BCAlum2000

O.J. Simpson: Run Out Of Juice?

Wonder how long it will be until he does something to get arrested again? Surely he has found some dimbo to beat the crap out of by now? 

3 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Wonder how long it will be until he does something to get arrested again? Surely he has found some dimbo to beat the crap out of by now? 

dumbo.jpg

Oh, sorry, completely misread that...

• Haha 1

On 02/01/2018 at 13:05, msc said:

dumbo.jpg

Oh, sorry, completely misread that...

Cute picture! :)

:whoosh:

71 today! :birthday:

Surprised he's made it this far.

Renowned lawyer Robert Shapiro - most famous for representing O.J. Simpson in his murder trial - was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday for emergency surgery.

Shapiro, 76, was due in court in Santa Monica for his client, billionaire developer Mohamed Hadid's controversial monster mansion civil case.

But one of Hadid's other attorneys, Bruce Rudman, told Judge Craig Karlan that Shapiro had been rushed to hospital Tuesday morning.  'I believe it's some kind of stomach surgery,' he told the judge.

Shapiro appeared to be in good health as recently as Sunday, attending Elton John's annual AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party with his wife Linell.
SC

F Lee Bailey is a DDP Pick I'm sure.

Anyway, sounds like he's dead: 

• Like 1

Still a lot of his "Dream Team" is alive. Jonnie Cochran and Robert Kardashian died in 2005 and 2003 but the 8 alive ones mentioned on the wikipedia page are:

Robert Shapiro (b. 1942) Defence chair and "architect" of Simpson's defense after Howard Weitzman (1938-2021) withdrew from the case.

Alan Dershowitz (b. 1938) Has written books about the case and has represented Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. Trump's legal team head during the impeachment trial.

Barry Scheck (b. 1949) Forensic expert.

Peter Neufeld (b. 1950) Another forensic expert.

Gerald Uelmen (b. 1940)

Other members:

Robert Blasier (born in the 1940s) Dershowitz's student and counsel. Has represented the Unabomber.

Carl E. Douglas (b. 1955) Has represented Michael Jackson and other celebrities.

Shawn Holley (b. 1962) Has later represented multiple celebrities.

Another hit. :D :P lol

• Sad 1

OJ Simpson reveals he had covid and cancer at the same time, and went through chemo. It's a long video rambling about smoking pot before he mentions cancer just before 2 minutes. He says he's healthy now, beat cancer, lost 30 lbs, and is for legalizing weed.

• Like 1

I cannot say I have ever liked the man, but I do feel sorry for him to have to go through this.   In some of those pics that were shared by TMZ he looks a little weak, and you can tell he does not look like the picture of health. Guess we will see how the year goes for the man.

• Confused 1

So he has advanced/metastatic prostate cancer, since he's undergoing chemo.  Having said that, he's probably not going to die anytime soon, at least not of prostate cancer.  I suppose if you were going to have a form of metastatic cancer, this isn't one of the worst ones to have.  According to statistics, he has an excellent chance to live for at least 5 years and, in fact, 10 years.  But he's now closer to 80 than 70, so perhaps it won't quite be that long.  Still, he's probably out of the danger zone for the time being.  

Future Deathlist contender. He is incredibly well known even where I am in the UK 

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Future Deathlist contender. He is incredibly well known even where I am in the UK 

From what I understand, Rupert Murdoch also runs a large part of the UK media. Making the OJ Simpson trial into a media frenzy was his cash cow. So very not surprised that y'all were inundated with OJ Simpson news as well.

2 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

With this and Charles' recent news, is there anyone else who may or may not have killed their wife that we should be looking at.

Number 10 on this years list. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, livingbygrace said:

I cannot say I have ever liked the man, but I do feel sorry for him to have to go through this.   In some of those pics that were shared by TMZ he looks a little weak, and you can tell he does not look like the picture of health. Guess we will see how the year goes for the man.

Did you feel sorry for his wife being brutally murdered by him?

• Like 1

Of course I did, and he is a horrible human being for doing so.  But I guess being around enough people suffering with cancer brings me to a place that I wish nobody has to deal with this terrible disease that ravages the body.  Also being that I myself have had a condition that I suffered tremendously for years, and I could have died from it puts me more into an empathetic mind and hates to see anyone suffer. Even the vile of our society.

• Like 1