Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Tank Abbott, middle aged accountant lookalike

IMG_5668_Tank_Abbott.jpg

Most wrestlers at the big convention last week look shockingly healthy, but there's a few like Lex Luger who wont be around that much longer...

IMG_5588_Scott_Steiner__Lex_Luger_and_Ro

Sika and Afa chilling:

IMG_5582_George_Napolitano_and_the_Wild_

Also, not sure Greg Valentine (born 1950/51 depending on source) has aged a single day since 1975...

IMG_5674_Greg_Valentine.jpg

IMG_5745_Rhino__Steve_Corino_and_Devon_D

Not one for your longlists, but Steve Corino clearly enjoying the catering backstage at NXT.

2 hours ago, msc said:

Tank Abbott, middle aged accountant lookalike

IMG_5668_Tank_Abbott.jpg

Most wrestlers at the big convention last week look shockingly healthy, but there's a few like Lex Luger who wont be around that much longer...

IMG_5588_Scott_Steiner__Lex_Luger_and_Ro

Sika and Afa chilling:

IMG_5582_George_Napolitano_and_the_Wild_

Luger had a spinal stroke back in 2007, and has been drug free for years by all accounts. Who knows how much longer he’ll stick around

There's no Bobby Fulton. It's a hoax

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Bobby Fulton, one half of The Fantastics, has throat cancer, but it doesn't sound too severe, for now:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/12/07/pro-wrestling-legend-bobby-fulton-diagnosed-with-cancer/

For a minute I thought you were talking about Bobby Fuller.  Frankie Boyle used one of his songs for his SPAM Nights show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGd--QsJrxQ

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 17:57, msc said:

Yeah, Race is meant to be doing OK. Which is good, as he's a proper legend.

I'd trust Superstar as far as I could throw him. Vader's more honest, for a pro-wrestler, imo, but pessimistic - let's see if DDP Yoga gives him some extra years.

People who feel like next 4 year picks (not directly due to ill health): Iron Sheik, Adrian Street, Ole Anderson, Pedro Morales*, the Wild Samoans, Perro Aguayo Sr*, Bushwhacker Butch*, and Jesse Ventura.

*All alleged to have some form of severe ill health.

Mind you, ECW is starting to catch up with its alumni, so maybe it's time for folk to start health watching Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Sandman, et all.

Younger folk? Paul London's 37 this year and has got "random OD in his mid 40s" written all over him. Blue Meanie is 44 this year, has serious asthma issues, and his weight fluctuates heavily, prime HA candidate. And just how the hell did Masato Tanaka make it to 44? He wont see 50. A lot of time bombs are aging - Sunny (45), Joey Abs (46), Marty Jannetty (55). And then you get to the biggest time bomb of all: Mick Foley's brain. :(

Whereas a bunch of the aging folk - Rene Goulet, Bruno, Race - feel like they'll be around for a while yet.

There we go, a post full of supposition. I look forward in years to come if the forum and I am still around, to see this being as wrong as those 2005 posts saying "Jake Roberts can't have long left.."

Rene Goulet being reported dead:

Shocked his death went under the radar for half a year since he worked as a wrestler or agent for the WWF/WWWF from 1957-97.Dude must have been one of the longest employeed people with the McMahon family.

2 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Good ol' boy Tracey Smothers gets into your 2020 considerations with a good ol' bout of lymphoma.

"This is not fatal as its between my Pancreas,Colon,neck."

Methinks...he needs to sit down with his doctor and have a chat.

15 hours ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

Another waste for me. I've entered all the pools long ago. And It's illegal to edit them.

0% QO chances you ain’t missin a thing mate.

He had 2 years in WWF, there's every chance UK tabloid websites put up a QO just for some more hits

5 hours ago, FunkedUp said:

He had 2 years in WWF, there's every chance UK tabloid websites put up a QO just for some more hits

I'll bet you ONE MONTH BANISHMENT from this website if he QOs.  We on?
No that isn't fair.  I'm the ALPHA male on Deathlist you are nobody.  How about you are banished a YEAR and I am for one month. That is reasonable.  
BTW.... I know a Moderator if you think you'll avoid your punishment.

15 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I know a Moderator

That's Sir Creep on a 24 hour ban.

On 21/12/2019 at 01:22, Sir Creep said:

ALPHA male

Holy fuck

48 maybe.

• Haha 2

He's more like an Omega Male. ;) :P

If I ever get as obsessed with my 'notoriety' on an online forum as Creep is please shoot me. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I'll bet you ONE MONTH BANISHMENT from this website if he QOs.  We on?
No that isn't fair.  I'm the ALPHA male on Deathlist you are nobody.  How about you are banished a YEAR and I am for one month. That is reasonable.  
BTW.... I know a Moderator if you think you'll avoid your punishment.

Keep in mind far less notable wrestlers  who wrestled around the same time  :cough: Big  Bully Busick and Salvatore Bellomo :::cough nabbed UK obit's.  The Bar is pretty low for wwe/wcw wrestlers who appeared on the roster in the last 30 years.