Saint Peter

Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi

AAMAM vs top four finish for Liverpool

^^^couldn't call this one

Good start

loving the work

AAMAM vs Spurs getting dumped out the Champions League?

AAMAM vs William Hague's political career?

Hague's career doesn't look too healthy...

Hague's career doesn't look too healthy...

Actually I think you'll find that it's his wife's womb that isn't too healthy...

AAMAM versus Christopher Myers pulling a Kevin McGee

AAMAM versus Gordon Brown doing absolutely anything related to politics ever again

AAMAM Vs Prince Charles becoming king.

AAMAM Vs Prince Charles becoming king.

AAMAM vs Prince William becoming king at this rate

Just going to add, after all the fuss about how you spell his name I'm getting that it is best spelt :

Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi

or Abdelbaset al-Megrahi

at least these forms are used in the site:

http://www.innocent.org.uk/index.html

There has been lots of debate about him and any role he had in the Pan Am 103 crash, and this site askes many questions and I've not read all the stuff they have. But I do get the gist that Iran were behind it in revenge to the US Navy shooting down the Iran Air flight IR655 on the 3rd of July 1988.

So in short I'll be adding AAMaM vs Michael and Kirk Douglas.

The ol Douglas tag team?

I've heard AAMaM was stitched up by the CIA. Apparently one explosives oracle said it would be impossible to find a detonation device weighing a kilo at most - from something travelling 30,000ft in the air. never mind the fact it was doing 500mph . And that was practically exhibit A - The rest was pretty circumstantial - but Libya traded him in for something. An easier life I expect. Or Israel was told to chill out by the White House.

The real bomber was probably on the plane. But the West wasn't ready for the thought of suicide bombers buzzing over their heads back then.

I get the feeling Kenny Mac, that toad Salmond and his boys knew an appeal could cost them a few mill in compensation. Never mind years of pissing in the wind trying to find the real culprit. Who they know was probably blended over Lockerbie anyway.

'Leader' of the victims Dr Jim Schweir visited our man in hospital, pronouncing him as being: 'In better health than I had expected.'

Guest WEP
'Leader' of the victims Dr Jim Schweir visited our man in hospital, pronouncing him as being: 'In better health than I had expected.'

For someone who was "near death" with an "expected lifespan of less than six months" one and a half year ago, breathing and blinking would be a situation "better than expected". :)

US about to begin a series of hearings into his release. None of the major players by way of British politicos or BP officials have agreed to appear, but that'll allow space for a dead pooling of full-on discussion on cancer and the progression of cancer. Should be a handy form guide to his chances of cashing in points in the short to mid-term, or summat.

US about to begin a series of hearings into his release. None of the major players by way of British politicos or BP officials have agreed to appear, but that'll allow space for a dead pooling of full-on discussion on cancer and the progression of cancer. Should be a handy form guide to his chances of cashing in points in the short to mid-term, or summat.

The US is now saying that Megrahi isn't even dying.

So thats a bit of a bugger for us.

sign0093.gif

He was my joker.

As a cautionary measure, or just for the fun of it, I propose that we invent some sort of codeword that we could invoke whenever a Megrahi or Zsa-Zsa -like situation pops in the news. (For example, the fuss in December of 2006 when Omar the Blind Sheik's liver was about to explode and then nothing happened....)

I don't mean when a person has been old or sick for a long time; I mean where there is an international media storm over someone's almost certain demise. I was thinking of something along the lines of "Abdelbaset Alert", code Orange, but perhaps the wordsmiths here could come up with something better.

Or there could be a law or principle, like Murphy's and Peter's. Like, the amount of hype given to the c'lebs condition is directly proportionate to the amount of time he will linger on.... and on.

sign0093.gif

He was my joker.

As a cautionary measure, or just for the fun of it, I propose that we invent some sort of codeword that we could invoke whenever a Megrahi or Zsa-Zsa -like situation pops in the news. (For example, the fuss in December of 2006 when Omar the Blind Sheik's liver was about to explode and then nothing happened....)

I don't mean when a person has been old or sick for a long time; I mean where there is an international media storm over someone's almost certain demise. I was thinking of something along the lines of "Abdelbaset Alert", code Orange, but perhaps the wordsmiths here could come up with something better.

Or there could be a law or principle, like Murphy's and Peter's. Like, the amount of hype given to the c'lebs condition is directly proportionate to the amount of time he will linger on.... and on.

We could call it the Pope Law.

That fucker John Paul kept us waiting for long enough...

Sorry brother Windsor it has already been taken.

Might I suggest Defiant Life Syndrome or something to that effect.

Sorry brother Windsor it has already been taken.

Might I suggest Defiant Life Syndrome or something to that effect.

Or in layman's terms, Bastards That Refuse To Die.

Aquired Resiliance Sustaining Existence......so we could say:

Megrahi is an ARSE!

Aquired Resiliance Sustaining Existence......so we could say:

Megrahi is an ARSE!

Nice.

And the mug, with a complimentary t-shirt for those who had him on more than one deadpool:

arsen.jpg

Bulgarians HIV trial in Libya ''linked directly'' to Al Megrahi.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=121209

Complete Bollocks.

My guess the Medic twats were banged up on visa irregulations. A lot of people work in Libya on the incorrect visa and if you piss someone off then the visa is used as a tool rethink your actions.

SP is actually working in libya at the moment and has done for 18 months. Col G will not have met anyone as claimed in the article. He is a lot more astute than that. He has not survived 41 years of leadership without having his finger on the pulse.

Looks like anyone with Al-Megrahi in their deadpool may be getting a early Christmas present after all, especially those of us with him as our joker...

Sky News reporting that Al-Megrahi is in a coma and is expected to last 'days' at the most. "On The Verge Of Death"

EDIT: Even the Beeb are reporting it as breaking news, so it must be true.