christmas Eve, wearing socks and sandals which looks decidedly odd.

It's been years since I was in Goring. Socks with sandals even back then would have been a severe fashion faux pas.

This man was also 'friends' with Stephen Gately, right?

Im not quite sure about this one, he doesn't seem to be famous in his own right and have any sort of celebrity status but, somehow, seems to have been able to ingratiate himself as somesort of 'arse for hire' in the Gay celeb community.

I suppose there will be that book to write.......

It's been years since I was in Goring. Socks with sandals even back then would have been a severe fashion faux pas.

...........but not if you were being knobbed by George Michael.

This man was also 'friends' with Stephen Gately, right?

Im not quite sure about this one, he doesn't seem to be famous in his own right and have any sort of celebrity status but, somehow, seems to have been able to ingratiate himself as somesort of 'arse for hire' in the Gay celeb community.

I suppose there will be that book to write.......

Lots of things don't add up with this. Not that I would say it's suspicious, but if as his boyfriend stated that they were inseparable, but then he finds himself dead on Christmas day. This to me points to a possible suicide (although no note left) or an accidental O.D.

I live not far away and nothing has changed. Certainly Danny La Rue would not have approved.

Lots of things don't add up with this. Not that I would say it's suspicious, but if as his boyfriend stated that they were inseparable, but then he finds himself dead on Christmas day. This to me points to a possible suicide (although no note left) or an accidental O.D.

Sounds like there was a bust-up and George threw him out.

He's like the Doctor who killed James Brown and Michael Jackson, only he's not a doctor!

9 minutes ago, joeyruss said:

That'll certainly disappoint the people who want an unnatural bonus poi- Oh... 

Yeah, so they get a good lawyer and argue that natural causes is an unnatural pop star death

• Like 1

Well, heart attack, 50 is a common side effect of certain pop star lifestyle choices.

Anyhow, the host of the DDP would point out its March and thus tough tatties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Y'know those makeshift shrines you've been building 

They've gotta go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-43974238

“They asked that supporters, who call themselves 'lovelies'...”

Jesus Fucking Christ.

4 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

“They asked that supporters, who call themselves 'lovelies'...”

Jesus Fucking Christ.

So the rest of us unlovely people CAN build a shrine - get in!!

My shrine will be wall to wall with pictures of Andrew Ridgely and topped by a banner reading "Misunderstood genius"

• Like 1