Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Saw the revamped TNA impact last night, looked very cheap and the camera angles were a mess . Speaking of angles (see what i did there) Kurt angle looks just f##king ill and its sad to see him like that. He reminds me of the ultimate warrior bright red ,sweating, swollen up and heavy breathing , though the ultimate warrior was like that for a few years. I would be surprised if kurt angle lives past his 50s if he continues to abuse his body, he is 46 now he may not even make it to his 50s.

Fuck. I hope you're exaggerating with the Warrior comparison. Haven't seen TNA in ages. Will try to catch it soon.

Is he abusing painkillers still? Sorry I don't keep up with wrasslin news either. Wasn't there a rumour for a while he had HIV?(!)

He has looked terrible for about a decade now though hasn't he?

From various arrests he has been hooked or still is hooked on alcohol , cocaine ,Heroin , painkillers and steroids . Yea he was supposed to have HIV but probably just a rumour maybe connected to his drug use. He actually started to look bad near the end of his wwe run which was around 2006 I think. He is going the same way as ultimate warrior sad but its history repeating itself over and over in the wrestling world with regards to these deaths.

I would probably give TNA a miss for a month or two until the new channel learns how to put together and film a wrestling show ,chances are half the cameramen working that show have never filmed a show even remotely close to it before.

I have to say, having watched it live last night at Wemberley, Kurt Angle has still got it. His match against Lashley for the heavyweight championship was by far the best and most physical fight of the evening. And out of all the wrestlers going from the Arena to their hotel afterwards, he was the one who spent the longest stopping for autographs, selfies and generally making time for the fans (well, those of us who hadn't got tickets to the afterparty). Which made my lad's night.

Good for a few years yet, I hope.

• Like 1

Yoga seems to be putting more wrestlers in hospital than oxycontin these days.

• Like 2

According to Saraya Knight, Drew McDonald, the Highlander from Hell, has an unannounced form of cancer. As a World of Sport alumni who was involved in the FWA revival with Talksport in the early part of last decade, I think he'd sneak an obit.

Dead

Oh hell, how about a little GOOD news around here for once? (I may be updating some earlier story--my actual intent)

Announcer/reporter Craig Sagar returns to TNT after battling leukemia. Still a guy we can keep future tabs on.

SC

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/craig-sager-returns-tnt-next-thursday/

That's a fucking basketball reporter... the only vague connection there is that WCW used to be shown on TNT.....

Saw Dusty Rhodes on RAW last week. He's only a shadow of his former self. He looks more like a zombie than a human being. He's probably not long for this world.

• Like 1

That's a fucking basketball reporter... the only vague connection there is that WCW used to be shown on TNT.....

Tell that to the wrestling page I lifted the link from. Your argument is with them, I just post em.

SC

No it is with you.....

If I posted every extremely tenuous thing I saw on the internet here, I'd have you all believing in man-caused-climate-change and a peaceful religion named Islam by next week!

Stop being daft or we'll give you the shaft.

Hahaha..... that's rich.

BTW you may want to investigate how that PM function works instead of mucking up a perfectly good thread with superfluous noise. No one else wants to see all that.

Lastly, your complaint was that it 'wasn't wrestling related', now once that's shot down your target has moved and you complain that it's 'tenuous'. Could be your just jealous you didn't find the link. Or are a horse's arse. Anyway, I'll take my own advice, I'm done posting OT nonsense here. Message me if you need to Dr. Z.

SC

Hahaha..... that's rich.

BTW you may want to investigate how that PM function works instead of mucking up a perfectly good thread with superfluous noise. No one else wants to see all that.

Lastly, your complaint was that it 'wasn't wrestling related', now once that's shot down your target has moved and you complain that it's 'tenuous'. Could be your just jealous you didn't find the link. Or are a horse's arse. Anyway, I'll take my own advice, I'm done posting OT nonsense here. Message me if you need to Dr. Z.

SC

Rich..... rich....... how about I shove a Rich Tea in each of your eye sockets, shove forged bearer bonds in your mouth and tie you to a safe? That rich enough for you?

Also, I got a clogged PM in/outbox, I'm not gonna delete a moderately amusing conversation I had with Predictor like in December or something so I can tell you how to handle the forum equivalent of wiping your arse

Quit hatin on me man you're dancin on the edge.

Did Sir Creep use the word arse? :huh:

• Like 4

Was Jerry Lawler's heart attack fake or real? If it was real he might be a good candidate for next year.

Was Jerry Lawler's heart attack fake or real?

That's the question with rasslers.

• Like 1

Did Sir Creep use the word arse? :huh:

I like that. It would be good if he was a Brit.

• Like 1

Just found out Vince McMahon's biological mother, Victoria Askew is still alive aged 95. That's not his step mother who raped him, so she might get a mention on Sky Sports when she goes off.

Just found out Vince McMahon's biological mother, Victoria Askew (nee McMahon) is still alive aged 95. That's not his step mother who raped him, so she might get a mention on Sky Sports when she goes off.

The other year he built a tennis centre for her, I think they might be on good terms.

Vince McMahon is now the same age that his father was, when he died.

Vince McMahon is now the same age that his father was, when he died.

Vince McMahon Sr. died of cancer. And Vince Jr. doesn't have/hasn't had cancer as far as we know.

On the other side of things though, Vince Sr. wasn't a puffed-up, steroid-addled old blowhard.

I wonder if it's because of the steroids that many of the wrestlers die so young. In the Ultimate Warrior's case it probably is.

I miss the good old days when wrestlers didn't need to looks like pumped up models to be successful. I doubt shapeless people like Jerry Lawler, Adrian Adonis, Dusty Rhodes, Greg Valentine would even be allowed into the ring nowadays.

I wonder if it's because of the steroids that many of the wrestlers die so young. In the Ultimate Warrior's case it probably is.

I miss the good old days when wrestlers didn't need to looks like pumped up models to be successful. I doubt shapeless people like Jerry Lawler, Adrian Adonis, Dusty Rhodes, Greg Valentine would even be allowed into the ring nowadays.

These aren't the roids you're looking for....

Coat time!

• Like 1

Saw Dusty Rhodes on RAW last week. He's only a shadow of his former self. He looks more like a zombie than a human being. He's probably not long for this world.

I just been catching up on raw and came here to post the exact same thing, does he have cancer ? I would say he has a 2 or 3 years by

the looks of him.

I just been catching up on raw and came here to post the exact same thing, does he have cancer ? I would say he has a 2 or 3 years by

the looks of him.

I think he has a case of "70 years old and suddenly all those hardcore matches are catching up with body" more than anything.