Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

On 26/08/2020 at 23:17, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://www.cbr.com/wwe-sonya-deville-death-threats-following-stalkers-arrest/

One to watch out for is Sonya Deville, Going through a very serious mess surviving an attempted kidnapping by a deranged neckbeard POS, She's already left WWE & with the amount of stress & death threats she's getting from the basketcase wrestling fans. This could end in a suicide god forbid :(

She's really good at what she does, great promo and wrestler. Quite attractive aswell ;) but I think she prefers carpet in her bedroom to a wooden floor if you get my drift.

Here's what happened 

Bodybuilder, personal trainer, stuntman, and former professional wrestler Ric Drasin, who went under the stage name The Equalizer, died at 76 years:

http://socaluncensored.com/2020/08/30/ric-drasin-dies-at-at-age-76/

He is known for his developments in the field of muscle memory; he also runs the Ric's Corner YouTube channel, which includes interviews with celebrity guests. 

He played Demi Hulk on the Incredible Hulk TV series.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Bodybuilder, personal trainer, stuntman, and former professional wrestler Ric Drasin, who went under the stage name The Equalizer, died at 76 years:

http://socaluncensored.com/2020/08/30/ric-drasin-dies-at-at-age-76/

He is known for his developments in the field of muscle memory; he also runs the Ric's Corner YouTube channel, which includes interviews with celebrity guests. 

He played Demi Hulk on the Incredible Hulk TV series.

Also used to run a wrestling school. One of his students was a very young Jack Perry., son of Luke and currently in AEW as Jungle Boy.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

He also designed the Gold's Gym logo

My gym!

Another wrestling journo bites the dust: Casey Michael of SquaredCircleSirens dead at 26. Had been ill for a long time and was floating around around the bottom of my longlists because he was pretty influential in the women's wrestling scene and there's the chance he might scrape a QO after some WWE wrestlers tweet about his death. His passing has already been marked by Charlotte Flair, Carmella, Peyton Royce and Mia Yim so... we'll see.

On 05/08/2020 at 16:27, Wee Jum said:

Marty Jannetty casually hinted that he killed somebody today.

marty.jpg

Marty Jannetty claims the whole murder confession was him starting a wrestling storyline. I suppose in 2020 Marty Jannetty vs the undead zombie child molester would be the 100th least weird moment in wrestling but strangely the police don't seem to take "it's a work" as an excuse and old Marty has worked himself into a shoot.

Editorial comment - I can't believe this waste of space has made it to 57 while genuine greats and nice guys like Mr Perfect and Bossman didn't see 50. Wrong fucking choice, Reaper.

8 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Barry Scott, the long-time voice of TNA/Impact Wrestling, has died. He was 65. Scott had also worked as a deejay, hosting the show 'The Lost 45s'.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/barry-scott-longtime-voice-tna-and-impact-wrestling-dies

Not to be confused with the legendary clit banger himself.

Imagebarryscott.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Not to be confused with the legendary clit banger himself.

Imagebarryscott.jpg

Bang!.......and the Voice is gone!

• Like 1

Stevie Lee, who was known as Puppet The Psycho Dwarf in TNA, has died. Lee also appeared in the movie Jackass 3D and the television series American Horror Story. He's the second TNA death reported on in the last day or two.

https://comicbook.com/wwe/news/tna-stevie-lee-puppet-psycho-dwarf-dead/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Stevie Lee, who was known as Puppet The Psycho Dwarf in TNA, has died. Lee also appeared in the movie Jackass 3D and the television series American Horror Story. He's the second TNA death reported on in the last day or two.

https://comicbook.com/wwe/news/tna-stevie-lee-puppet-psycho-dwarf-dead/

His entire wrestling legacy: pulling a gun on Jeff Jarrett and pleasuring himself in a trash can. One of the legends of wrestling, there...

Jerry Brown, one half of the original Hollywood Blonds tag team, has died.  He was 83. Brown formed the team with Buddy Roberts (Dale Hey) in 1970. The pair won numerous regional tag titles in the NWA throughout the 70s. Roberts later achieved greater fame as a member of the Fabulous Freebirds. Brown - who is at the far right in the photo in the link - retired in 1984 and had announced a few years ago his heart was failing.

https://www.f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/jerry-brown-original-hollywood-blonds-passes-away-83-320341

• Like 1

Road Warrior Animal was (possibly is, Hogan has incorrectly reported deaths before) Joe Laurinaitis. John Laurinaitis is Johnny Ace.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Road Warrior Animal was (possibly is, Hogan has incorrectly reported deaths before) Joe Laurinaitis. John Laurinaitis is Johnny Ace.

I'll fix it.

I just searched for Laurinaitis! Ha!

Dreamer's more reliable, yeah. Except for when it comes to murdering Paul Heyman.

• Haha 1

Confirmed by his own twitter:

Oddly the only man I can think of booked to win a WrestleMania match (ok a dark match) and lost it via legit screw up.

• Like 1

Sadly for me the days of hearing the phrase “Road Warrior” and not immediately thinking of this are long gone...

And I was today years old when I realised that the Road Warrior and John Laurinaitis were brothers. RIP Road Warrior

Page 2 - 5 WWE family ties you probably didn't know about

This means "The Warriors" from 1990 (Animal, Hawk, Kerry Von Erich and Ultimate Warrior) become the second classic Survivor Series team to be completely wiped out. The first was Andre's team from 1988, which impressively has five dead wrestlers, two dead managers and a dead pre-match interviewer as seen from this photo:EA6nTQaU4AAx2DX.jpg

• Like 1