Razor Boy

Steve Jobs

xlarge_img_9126.jpg

Kudos for the use of a Heat Magazine-style "circle of shame" to indicate a man's wasting illness.

Guest Ledders

Doesn't look like him I think it is just some random old man going to the clinic

I think he's throwing up gang signs in that photo, maybe he'll get shot by a bunch of Crips.

I think he's throwing up gang signs in that photo, maybe he'll get shot by a bunch of Crips.

Is he off to the Paralympics then?

Is he off to the Paralympics then?

I hear he's entering the iJump.

Guest Ledders

Back at work and presented the iPad 2 tonight, looked in better shape than have seen him in a long time. Good few years left in him yet

Back at work and presented the iPad 2 tonight, looked in better shape than have seen him in a long time. Good few years left in him yet

But...

I'm under the impression that at each and every major launch event the said product is ready for release.

This time it's only available to pre-order without a due shipment date. Linking in with news is than the iPad top end product is discounted by about £130 to shift more stock.

Now the question I ask is... was this event put on now, so as to catch the best of Steve Jobs in the "6 weeks" he has left?

Hmmm. I'm of the theory that when you have a well known cancer sufferer suddenly looking perky, it means that he's stopped having treatment and he's about to snuff it...

Guest Ledders

Hmmm. I'm of the theory that when you have a well known cancer sufferer suddenly looking perky, it means that he's stopped having treatment and he's about to snuff it...

Don't think you are right tbh, his voice was strong and robust, he was very mobile on stage, if he was on his last legs no drugs could bring out a performance like that

His revival seems similar to that of Michael Douglas who looks and sounds like the Douglas of old again

Whatever Steve has had he has beaten IMHO

Maybe not quite so on those release dates - iPad was about 5 weeks between anouncement and release but most iPod Touch and suchlike models were very few days between anouncement and release. iPad2 is released 11th March to the US but then Steve Jobs did say "I didn't want to miss this one", so maybe this view holds some water?

Steve Jobs has finally agreed to cooperate with an official biography.

ABC News

I think that we can all agree that he's only doing it because he's on the way out and wants to leave his version of events.

Guest Ledders

ABC News

I think that we can all agree that he's only doing it because he's on the way out and wants to leave his version of events.

I don't agree one bit.

Jobs has never cared what people think of him so he is unlikely to have an about turn on that now.

Most likely it is a case of he is doing ok but is bored not doing Apple work and while recovering well is not ready yet to return to work so is doing this to kill time.

ABC News

I don't agree one bit.

Jobs has never cared what people think of him so he is unlikely to have an about turn on that now.

Most likely it is a case of he is doing ok but is bored not doing Apple work and while recovering well is not ready yet to return to work so is doing this to kill time.

Harsh!

so [Jobs] is doing this to kill time.
Harsh!

As I understand it, killing time is quite a popular activity. Must be horrible four you. :D

regards,

Hein

Smaller role for Steve Jobs at today's iCloud event. Looked very thin and drawn. Sad, but wish him well, just can't see his recovery going much further.

Steve Jobs has resigned as Apple's CEO.

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

Steve Jobs has resigned as Apple's CEO.

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

Only a matter of time...

weeks to live apparentely.pity he wasnt on the list :(

So now you've opted to make things up?

It's about time we had a big name celeb on the clock. That means it's time for....

STEVE JOBS DEATH SWEEPSTAKES!

I'm taking December 7th, just in time for him to be useless for any dead pool teams next year.

Guest Guess

Feb 25

November 13th - for no particular reason

Knowing my luck it'll be at Christmas when I'm busy with DDP 2012!

December 23

I have a hunch he'll be around for a bit: March 2, 2012.

regards,

Hein