Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

I love how that Go Fund Me page says Perry has "dimentia" (sic), and one of the comments is "get well soon". Yeah...

Perry Saturn's the latest wrassler with a GoFundMe to pay medical bills, although charging $500 for five DVDs of matches he doesn't own the legal rights to is pretty ballsy.

"Perry is in a position to get good medical care, but he's strapped financially."

Which of us doesn't that describe? What a twat.

SC

• Like 1

Perry Saturn's the latest wrassler with a GoFundMe to pay medical bills, although charging $500 for five DVDs of matches he doesn't own the legal rights to is pretty ballsy.

"Perry is in a position to get good medical care, but he's strapped financially."

Which of us doesn't that describe? What a twat.

SC

I must agree Mr. C. It's like saying "I'm in a position to live like a billionaire, but I'm strapped financially".

Good to see Paige stepping to the plate to fill the spot left by Chyna.

It's a fairly safe bet she won't see 46 at this rate. For a few years time, we've not had many Club 27 pro-wrestlers. Only Louie Spicolli, iirc, comes to me off the top of my head.

Right, apart from msc & Spade wanking themselves (and possibly each other) into a coma, this;

http://www.craveonline.com/culture/1143955-itv-set-reboot-world-sport-wrestling

'might' mean more chance of an obit for a previously 'iffy' sword and sandals boy.

Right, apart from msc & Spade wanking themselves (and possibly each other) into a coma, this;

'might' mean more chance of an obit for a previously 'iffy' sword and sandals boy.

My mother's cousin was one of those wrestlers in the 'World of Sport' era dontcha know...

My mother's cousin was one of those wrestlers in the 'World of Sport' era dontcha know...

Oooh, which one? I can remember quite a few.

a new roster of wrestlers

A roster of wrestlers, gotta love that

If it's not Tally Ho Kaye I'm not interested.

• Like 1

Frenchy Martin has been admitted to hospice care according to reports, wouldn't hold out much hope for him getting a QO though.

Glancing at Montreal news, metastatic bone and bladder cancer. So, QO unlikely, but largely irrelevant with the prognosis - he wont see Hallowe'en.

You were completely right.

Frenchy Martin has been admitted to hospice care according to reports, wouldn't hold out much hope for him getting a QO though.

Glancing at Montreal news, metastatic bone and bladder cancer. So, QO unlikely, but largely irrelevant with the prognosis - he wont see Hallowe'en.

Don't look so shocked - it has been known to happen now and again! :D

• Like 1

Don't look so shocked - it has been known to happen now and again! :D

Not shocked, only said you were right on an easy prediction. Predicting Bhumibol's death and being only a few hours wrong was a major shock. I'm sure it won't ever happen again.....

....mainly because he's already dead.

• Like 1

I don't have my list with me at the moment, but the person that was closest to being picked, but eventually wasn't, for any of my teams, was Dynamite Kid. I also decided against picking Sharon Jones and Johan Cruyff for the DDP. Also, I pushed benefit fraud John Larder to Shaun's deadpool at the last minute.

If I'd have seen THIS a week ago no doubt The Dynamite Kid would be in my top 20. Big miss. His death guaranteed.

SC

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Wrestling_Legend_Still_Hospitalized_Backstage_Talk_on_a_WWE_SmackDown_Change_Brock_Lesnar.html

We haven't had a mention of Tom Billington in at least a few weeks now, so here's his new Go Fund Me page, which states he's been in a care home for 13 months.

I don't have my list with me at the moment, but the person that was closest to being picked, but eventually wasn't, for any of my teams, was Dynamite Kid. I also decided against picking Sharon Jones and Johan Cruyff for the DDP. Also, I pushed benefit fraud John Larder to Shaun's deadpool at the last minute.

If I'd have seen THIS a week ago no doubt The Dynamite Kid would be in my top 20. Big miss. His death guaranteed.

SChttp://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Wrestling_Legend_Still_Hospitalized_Backstage_Talk_on_a_WWE_SmackDown_Change_Brock_Lesnar.html

We haven't had a mention of Tom Billington in at least a few weeks now, so here's his new Go Fund Me page, which states he's been in a care home for 13 months.

Also says he's receiving no royalties from WWE. Didn't Martha Hart take them to court a few years back for the same thing?

I figured out Chris Jericho's list. It's his unofficial 2016 death list of wrestlers who will die soon.

He could be suffering from Wrestler Exaggerated Health Syndrome. As I've said to my wrestling fan pals for years though, they need to get him in the HOF while they can: with his health issues in the past, there's no guarantee he'll be around in 3, 5, plus years time anyhow.

Wrestling really seems to be detrimental to one's health. It's frightening how many of them die relatively young.

He could be suffering from Wrestler Exaggerated Health Syndrome. As I've said to my wrestling fan pals for years though, they need to get him in the HOF while they can: with his health issues in the past, there's no guarantee he'll be around in 3, 5, plus years time anyhow.

Depends how much time he spends accidentally posting dick pictures to Twitter.

Well, remember that court medical we mentioned way back earlier in the year Snuka was going to have in December 2016

In hospice, 6 months to live.

Judge Banach also said that he's apparently got terminal stomach cancer.

Now that's an interesting one: he'd obit, but do you trust him?

EDIT - Always ninja'd looking for a suitable url...

Added him to shortlist: that's the second one today.

o0ivJ3w.png

Vader time might run out in 2017-2018

Ok Chorizo--do you follow this person on Twitter? You can't search twitter and even if you could you wouldn't search conjestive hesrt failure. How did you come across this otherwise?

SC