Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Great name for ABC deadpool this August. :sherlock:

17 hours ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://nodq.com/news/613644572.shtml

Vince McMahon's older brother Rod McMahon has passed away. He never was involved in the Wrestling Business to my knowledge.

Which is why your next thought should have been why am I posting this in the Wrestlers forum?’  

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Which is why your next thought should have been why am I posting this in the Wrestlers forum?’  

Because it's the brother of the most famous wrestling promoter of all-time?

Charlie Haas shoot from the end of last year. Looks like shit, get a lot of the same vibes from Balls Mahoney's final few interviews.

He was likely on drugs. Won't see 60 and I have doubts on 50. Horrible.

Usual rumours about Vince McMahon being in poor health are picking up again. This was the first time he didn't answer questions during a WWE investors call, although he did deliver an opening statement. He was also not in the building for the Royal Rumble. 

• Sad 1

Here he is in November. He looks like he's lost weight in a hurry and his voice is shot.

And here's a clip of his appearance in May which legit had me wondering if he had dementia. It was just confused word salad.

He has had his brother and his right-hand-man for 40 years die in the space of three months, not a surprise if that's shaken him a bit.

On 03/02/2021 at 01:17, alt obits guy said:

Butch Reed's Instagram account says he suffered a couple of major heart attacks in January.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/butch-reed-dealing-with-health-issues-following-two-heart-attacks

Butch Reed dead. Not a surprise, Meltzer basically said he had days to go in the latest WON.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Butch Reed dead. Not a surprise, Meltzer basically said he had days to go in the latest WON.

See, I heard that, but I just assumed he'd have heard about the Reapers big plans for him and still no showed the date in question...

• Like 1

On 03/02/2021 at 12:27, Spade_Cooley said:

Charlie Haas shoot from the end of last year. Looks like shit, get a lot of the same vibes from Balls Mahoney's final few interviews.

He’s starting to look like Charles Manson 

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

And there's good possibility he won't be the only Hacksaw to die this year...

Guy Hauray, a former WWE announcer who served as French Canadian play-by-play broadcaster, died January 16th. He was 77. Hauray was best remembered as part of the commentary team with legendary wrestler Edouard Carpentier starting in the 1980s and lasting many years.

https://www.inspiredtraveler.ca/former-commentator-guy-hauray-dies-aged-77/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Guy Hauray, a former WWE announcer who served as French Canadian play-by-play broadcaster, died January 16th. He was 77. Hauray was best remembered as part of the commentary team with legendary wrestler Edouard Carpentier starting in the 1980s and lasting many years.

https://www.inspiredtraveler.ca/former-commentator-guy-hauray-dies-aged-77/

Apparently he was a bit of a Bobby Heenan type commentator and beloved by French fans I know.

There's a good tribute thread on ProWrestlingOnly for those who want to read more on a guy we English speakers didn't hear much of.

• Like 1

Dustin Rhodes asking prayers for wrestling legend Terry Funk. Doesn't sound good

25 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Dustin Rhodes asking prayers for wrestling legend Terry Funk. Doesn't sound good

Usually I'd say "its his knees and arthritis". That said, few days ago he announced he no longer responding to fan mail after being renowned for it since the 1970s.

And now he's practically retired from the convention/fan circuit even if they return post-covid? Hmmm...

(I hope not of course. Terry's one of the GOAT in my book...)

Yeah, he wont sign and send fan mail because it may not be returned if he dies. Very sad. 

4 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

a bit of clarification or backtracking. 

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/02/08/alexa-bliss-obsessed-fan-threatens-to-kill-ryan-cabrera-in-disturbing-tweets/

One to watch out for is Alexa Bliss, Who is currently being harrassed & threatened by a deranged & nutjob fan along with her fiancee Ryan Cabrera. Would be one of the most tragic & shocking Wrestling Deaths of all time if she gets smoked by that creepazoid fan.

15 minutes ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

One to watch out for is Alexa Bliss, Who is currently being harrassed & threatened by a deranged & nutjob fan along with her fiancee Ryan Cabrera

How does a milfhunter do the actual milfhunting then? Flowers and chocolates to a likely candidate? Nothing distasteful aside from the sobriquet then?

Asking for a friend.

13 hours ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/02/08/alexa-bliss-obsessed-fan-threatens-to-kill-ryan-cabrera-in-disturbing-tweets/

One to watch out for is Alexa Bliss, Who is currently being harrassed & threatened by a deranged & nutjob fan along with her fiancee Ryan Cabrera. Would be one of the most tragic & shocking Wrestling Deaths of all time if she gets smoked by that creepazoid fan.

Creepy fan a week before wrestlemania

Screenshot_20210209-110145~2.jpg