Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

I'll tell you who I'm convinced is a goner in the next 36 months, Good Ol' Puppy Murdering JR. He's admitted himself that he's throwing himself into as much work as possible since the death of his wife, and he's allegedly hitting the bottle pretty hard too. A heart attack is almost guaranteed.

I've had that exact thought, tbh.

Although, in general terms in the next 36 months, looking at some of the living wrestlers born in the 1940-7 period.

1940 – Baron Van Raschke, Sheiky Baby, Sweet Daddy Siki, Les Thatcher, Adrian Street, Spiros Arion (apparently still alive)

1941 – Abdullah, Pat Patterson, Dory Funk Jr, Johnny Rodz, Gino Brito, Ivan Putski, Pat Barrett, Thunderbolt Patterson, Al Wilson

1942 – JJ Dillon, Mil Mascaras, Jimmy Valiant, Pedro Morales, Ken Patera, Afa, Johnny Saint, Gene Okerlund, Paul Jones, Jerry Jarrett, Ole Anderson, Mr Saito, Dr James Andrews, Jack Veneno

1943 – Antonio Inoki, Harley Race, Superstar Billy Graham, Otto Wanz, Bill Dundee,

1944 – Jimmy Hart, Terry Funk, Rocky Johnson, Butch, Bobby Heenan, Tiger Jeet Singh, Bobby Duncum Sr, Jim Crockett Jr, Michael Buffer, Victor Rivera

1945 – Ronnie Garvin, Sika, Vince McMahon,  Sonny King, Pete Doherty, Col DeBeers

1946 – Gerry Brisco, Johnny Valiant, Tony Garea, Jose Estrada Snr, Kendo Nagasaki, David Crockett, Perro Aguayo Sr, Buzz Tyler, Manuel Soto

1947 – Luke, Nikolai Volkoff,George Wells, Ax, Teddy Long, Tony St Clair, Tommy Young

If recent history (surplus of legends dying aged 73-80), and a glance at the 1930s as they stand (10 living name wrestlers, and that's if we count Jose Lothario as a "name") then that list above is going to get absolutely annihilated in the next 3 years.

I've heard of one of those!  (Not Pete Doherty)

14 minutes ago, Toast said:

I've heard of one of those!  (Not Pete Doherty)

Born 1946, wears a mask, per chance?

• Like 1

Born 1941 according to Wiki these days, actually, but to be fair, his age changes more often on there than Jake LaMottas.

As I said elsewhere, Kendo's moved on from pestering his neighbours with topiary and now dedicates most of his time to fund-raising for Lee Rigby's family.

Who thinks paige and alberto del rio's relationship will end up with one of them murdering the other? Either paige to end the violence or del rio will in a fit of rage.   He has be arrested for domestic abuse . paige made up some bullshit story about her crying about a relative and then a fan threw a drink over del rio . Only one problem with that though the police said del rio attacked a female he was with and why is he charged with domestic battery ?

Also I agree with spade_cooley JR  he has a serious alcohol problem and its starting to effect his commentary

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0710/627973/jim-ross-responds-to-critics-of-his-commentary-during-njpw-g1/

13 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

JR  he has a serious alcohol problem

I'm sober, actually. :P 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

JR  he has a serious alcohol problem

15 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I'm sober, actually. :P 

I knew you'd say that :P

l.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Who thinks paige and alberto del rio's relationship will end up with one of them murdering the other? Either paige to end the violence or del rio will in a fit of rage.   He has be arrested for domestic abuse . paige made up some bullshit story about her crying about a relative and then a fan threw a drink over del rio . Only one problem with that though the police said del rio attacked a female he was with and why is he charged with domestic battery ?

Also I agree with spade_cooley JR  he has a serious alcohol problem and its starting to effect his commentary

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0710/627973/jim-ross-responds-to-critics-of-his-commentary-during-njpw-g1/

Let's not jump to conclusions, one airport tiff don't make the guy Jimmy Snuka 

2 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Let's not jump to conclusions, one airport tiff don't make the guy Jimmy Snuka 

Here is the audio . This del Rio guy sounds like a nasty piece of work.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/07/10/alberto-del-rio-paige-fight-audio-domestic-investigation/

There was that mysterious incident where Paige ran away from her fiance directly into oncoming traffic and needed hospitalised, last year. Or the other mysterious incident where Del Rio got stabbed and kept changing his story on how it happened.

She thinks they're some great love story. They're Sid and Nancy.

29 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Chris and Nancy morelike

That took a decade! Bit optimistic.

4 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

O48nru.jpg

:huh:

If it was my daughter I'd be flying over there with a few male relative's to bring her home.

5 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

O48nru.jpg

Knights?

5 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

O48nru.jpg

Sounds like she has a hell of a singing career ahead of her.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, deadsox said:

Knights?

their surname is bevis but their wrestling surname is knight .   A bit like helmsley is the kayfabe surname of triple H when his real surname is levesque.

A further development a witness describes what happened claims paige said del rio had done coke two days straight and he said i hope your relative dies. Also del rio claims paige is carrying the coke. Sounds like he is getting paige to carry the drugs through airports and security for him what a fucking monster this guy is.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/witness-speak-recent-paigeel-patron-public-altercation

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, msc said:

Diagnosis: Fucked.

English isn't my mother tongue -> a very silly question: what does "fucked" exactly mean? Does it mean hopeless, or finished, or dead in the very near future? Being "fucked" is a often a desired state, so why to be "fucked" is something awful?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bladan said:

English isn't my mother tongue -> a very silly question: what does "fucked" exactly mean? Does it mean hopeless, or finished, or dead in the very near future? Being "fucked" is a often a desired state, so why to be "fucked" is something awful?

It is a multi-use word. Beyond the sexual dimensions, it can an explicit way of saying "doomed", or an OTT way of saying "very very very drunk". It can also punctuate normal conversation and be used as an adjective: see any Quentin Tarantino film.

Here, Mr Capotelli is fucked in the "drowning man surrounded by sharks" way. And not in any of the more enjoyable ways.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, msc said:

It is a multi-use word. Beyond the sexual dimensions, it can an explicit way of saying "doomed", or an OTT way of saying "very very very drunk". It can also punctuate normal conversation and be used as an adjective: see any Quentin Tarantino film.

Here, Mr Capotelli is fucked in the "drowning man surrounded by sharks" way. And not in any of the more enjoyable ways.

Got it. And since life is a sexually transmitted disease, we are all fucked.

• Like 1