Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

On 20/11/2018 at 06:23, the_engineer said:

He’s certainly been banned sine die from Staples Centre. His much anticipated rap appearance the following evening at the Whiskey a Go Go packed the 500 seat venue.....well, OK, sold 35-50 seats.

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Spade Cooley starting to keep wrestling info close to the vest, must be getting close to January.

WWE Hall of Famer "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan spent the Thanksgiving holiday in an intensive care unit in South Carolina.
SC

Out of ICU and expected to be discharged within days.

• Like 1

Here is one to keep an eye on. Still developing.

Alex riley in a roundabout way has threatened to kill john cena and the guy looks like he's lost his mind. I'm a devout christian myself but using rev 6.9 to justify murder is a stretch. Riley has those dead eyes scary stuff.

https://www.givemesport.com/1421357-former-wwe-superstar-alex-riley-has-fired-bizarre-shots-at-john-cena-on-instagram

https://mobile.twitter.com/orinanne/status/1066401347145220096

https://mobile.twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1066922256259936256

https://mobile.twitter.com/orinanne/status/1066473087720439809

Twitter going crazy.

Dynamite Kid reportedly died this morning.

Link if I can find a reliable one.

Hmm, it's his birthday today - maybe it's one of those hoaxes?

That makes it 21, for me. I think that's a personal record.

• Like 1

Larry “The Ax” Hennig, father of Curt “Mr. Perfect” Hennig and grandfather of Joe “Curtis Axel” Hennig has tagged out. Link

• Sad 1

Argh. It's driving me nuts!  This guy, Larry Hennig, looks exactly like an actor that is presently quite active, and I can see him and hear his voice, but I can't put my finger on it.  Anyone else recognize the doppleganger? 

Larry-Hennig.jpg

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=25477595

Interview with Kamala on the Dan Le Batard Radio Show

Mentioned that he no longer has either of his legs, he has no handicap vehicle so he doesn't go anywhere, he has no money, and a rough quote from him was along the lines of "I'm just waiting around for my time to come."

Former tag partner of the aforementioned Enzo, Big Cass has been taken to hospital following an apparent seizure.

Watching Vince McMahon at the beginning of Raw last night,all I can say is his face colouring is similiar to that of Vader and Jim Neidhart their last few years. I am not sure what medications he is on but looks like he might be getting future endeavored in 2-5 years.

21 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Watching Vince McMahon at the beginning of Raw last night,all I can say is his face colouring is similiar to that of Vader and Jim Neidhart their last few years. I am not sure what medications he is on but looks like he might be getting future endeavored in 2-5 years.

Well, he's 73, CEO of a multi-million dollar company, starting up a football league and has been known to, shall we say, use certain muscle-enhancing substances. I wouldn't bet against an embarassing exit while "on the job" with one of his younger employees.....

On 08/12/2018 at 00:25, CaptainChorizo said:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=25477595

Interview with Kamala on the Dan Le Batard Radio Show

Mentioned that he no longer has either of his legs, he has no handicap vehicle so he doesn't go anywhere, he has no money, and a rough quote from him was along the lines of "I'm just waiting around for my time to come."

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

On 07/12/2018 at 00:41, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Argh. It's driving me nuts!  This guy, Larry Hennig, looks exactly like an actor that is presently quite active, and I can see him and hear his voice, but I can't put my finger on it.  Anyone else recognize the doppleganger? 

Larry-Hennig.jpg

Peter Vaughan?

51607_v9_ba.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MadMac said:

Well, he's 73, CEO of a multi-million dollar company, starting up a football league and has been known to, shall we say, use certain muscle-enhancing substances. I wouldn't bet against an embarassing exit while "on the job" with one of his younger employees.....

I don't know if he will be back regularly,but I wouldn't be surprised if that were his last appearance. Looked very unwell like someone running on fumes. Compare him in 2018 to only 4 years ago and he looks like he's aged 10+ years. With the rapid decline of the show the pressure must be on.

The guy should take a day off ,get a goodnights sleep or go for a walk or something.Never understood people who earn millions continuing to work hard or work at all.

He looks OK to me considering his age but certainly shouldn't allow himself to feel pressured into continuing to work, on-screen at least. The show needs gimmicks and interesting characters. I turned in recently (after 14 years) and they seem to be trying too hard to put off an image that it's an authentic sport rather than just entertainment. Most of the wrestlers had boring names, forgettable entrance songs and equally meh in-ring skill sets. 

31 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I don't know if he will be back regularly,but I wouldn't be surprised if that were his last appearance. Looked very unwell like someone running on fumes. Compare him in 2018 to only 4 years ago and he looks like he's aged 10+ years. With the rapid decline of the show the pressure must be on.

The guy should take a day off ,get a goodnights sleep or go for a walk or something.Never understood people who earn millions continuing to work hard or work at all.

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Peter Vaughan?

51607_v9_ba.jpg

No, not him, but yes he does look similar as well.  And thanks for renewing my obsession, I had almost gotten over it.

14 hours ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

No, not him, but yes he does look similar as well.  And thanks for renewing my obsession, I had almost gotten over it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWWiGXb7VTBZMAFwkkx0H

This guy? His name is Robert Prosky but he’s dead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/12/2018 at 00:41, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Larry-Hennig.jpg

Dakin Matthews? 

9 hours ago, arrowsmith said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWWiGXb7VTBZMAFwkkx0H

This guy? His name is Robert Prosky but he’s dead. 

Yes!! That's the guy.  Didn't know he was dead, but then I didn't know his name either.  Thanks for heads up.  Did you just recognize him, or did you search for him somehow?  I tried searching old white guys with beards, but just got a lot of hits about Santa. 

4 hours ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Yes!! That's the guy.  Didn't know he was dead, but then I didn't know his name either.  Thanks for heads up.  Did you just recognize him, or did you search for him somehow?  I tried searching old white guys with beards, but just got a lot of hits about Santa. 

Played Sergeant Stan Jablonski on Hill Street Blues.

• Like 2