Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

8 hours ago, Barry B Benson said:

Could be. I got my info from here.  Technically closer to 40 anyway R.I.P

IMG_20190125_234718.thumb.jpg.7c6b9c249fc4f7f3b1caf08e12d768e9.jpg

On 09/01/2019 at 18:42, MadMac said:

Superstar Billy Graham is reported to be in hospital with pneumonia.

Any update on this?

Figured he hasn't died, but is he still hospitalized or?

1 hour ago, Zefph said:

Any update on this?

He’s good, was commenting recently on how Balor is going up against Lesnar at the Royal Rumble and he hates the idea of a little man beating a big man

7 hours ago, Zefph said:

Any update on this?

As Triple B says, was out a few days later and back to his usual moaning.

Also, for those who picked him, Roman Reigns is on mend apparently, anyhow he's well enough to be insured for role in new Fast and Furious film, and living in Hawaii because that's where a vast chunk of his family live.

6 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Salvatore Bellomo, a former NWA, WWF and ECW wrestler, has died.  He was 67.  Bellomo's career began in 1973 and was in the ring as recently as October 2018.

https://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2019/02/09/former-wwf-and-ecw-star-salvatore-bellomo-passes-away-at-67/

That's shocking... that he was only 67! As you note, he'd been losing matches since Sir Creep was a mere OBE.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

That's shocking... that he was only 67! As you note, he'd been losing matches since Sir Creep was a mere OBE.

My laughing emoji is tempered a little by the fact that I'm only about a half-dozen years younger than Sir Creep and old enough to remember when Bellomo actually won matches on WWF TV.  :old:

Twitter is murdering Pedro Morales. Dead on Wiki.

Nothing certain as far as corroboration is concerned....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Twitter is murdering Pedro Morales. Dead on Wiki.

Nothing certain as far as corroboration is concerned....

From here: https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.planetawrestling.com%2Ffallece-pedro-morales-muere-la-leyenda-de-la-lucha-en-puerto-rico%2F

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Wow, and I went to the trouble of using Google Translate.

Are foreign language reports less valid than English reports? :mellow:

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Wow, and I went to the trouble of using Google Translate.

Are foreign language reports less valid than English reports? :mellow:

Not at all, I just know on occasion that there’s a couple of people who do complain about when an obit is not in English *cough* Paul Bearer *cough*...

• Thanks 1

A man so old he actually trained Dory Funk. Would be lying if I said I had any real desire to go and re-investigate him as a worker, but RIP nonetheless.

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Not at all, I just know on occasion that there’s a couple of people who do complain about when an obit is not in English *cough* Paul Bearer *cough*...

Yeah, but it is in English, I translated it via Google. And it's a bloody good translation. :lol:

Now we await the QO for the DDP. Go get it, Joey. ;)

27 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Yeah, but it is in English, I translated it via Google. And it's a bloody good translation. :lol:

Now we await the QO for the DDP. Go get it, Joey. ;)

Daily Star obit.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

A man so old he actually trained Dory Funk. Would be lying if I said I had any real desire to go and re-investigate him as a worker, but RIP nonetheless.

Despite being well past his prime, his Don Muraco/Randy Savage matches were good. Mind you, it took spectacularly bad wrestlers to have bad matches with Macho Man...

Sad news though, as this means the Father of the House for WWF Champs is now Superstar Billy fucking Graham. (Sheik's older, but chronologically...)

Despite  Pedro's advanced age,it's always shocking when a wrestling death occurs and it's not someone from ECW

On 12/02/2019 at 13:59, Joey Russ said:

I also complain.  No one can read that foreign trash so one may as well attach a photo of Big Bird from Sesame Street and an autographed hub cap from Dale Earnhardt (wait for it....) for all the good an obit written by a Tibetan Monk is going to do.  Just note the death and that we await an obit.  You’ll get cred for being first.

SC

I wonder how Marty Jannetty is doin....

As we seem to say every 6 months, surely this Permanent Druggy Car Crash can't have long left now...

(A DDP pick too, now,  I see.)

In an instagram post now deleted, Corey Graves's soon to be ex-wife kindly drags his alcoholism and suicide attempts into the public arena, and his shagging womens wrestler Carmella*. Coupled with his Twitter meltdowns and Post Concussion Syndrome, might be one to watch.

“This may be totally below me to do but I’m hurt. I’m sad. I’ve put 11 years into supporting a man to accomplish his dream only for him to punch me in the gut! I’ve been through suicide attempts, alcoholism, among so much more with him and stuck by his side. The kicker is finding out that he’s been sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along. @carmellawwe and @wwegraves I hope you guys are happy. I really do!”

*Shocker it ain't Mandy Rose,  tbh.

Graves about to join Ellsworth,Cass and Enzo in the trashbin?

Preemptive thoughts and prayers for R-Truth