Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Hey, so let's check in and see how Marty Jannetty's doing

DIBDZ6zXgAE7TNr.jpg:large

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Fucking hell, he's taken the Chyna baton and making her look sane in comparison.

Nearly dies, comes back, sells new T-shirt. Legend. Still think he'll be dead within two years, mind you.

flair new tshirt.png

• Like 1

On 03/09/2017 at 11:46, msc said:

Nearly dies, comes back, sells new T-shirt. Legend. Still think he'll be dead within two years, mind you.

flair new tshirt.png

David-Gest-tour-poster.jpg

Yes, quite. Of course, if we really want him to live another decade, we should convince the Cmme to put him on their list for 2018. That's the kiss of life for pro-wrestlers!

On 10/07/2017 at 13:22, msc said:

I've had that exact thought, tbh.

Although, in general terms in the next 36 months, looking at some of the living wrestlers born in the 1940-7 period.

1943 – Antonio Inoki, Harley Race, Superstar Billy Graham, Otto Wanz, Bill Dundee,

Otto Wanz, Austrian wrestler, has died aged 74.

Oh man, that's a big loss. He's probably paying $20,000 to guarantee himself a place in heaven as we speak. 

This means the only living former AWA champion who never worked WWF is The Destroyer.

1 hour ago, Thatcher said:

Otto Wanz, Austrian wrestler, has died aged 74.

Superstar's going to outlive the rest of those 1943ers just to spite everyone.

The Destroyer (Dick Beyer) is 87 next year. Well outlived traditional wrestler life expectancy, so a good punt for those struggling to fill out a DDP team.

• Like 1

Wow, I heard he was a legend in wrestling. Kind of surprised he lasted as long as he did though. I'm guessing this is terrible news for wrestling fans...

:(

Not to undersell the moment, Joey, but if Trump and North Korea blow up the world tomorrow, it'll only be the second worst thing to happen this week.

• Like 2

Very sad. He was known best as a manager but he was the best heel commentator ever. The brain  and JR would of been a dream commentary team. :( R.I.P bobby .

Another of my Deathrace team. Sad news, but I'm sure a release for him after a long illness.

R.I.P. he'll be missed. But another hit for me, making it 14.

I saw the pictures of him in his final years. Very sad, so I've made him the cover star for the latest DDP update with a picture of him in happier times. RIP...

Oh bollocks! I thought I had Heenan on at least one of my lists on here. At least I had him on our local deadpool. $150 come to papa!

On 9/18/2017 at 02:39, YoungWillz said:

Another of my Deathrace team. Sad news, but I'm sure a release for him after a long illness.

"On the other hand, death is not too bad... It's also a release." – Albert Einstein

WWE legend Ric Flair opened up about his recent near-death scare in an interview on ESPN's Dan Le Batard Show on Thursday morning.
SC

http://www.myfoxzone.com/news/nation-world/ric-flair-shares-details-of-health-scare-ten-days-on-life-support-itll-wake-you-up/477789808

On 8/24/2017 at 21:55, Spade_Cooley said:

Hey, so let's check in and see how Marty Jannetty's doing

Jannetty now claiming his account was hacked and has now deleted the post. You know as you do, over a month after something got posted to your Facebook.