Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

33 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are too posh for this place, Toastie! :lol:

Oh, come on.  Everybody's granny used Zoflora!   They just do more scents now.

6 minutes ago, Toast said:

Oh, come on.  Everybody's granny used Zoflora!   They just do more scents now.

Your granny might have been older than mine! :)

The biggest issue with Deathray (and others) is that they spam and clog up the Deathlist section with absolutely nothing. If you want to be bored middle-aged miserable sacks of shit do it in extra curricular. You completely ruin the forum by doing what you do and stop anyone new from approaching the hobby. So many people here think they're top shit because they've no-lifed these forums for a decade. The moderation team's management of Deathray can be compared to a kindergarten teacher continuously putting the annoying kid on timeout only for him to stew and not learn a single lesson. Deathray is literally only funny to aging close-to-death folk here who have absolutely nothing else going on than these forums. We all know it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The problem isn’t so much the spam as it is the folk who’s general posting is devoid of anything intelligible or entertaining.

The problem isn’t so much those calling everyone a cunt as it is those who direct discriminatory slurs towards another member, make light of another’s personal losses or are plainly just attempting to belittle them.

The problem isn’t so much the spammers/ranters being banned as it is the fact that other odious knobs get away with it at the same time.

The problem isn’t so much the people that (truculently or otherwise) converse about something off topic as it is the people who suck the humour out of the place.

The problem isn’t so much the people that engage in any kind of debate and swap opinions however passionately they may choose as it is the fuckers who are under the impression that only their opinion matters.

The problem isn’t so much the angry bastard as it is the whingy twat.

The problem isn’t so much the raving lunatics as it is the silly cunts who take this shit, and their egos, far too seriously.

Apart from that, lovely place this :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Banana said:

The biggest issue with Deathray (and others) is that they spam and clog up the Deathlist section with absolutely nothing. If you want to be bored middle-aged miserable sacks of shit do it in extra curricular. You completely ruin the forum by doing what you do and stop anyone new from approaching the hobby. So many people here think they're top shit because they've no-lifed these forums for a decade. The moderation team's management of Deathray can be compared to a kindergarten teacher continuously putting the annoying kid on timeout only for him to stew and not learn a single lesson. Deathray is literally only funny to aging close-to-death folk here who have absolutely nothing else going on than these forums. We all know it.

This post is nastier than anything ever posted by Deathers, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Your granny might have been older than mine! :)

One of my grannies was old enough to be the mother of my other granny, so that's a certainty. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Quite easy really.

Go to Ignored Users on your settings, tick all the boxes and update.

(Unless I'm the one you're ignoring.....) :lol:

Thank you :) it never gave me those options, before. Lol

15 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Any wrestler-actors unwell or died recently? :ninja:

John Nord (The Berzerker) has ALS and lives in an assisted-living facility

Killer Tim Brooks is in Hospice care and will likely be dead in days or months

Matilda The Hun is in her 70's, Wheelchair bound and dealing with several health issues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

John Nord (The Berzerker) has ALS and lives in an assisted-living facility

Killer Tim Brooks is in Hospice care and will likely be dead in days or months

Matilda The Hun is in her 70's, Wheelchair bound and dealing with several health issues

Yep, Matilda The Hun is 71 and lives within a 20-minute drive from me in Seal Beach, California.  (Not that I know her personally or anything.)  According to Wikipedia, she has wrestling-related spinal deterioration.  I didn't have her on my list for this year, but perhaps I should have; do you think she's as strong of a pick as people like Mr. Wonderful or Kamala or Samu?  

5 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

10 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

Yep, Matilda The Hun is 71 and lives within a 20-minute drive from me in Seal Beach, California.  (Not that I know her personally or anything.)  According to Wikipedia, she has wrestling-related spinal deterioration.  I didn't have her on my list for this year, but perhaps I should have; do you think she's as strong of a pick as people like Mr. Wonderful or Kamala or Samu?  

Depends on the game. Matilda would be 20% or so likely to get a Qualifying Obit for something like the Derby Deadpool but Samu,Kamala and Orndorff would be 100% guranteed to get mentioned when they pass due to working for WWE after it became a National company.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Depends on the game. Matilda would be 20% or so likely to get a Qualifying Obit for something like the Derby Deadpool but Samu,Kamala and Orndorff would be 100% guranteed to get mentioned when they pass due to working for WWE after it became a National company.

Do you think she's more likely to die before the others I listed, just curious?  I think I'd have Samu at the top of that 4-person list but I don't really know where to place Matilda.  

50 minutes ago, MrWonderful said:

Do you think she's more likely to die before the others I listed, just curious?  I think I'd have Samu at the top of that 4-person list but I don't really know where to place Matilda.  

I think she could just as easily outlive all3 of those guys as go first. In general a lot of these wrestlers with a ton of ailments are hard to predict and some can tic on much longer then predicted.

11 hours ago, Banana said:

..says the biggest bell end on here.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

..says the biggest bell end on here.:rolleyes:

He is right though all you and a couple of others do is look down on others and create a hostile atmosphere. I mean what do you even get out of it at this point. Lard Bazaar is gone and Charon ended up getting in legal trouble because of the crap he pulled on this site (I think, not totally sure) and now your internet son\punching bag Death ray is gone as well. All your posts just breed negativity and hostility. From the time I've started (nearly six years ago now) you've been saying the exact same shit about how this forum is not as good as what it was and how you hate the new users here honestly you haven't changed at all in the slightest, Rob? 

This shit has gone on for far too long. @Banana you are a wonderful audition to this site and one of the most memorable users we have had here in years. Honestly with LFN going at you and all I can't help but see a bit of 14 year old me in you. I am going to tell something I wish someone told me when I started here. Don't listen to him and don't react to him because the moment you do people like @Toast come out of the woodwork to join and from what I've seen this site is so closed minded that they'll automatically side with old users regardless of the situation. And eventually they'll break you down until you find yourself lashing out at others until you get a negatative reputation which will cause you to lash out even more. Just put LFN on ignore he doesn't "win" If he makes you feel bad, he doesn't win if he drives you off this site. He wins if you stay on this site and continue engaging with him and others hoping that one day you'll prove them wrong. He wins if he makes you just ss miserible as he made me and @Deathray

Stay strong @Banana I know the people like to pretend what they say has no effect on you but it does in the end of the day it does and you just need to remove yourself from this toxicity. @DevonDeathTrip, or Paul or Death Impends please approve this post I know it might be controversial but I think some things need to be said besides I've spent half an hour writing this.

• Like 3

I agree with some of your sentiments, but on the other side, some comments are said sarcastically, and sometimes people don't know how to read sarcasm. True, you can't always tell if they're being sarcastic or not, but that's just how things are. I've been here, for 15 years, and I've had little to no trouble from most members. Sure, some are snark, at times, but it's how this site is. And the one member that I did have annoyances with, and finally blocked, properly. 

3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Lard Bazaar is gone

Not so, Lardy has been here quite a bit recently, and very welcome she is too.

3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

don't react to him because the moment you do people like @Toast come out of the woodwork to join

I have a mind of my own, and I will say what I think whenever I want to, regardless of anyone else.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

He is right though all you and a couple of others do is look down on others and create a hostile atmosphere. I mean what do you even get out of it at this point. Lard Bazaar is gone and Charon ended up getting in legal trouble because of the crap he pulled on this site (I think, not totally sure) and now your internet son\punching bag Death ray is gone as well. All your posts just breed negativity and hostility. From the time I've started (nearly six years ago now) you've been saying the exact same shit about how this forum is not as good as what it was and how you hate the new users here honestly you haven't changed at all in the slightest, Rob? 

This shit has gone on for far too long. @Banana you are a wonderful audition to this site and one of the most memorable users we have had here in years. Honestly with LFN going at you and all I can't help but see a bit of 14 year old me in you. I am going to tell something I wish someone told me when I started here. Don't listen to him and don't react to him because the moment you do people like @Toast come out of the woodwork to join and from what I've seen this site is so closed minded that they'll automatically side with old users regardless of the situation. And eventually they'll break you down until you find yourself lashing out at others until you get a negatative reputation which will cause you to lash out even more. Just put LFN on ignore he doesn't "win" If he makes you feel bad, he doesn't win if he drives you off this site. He wins if you stay on this site and continue engaging with him and others hoping that one day you'll prove them wrong. He wins if he makes you just ss miserible as he made me and @Deathray

Stay strong @Banana I know the people like to pretend what they say has no effect on you but it does in the end of the day it does and you just need to remove yourself from this toxicity. @DevonDeathTrip, or Paul or Death Impends please approve this post I know it might be controversial but I think some things need to be said besides I've spent half an hour writing this.

Is that legal in Ireland?

Well, if it is, plenty of lube, lad, plenty of lube.

On 28/04/2020 at 14:06, The Mad Hatter said:

Yea he loves playing to the crowd. His wanky comments have really took this forum to the next level.

#pray4banana . Poor banana .

• Like 2

So, wrestling deaths.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

So, wrestling deaths.

There doesn't seem to be any.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Yea he loves playing to the crowd. His wanky comments have really took this forum to the next level.

#pray4banana . Poor banana .

Y’all put too much effort into being real shitty people. Let it go bud. 

Discovery, lucha journeyman who set up shop in Chicago and helped train a generation of lucha-influenced US cruserweights there (most notably Mustafa Ali) dead. He also worked for the WWE a few times during the Super Astros era.