Paul Bearer

Spammers (Spawn of The Devil) - Please Post Here

Meanwhile..................... Back on track......

This message has been sent to you from Cahoot Bank because we have noticed invalid login attempts into your account, due to this we are temporarily limiting and restricting your account access until we confirm your identity.

To Confirm Your Identity and remove Your Account Limitation Please Click On YOUR ACCOUNT below

YOUR ACCOUNT

AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. Gross p.a. means the yearly rate of interest before income tax deduction, if applicable.

#These rates are variable and correct as at 1st April 2009 – The AER assumes that the deposit was made on 1st April 2009.

Secure your savings with cahoot. We're backed by one of the world's largest banks. For details, please click here.

*Rates correct as at 19/03/09. 4.01% AER assumes funds invested on 30th April 2009.

**Offer available to new and existing customers bringing new savings not currently held within the Santander Group (cahoot, Abbey, Alliance & Leicester, Bradford & Bingley savings and Cater Allen)

cahoot is a division of Abbey National plc. Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA registration number 106054. www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/register. cahoot and Abbey are registered trademarks.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MRS. KRISTIE UGGERRI, REGIONAL AUDITOR OFFICER BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring to your personal edification. I am a top official in charge of client accounts in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside the Philippines the merger was (2007). The merger is part of a long-term goal of Banco de Oro to become one of the largest names in the Philippine banking industry.

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament, my client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred some funds, Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the funds have been sitting in the account ever since and will continue to do so perpetually unless we do something about it. This is where you come in. I actually searched through Google to get your email. My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we can come out successful.

All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address and telephone number to me via email. As soon as i get your positive response, I will contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client. .

The allocation of our money will be as follows: 30%($3.06m) to you for your part in this, 70% for me. Again, I will be in charge of everything else. I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with all that money. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through this email address (-------------) for more details on this transaction as soon as possible.This should be kept very secret and confidential.

Hope to hear from you soon .

Kind Regards,

Mrs. Kristie Uggerri

E-mail:---------------

Only 30%! I'd want at least 35.

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MRS. KRISTIE UGGERRI, REGIONAL AUDITOR OFFICER BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring to your personal edification. I am a top official in charge of client accounts in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside the Philippines the merger was (2007). The merger is part of a long-term goal of Banco de Oro to become one of the largest names in the Philippine banking industry.

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament, my client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred some funds, Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew about as the confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his protection.

Only 30%! I'd want at least 35.

Not exactly the kind of e-mail that should be sent to a woman, eh six?

I'm the spokeswoman for the ' Vicious and Diabolical Wives Association ', and I have won the prize for ' Most Vicious and Diabolical Wife ' every year since I got married. I am so proud.

I'm the spokeswoman for the ' Vicious and Diabolical Wives Association ', and I have won the prize for ' Most Vicious and Diabolical Wife ' every year since I got married. I am so proud.

Are you my wife? You sound like it!

Heya guys!

I'm the one who can tell you for sure how widespread erectile dysfunction is as I work as a sexual pathologist for a pretty long time already!

Luckily, I managed to help my patients forget about ED once and for all.

Treating it is so easy now that we have two incredibly effective medications!

Maybe you will be surprised to hear it - but these two drugs are SPAM and I have a micropenis!

In fact, I don't know anything as effective as these two pills!

If you know how bad it feels to have ED, don't wait to resort to the help of SPAM or I have a micropenis.

No need to say, one should always consult his healthcare provider prior to starting the treatment with any of these drugs.

Enjoy low price here - http://www.wwwnetrx.com

Hope that this message will be of some use for you. Take care.

Recipient ID -> bgIBCB8yEhsZWBQXFAZKSE1OT_y3s_-3tbL7ub27vrW7u7upon_U

So he knew just how to appease.Do you like good boogie.

everybody's got their dues in life to pay.and all she want and need was just a little taste.

You used to be strong.I love to look into your big brown eyes. It's a place where a garden never grows.The Coney Island white fish boy is on the run again. Give it one more try.She was dressed like a chamber maid.

Somehow to make it be all right.Yeah I'm Jonesin' on love. We'll take a drink and break the glass.They're goneThe sun shines bright. And I'm not about to let you fly away.to read between the lines.

Heya guys!

I'm the one who can tell you for sure how widespread erectile dysfunction is as I work as a sexual pathologist for a pretty long time already!

Luckily, I managed to help my patients forget about ED once and for all.

Treating it is so easy now that we have two incredibly effective medications!

Maybe you will be surprised to hear it - but these two drugs are SPAM and I have a micropenis!

In fact, I don't know anything as effective as these two pills!

If you know how bad it feels to have ED, don't wait to resort to the help of SPAM or I have a micropenis.

No need to say, one should always consult his healthcare provider prior to starting the treatment with any of these drugs.

Enjoy low price here - http://www.wwwnetrx.com

Hope that this message will be of some use for you. Take care.

Recipient ID -> bgIBCB8yEhsZWBQXFAZKSE1OT_y3s_-3tbL7ub27vrW7u7upon_U

So he knew just how to appease.Do you like good boogie.

everybody's got their dues in life to pay.and all she want and need was just a little taste.

You used to be strong.I love to look into your big brown eyes. It's a place where a garden never grows.The Coney Island white fish boy is on the run again. Give it one more try.She was dressed like a chamber maid.

Somehow to make it be all right.Yeah I'm Jonesin' on love. We'll take a drink and break the glass.They're goneThe sun shines bright. And I'm not about to let you fly away.to read between the lines.

There really is no end to your talents, is there Mary!!

Just stumbled across this:

"Hi ,Never mind all that this is mega­­ important and­­ it's so amazing you will poop­­ yourselves.!

Here's how to get yourself a­ free­­­­ Jar­ of­­ Barbacue Beef flavoured Marmalade,or even­­ 4­­ pence­ in­­ cash.

Just go to - 1qren.tk­ (copy/paste­­ into­ your­­­ browser) and follow these 2­ simple­­­ steps:

1)Sign Up­­­ (absolutely free)­ ''­ terms­­ and conditions­­ apply''­ (to qualify­ you must­­ be either a @#$%­­ or keep­ pigeons in your­­­ trousers.)

2)Participate In A­­­ Sponsor Offer (Try­­­­ Lovefilm, intuit, HSBC) or­ many­­ others it's­­­­ free!(only £245.00 for first­ 2­­ months).Just sign up­­­ to a trial and then­ simply­­ unsuccesfully try and­­­ cancel if­ you like,­ either way­­ you get your free­­­ referral then­ just­ ask­­ friends/family to do the­­ same­ and before you­­ know it­­ you’ll receive a free­­ gift of­ your­­ choice.(which must­­ be a­ pen.)

It's­ that­ easy­ and has been researched­­­ by­ BBC news night­ to be­­ absolutely genuine

Just go­­ to­ -­ 1qren.tk"

:rolleyes:

Personalised spam, whatever next. I was forwarded this by my current boss, they didn't even bother to email me directly even though my boss has nothing to do with where I studied nor has he ever seen the work in question:

Dear *************,

I am writing on behalf of the international academic publisher, VDM Publishing House Ltd.

In the course of a research at the Library of The University of *********, we came across a reference to your thesis on "*****************************".

As we would like to make your work available to a larger audience, I am wondering if you may be interested in publishing your thesis in the form of a printed book.

Your reply including an e-mail address to which I can send an e-mail with further information in an attachment will be greatly appreciated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Best Regards,

Acquisition Editor

VDM Publishing House Ltd.

17, Meldrum Str. | Beau-Bassin | Mauritius

Tel / Fax: +230 467-5601

s.fabre@vdm-publishing-house.com | www.vdm-publishing.com

Business Registration No.: C07072290

Board of Directors: Benoit Novel, Saleem Choyote

If I get to hand deliver it that wouldn't be so bad but you'd be a misguided fool to think that anyone would ever ask for a copy to be printed. Have they not heard of the British library's useless collection of microfiched PhDs?

Dear friend,

How are you recently?

I bought a laptop from a website: www.koreadeal.com last week. I have got the product. Its quality is very good and the price is competitive. They also sell phones, TV, psp, motor and so on. By the way, they import product from Korea and sell new and original products. They have good reputation and have many good feedbacks. If you need these products, look at this website will be a clever choice. I am sure you will get many surprise and benefits.

Greetings!

Please reply me with my private email address at gracewilliams2009@hotmail.fr

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Mike Williams, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before dying in 2007.

We were married for twenty years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted only four days.

Before his death we were both born-again Christians and his family was against us because we are formally Halibuts. I have the sum of (two million five hundred thausand dollars, USD) in the bank here in Abidjan in suspense account which i inherited from my late husband. Recently, i have serious sickness which is cancer problem and one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness which almost deformed me.

Having known my condition and as a good Christian I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will use this money the way I am going to instruct here.

To help, orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Grace Williams

Thought I'd bump this up a bit as we seem to be getting a trickle at the momment. Hopefully, they will have the decency to post in this thread.

Guest Guest Alien

Kingdom of Uranus

yo@ura.gov.ur

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Yospamkutus Ura, the first cloned of the King of Uranus. You listed as contact on flat silver disk object we obtained during night raid on your planet.

I have an urgent business, which I want to disclose to you. I believe it will be beneficial to both of us. We soon plan to acquire property on your side of planet Earth. We need your assistance in securing the assets of an Earth account to prepare for our arrival. A Swiss banker is vacationing with us on asteriod not too far. He has generously donated his entire fortune (UK £45,500,000.00) to help Urani beings change your world.

I have the privilege in contacting you for an urgent assistance in this transaction.

We have arranged to give you 3% of the total sum for your assistance and 95% for my kingdom, and 2% set aside for expenses. Your family saved from slavery and slaughter. :)

I will like all our communication to be through my Email address for security reasons.

I stand upright to read from you quick.

Sincerely,

Y. Ura

THIS IS NO JOKE

IF A PERSON CALLED SIMON ASHTON (SIMON25@HOTMAIL.CO.UK ) CONTACTS YOU THROUGH EMAIL DON'T OPEN THE MESSAGE. DELETE IT BECAUSE HE IS A HACKER!!

TELL EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM THEN YOU WILL GET HIM ON YOUR LIST. HE WILL FIGURE OUT YOUR ID COMPUTER ADDRESS, SO COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DONT CARE FOR THEM AND FAST BECAUSE IF HE HACKS THEIR EMAIL HE HACKS YOUR MAIL TOO!!!!!....

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton. Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Intern et. You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled 'Mail Server Report'

If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC,

And the person wh o sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password.

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon. AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the anti virus software's are not capable of destroying it .

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life owner'..

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to

PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!

Hello

I work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business

transaction for you.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $8.5 Million US

Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who

died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb

blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It

is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my

department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank

as his Next of kin.

If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve

this transfer of the balance (8.5Million Dollars) to your account.and

we will shear the money 50-50%.

I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy

communication with you and for more details.

Best Regards

Mr Amos Kude +226 78666175

0-sa@mtvn.com

Hi.

I would like to meet you.

I am 30 years old.

I have never been married, have no children.

I'll give you my contact email to which you can write to me.

By email we can get acquainted with you better.

Please answer only to my personal e-mail: agilerkasa@yahoo.de

I hope you write to me ...

I'll wait.

This turned up in my junk mail folder today.

------------------------------

TELL: +27 73 782 4367

105 SANDTON AVENUE

SOUTH AFRICA.

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

PLEASE

ATTN: SIR / MADAM,

I am Mrs.ROSE MONGO, wife of late MICHEAL MONGO who was murdered by the Zimbabwean veterans and irrate black people.Before the death of my husband on the 29th of Oct 2003, he was a Properous Tobacco and Coffee farmer in Zimbabwe and one of the major sponsor/ Financier of the opposition party - Movement For Democratic Change(MDC)in Zimbabwe. He was also the former president of Farmers Co-operative Trade Union in Zimbabwe.

I am writing you from SOUTH AFRICA. I got your contact email address through the south africa International Information Exchange Centre and decided to write you. I write to solicit for your special assistance to a family shattered by a tyrannical government led by the dictator President ROBERT MUGABE and his(ZANU-PF) ruling party.

I am probably of the convinction that you are aware of the present situation in my country Zimbabwe sequel to the land and farm land crisis in Zimbabwe, the government secretly sponsored the war veterans and some irrate party members to disposes the land being occupied by whites and some rich farmers who are opposed to his consistent stay in power and his radical and unnecessary reforms targeted at his political opponents.

This action has led to the killing of some members of the opposition party including my husband(MICHEAL MONGO),who did not support this ill-fated action. But before the death of my husband and the consistent threats to his life, he anticipated some dangers and so he smuggled out the sum of US$25.m(TWENTY FIVE Million United States Dollars), to south africa since it is the nearest neighbouring country and deposited it in a security company with the intention of using it for the purchase of New farm machinery and chemicals for Agricultural purposes in South Africa as well as a purchase of some hectares of land in SWAZILAND.

On the 29th Oct, 2003, the war veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compound and axed him(my husband) to death.

Since then, they have been terrorizing my only son, MICHEAL (JR) but I succeeded to work for his escape to a neighbouring country, SOUTH AFRICA as a political asylum seeker (refugee). But his position in south africa does not permit him to open an account or normalise this fund for any meaningful business transaction in south africa since He does not have a south african Identity Card. That is why I want this fund to be transferred into your Norminated account so that you will assist him to invest it in your country.

Hence,if you agree to assist us, we have two options for you, we have agreed to go into partnership with you and your family or in the alternatve, we offer you 20%of the money for your assistance, 5% will be for the possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while 75%will be for our family investment in your country,through your assistance.

I want you to understand that this fund is purely a family fund/ money and not drug money, nor could it be classified as government fund or Money Laundering affairs and it could be substanciated by relevant authorties by our attorney.

It is Family fund but termed confidential because I do not want my son to be traced to where he is presently. If you are interested in assisting us, kindly contact my son or myself with this email address,and the telephone number above.

Right now, I am presently in south africa with MICHEAL(JR) my son and the whole of my family sequel to the tensed political situation and the fear for our lives in Zimbabwe. I need your urgent and confidential response.

PLEASE READ ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM THE LINKS BELOW.

www1.zimbabwesituation.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

Thanks. Best regards

Mrs:ROSE MONGO

(For the Family)

--------------------------------

I score it ten for originality, ten for the "killed by irate black people" part (brilliant, you don't often hear that in news reports smuggled out of the country), but zero for attempting to take advantage of those with a social conscience who aren't particularly bright.

Luckily I don't have a social conscience.

Hence,if you agree to assist us, we have two options for you

So which option did you go for then?

This email is to inform you that we had block your NatWest account because this ip 66.70.232.98 accessed your account 3 times and tried to change your billing information. We to continue using our service you have to renew your online account. If not, your online apologise for the inconvenience but the safety of your account is our main priority.

I don't bank with nat west.

Apparently, that IP address is in Trumbull in Connecuit - zip 06611.

Edited by heaven can wait
to put the address in

Dear HSBC client,

You card may have been used by a third party. For your protection, we

decided to suspend ATM access.

To remove the suspension, please confirm that your card was not stolen.

To do this, please download and complete the attached html form.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but your security is our top priority.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service

Copyright © 2010 HSBC

Maybe I DO have an account with them............... Aye right!

Greeting from Hong Kong

An arab made a fixed deposit of $24,500.000.00 in my bank branch where am a

director and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of

kin,if you choose to stand as my deceased client's next of kin. if interested

mail me at the address below:

yingming38@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Truly,

Ming Yang

why?, oh why?, oh why?

Address: 90-3, Jalan Molek 3/10 Taman Molek, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Email: mrssherlia675@gmail.com

Beloved,

I am Mrs. SherLi Azahar Wang, suffering from cancerous ailment.

I was married to Sir Azahar Wang an English shipping tycoon

notable for his great charitable activities before his

death in April 2nd, 2006..

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of

Thirty Million US Dollars ($30,000,000.00 USD) which

were derived from his vast estates and investment in

capital market with his bank here in MALAYSIA and named me as the

beneficiary of this trust fund. (All records are kept with

my family lawyer).

Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to

live due to the cancerous problems that I have been

suffering from. Though what bothers me most

is the stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. With

this hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to

donate this fund to YOU and i want you to use this gift

which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a

charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,

destitute, thedown-trodden, physically challenged children,

barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely

handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that

will inherit this money and my husband relatives are

bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my

husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into

ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took this

bold decision. I do not need any telephone communication in

this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of

the presence of my husband relatives around me. You can

contact me through my personal email address:

mrssherlia675@gmail.com

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated

Herein.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,

Mrs.SherLi Azahar Wang.

Tempted as I am, I just don't have the time to devote to helping the widows and orphans etc., so I won't be accepting. (If anyone wants to though, feel free. I won't be offended).

Hello Vriend,

Ik ben de heer Hui Shung Hin Edwin een manager op de investor relations in de

Standaard

Chartered Bank, Hong Kong. Ik heb een suggestie voor je business.

In februari 2005 is onze klant Yashua Mageed Hedaya Hij was een politicus en

Ook zakenman gemaakt genummerde cash accommodatie voor 24 maanden, met een

waarde

Van vijftien miljoen vijfhonderdduizend Verenigde Dollars staat alleen in

mijn

Branch.

Wij hebben hem verschillende brieven en e-mails voor en na de looptijd. We

Later ontdek je dat de politicus werd gedood toen hij leefde is politieke

Partij bijeenkomst in eind 2006.

Op onderzoek werd aangetoond dat Yashua Mageed Hedaya niet te verklaren

Alle nabestaanden in zijn officiële papieren met inbegrip van het papier werk

van zijn bank

Waarborg. En hij ook vertrouwen in mij de laatste keer is hij op mijn kantoor

dat er geen

Een behalve ik wist van zijn accommodatie in mijn bank. Dus, Vijftien

miljoenen Vijf

Honderdduizend dollar United State ligt nog steeds in mijn bank en niemand

Zal ooit naar voren komen om het te claimen. Wat mij het meest stoort is dat

volgens

De aan de wetten van mijn land op het verstrijken van zes jaar de middelen

zal

Terugkeren naar de eigendom van de regering van Hongkong als niemand van

toepassing is op

Aanspraak maken op de fondsen.

Tegen deze achtergrond, mijn suggestie aan u is dat ik zal je als

Foreigner te staan als de nabestaanden van Yashua Mageed Hedaya, zodat u

Staat zullen zijn om zijn tegoeden te ontvangen.

Gelieve Endeavour op uiterste discretie in acht te nemen in alle

aangelegenheden met betrekking tot deze

Issue. Zodra het geld is overgemaakt op uw bankrekening genomineerd

We zullen delen in de verhouding van 60% voor mij, 40% voor u, als

belanghebbende kunt u

Neem contact met mij.

Ik groet,

Shung Hin Edwin Hui.

Hello Vriend,

Ik ben de heer Hui Shung Hin Edwin een manager op de investor relations in de

Standaard

Chartered Bank, Hong Kong. Ik heb een suggestie voor je business.

In februari 2005 is onze klant Yashua Mageed Hedaya Hij was een politicus en

Ook zakenman gemaakt genummerde cash accommodatie voor 24 maanden, met een

waarde

Van vijftien miljoen vijfhonderdduizend Verenigde Dollars staat alleen in

mijn

Branch.

Wij hebben hem verschillende brieven en e-mails voor en na de looptijd. We

Later ontdek je dat de politicus werd gedood toen hij leefde is politieke

Partij bijeenkomst in eind 2006.

Op onderzoek werd aangetoond dat Yashua Mageed Hedaya niet te verklaren

Alle nabestaanden in zijn officiële papieren met inbegrip van het papier werk

van zijn bank

Waarborg. En hij ook vertrouwen in mij de laatste keer is hij op mijn kantoor

dat er geen

Een behalve ik wist van zijn accommodatie in mijn bank. Dus, Vijftien

miljoenen Vijf

Honderdduizend dollar United State ligt nog steeds in mijn bank en niemand

Zal ooit naar voren komen om het te claimen. Wat mij het meest stoort is dat

volgens

De aan de wetten van mijn land op het verstrijken van zes jaar de middelen

zal

Terugkeren naar de eigendom van de regering van Hongkong als niemand van

toepassing is op

Aanspraak maken op de fondsen.

Tegen deze achtergrond, mijn suggestie aan u is dat ik zal je als

Foreigner te staan als de nabestaanden van Yashua Mageed Hedaya, zodat u

Staat zullen zijn om zijn tegoeden te ontvangen.

Gelieve Endeavour op uiterste discretie in acht te nemen in alle

aangelegenheden met betrekking tot deze

Issue. Zodra het geld is overgemaakt op uw bankrekening genomineerd

We zullen delen in de verhouding van 60% voor mij, 40% voor u, als

belanghebbende kunt u

Neem contact met mij.

Ik groet,

Shung Hin Edwin Hui.

(For our puzzled english-speaking DL-friends: that is not Dutch either...)

• Like 1