Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

ignore the piece of trash, he's just a flame-spammer, purposely starting shit, just to get reactions, like the 12 year old that he is. :) :)

The technical term is troller.

troller.jpg

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

You got it squirel but tell me what is it like living in a poxy place like canada? Still,at least you have big brother U.S.A to look after you!your prob from some miserable little town called elk snowt at a guess

Oh God, this is like watching a flounder with an attitude problem doing a Timmy Mallett impression in a tank full of sharks.

You got it squirel but tell me what is it like living in a poxy place like canada? Still,at least you have big brother U.S.A to look after you!your prob from some miserable little town called elk snowt at a guess

No, I live in a huge city. :banghead: & Canada's better than where you live.

Lance Cade, whose WWE career was repeatedly cut short by battles with prescription drug addiction, dead at 29.

Somehow, Jake the Snake Roberts and the Dynamite Kid Tom Billington outlive another far younger performer!

Wow a HUGE city, pig farm more like.Only good thing that came out of canada was Bill Werbernuik and that just about says it all.

Wow a HUGE city, pig farm more like.Only good thing that came out of canada was Bill Werbernuik and that just about says it all.

Whoops...."flood control error". Please see below...

Wow...living proof that even an outright idiot* has heard of the late Canadian snooker player....

* its truest medical definition,ie

1. A foolish or stupid person.

2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

(thefreedictionary.com)

No, I live in a huge city. :P & Canada's better than where you live.

I think that your mom would disagree with that, considering I was with her last night. :crossbone:

Not to distract y'all from the Boddyfizzer roasting session, but Skandor Akbar, one of the greatest wrestling managers of the 80s and probably the most notorious who didn't work the WWF during that period, is dead at 75.

"tough" Tony Osborne also died today, at 84

And for the "wrestlers die in threes", brigade, indy wrestler and deathmatch regular JC Bailey has died of a drug overdose at 26. Dude had some dope matches with Necro Butcher over the past few years.

Former WWE wrestler Chyna (Chyna Doll)...(Joanie Laurer) has been hospitalized for an overdose on Benadryl. What a shame if its suicidal. Shes really funny.

former WWf/e & WCW wrestler, the Giant Gonzales/El Gigante has died.

Giant Gonzalez versus Virgil is pretty much the full-blown dictionary definition of how not to do a squash match.

Bobby Heenan Reportedly In Very Poor Health

Bobby The Brain

Meltzer's saying this is a big fuss over nothing and all that's happened is Heenan fell and broke his hip a few weeks ago, rather than this being anything cancer-related. Still, idk, wouldn't really trust Heenan to finish an Iron Man course at the moment.

I still think Superstar Billy Graham (not to be confused with the evangelist) has a better shot at passing than Rowdy Roddy.

Superstar Billy Graham isn't doing too well, his liver is acting up.

Superstar Billy Graham has issued a rather unpromising statement about his health problems...

...I am ending my run on this earth and have reserved a plot next to Eddie G. at Green Acers cemetery in Phoenix AZ. I have chosen music and selecting certain paintings of mine and photos that I will want displayed. One of the ministers from my church, Joe Jackson, a dear friend, will be conducting the service...:ghost6:

former WWF/WCW wrestler King Curtis Iaukea died.

Paul Orndorff has cancer.

• Like 1