Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

DEAD - Via Lawler family sources

Big Davey Meltzer confirms and adds Brickhouse back to the list of the lost:

• Like 1

Lawler not dead, but on life support according to TMZ.

Brickhouse officially dead. Lawler apparently dead, but no statement from family yet.

Lawler dead. Family refuses to comment, but sources are now absolutely sure.

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Rumours out there say you may have called this four days early.... 

Blake Edwards and James Moody are upstairs consoling Grandmaster as we speak.

To say the truth there's still confusion about Sexay. His entry in wiki Recent Deaths has been removed.

:D 2 cuntos engaged in a battle of half wits on Christopher's wiki, keep editing it.

Current status - undead.

* no doubt he's dead, but by fuckity these clowns are more picky than us.

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Beautiful tribute:

I admit tearing up

You know what you need in deadpooling? Timing.

That's why Brickhouse Brown has a QO, due to dying on the same day as 2 far bigger stars. Had he died on literally any other day of this year, Joey wouldn't have a unique on the Elizabethan Deadpool. Yeah I googled it and assumed Chorizo had picked him for something. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, msc said:

You know what you need in deadpooling? Timing.

That's why Brickhouse Brown has a QO, due to dying on the same day as 2 far bigger stars. Had he died on literally any other day of this year, Joey wouldn't have a unique on the Elizabethan Deadpool. Yeah I googled it and assumed Chorizo had picked him for something. Oh well.

• Haha 1

Wow  two hits, in one day.

Nikolai Volkov reported dead on I site I can't access for legal reasons.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/national/nikolai-volkoff-who-played-a-villainous-soviet-wrestler-dies-at/article_110e0b4a-711c-530d-837e-70755c214613.html

USAians may be able to confirm (if it's not already been done, cba to search tbh)

Aye, his death's already been reported in here, just that it's one of three wrestler deaths today so a bit easier to lose track.

• Thanks 1

Yeah  JR stated on his Twitter, that Brian passed.

The wrestling trio who died has become a quartet, albeit with a lesser known name.  Tracy Caddell, a mid 1990s indy pro wrestler who fought as T.C. Brimstone, a founding member of the OMEGA promotion and the father of Impact star Trevor Lee, has died. 

http://wrestlingnews.co/other/tracy-caddell-father-of-impact-wrestling-star-trevor-lee-has-passed-away/

46 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

That's seven dead from the 2000 Royal Rumble now. Who do we fancy for #8? Gangrel? X-Pac? Bob Backlund? 

Gangrel (fat/drugs), Backlund (on general age), Rikishi (size/heart), or Bob Holly (general drug addict issues), I'd assume.

I have now cursed The Godfather.

1988 - 4/20 gone (JYD, Warrior, Nikolai, Dino Bravo) - next - Jim Neidhart imo.

1992 - 8/30 gone (Bulldog, Von Erich, Hercules, Volkoff again, Piper, Bossman, Snuka, Macho Man) - next - how is Warlord still alive?

2001 - 3/30 gone (Brian Christopher, Crash, Test) - Honky Tonk Man.

Also, weirdly 2008 is at 4/30 (Snuka and Piper, Viscera and Umaga) yet every Rumble from 2009 on is at 0/30 (0/40 for 2011) on dead wrestlers. Didn't think we'd ever see a decade of living Rumble competitors back in 2007-ish.

Distinct lack of purebred fuckups in Rumbles over the past decade, is it going to be the King (2012 Royal Rumble, a few months before his heart attack) joining up with his son to break the streak?

Of note: Jerry Lawler has already bought his funeral plot. He will be buried in the Memphis Memorial Park Cemetery, right next to Isaac Hayes.

Got to feel Khali will blow a hole through a good chunk of those within the next few years.

According to Meltz, Christopher's bail was set at $40,000 and Jerry Lawler refused to pay it, saying he thought it was time for his son to grow up and face the consequences. Probably his worst decision since putting the CWA title on Wendell Cooley.