Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

15 hours ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2021/02/08/alexa-bliss-obsessed-fan-threatens-to-kill-ryan-cabrera-in-disturbing-tweets/

One to watch out for is Alexa Bliss, Who is currently being harrassed & threatened by a deranged & nutjob fan along with her fiancee Ryan Cabrera. Would be one of the most tragic & shocking Wrestling Deaths of all time if she gets smoked by that creepazoid fan.

Disturbing. Why do they always go for the Alexa Bliss-types. Same with AJ Lee and how much harrassment she got from creepers during her WWE run.

Both of them are really short,and despite being in their mid -late 20's at the time of the peak popularity the company has given them gimmicks that seem aimed to attract fella's who prefer jailbait

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Both of them are really short,and despite being in their mid -late 20's at the time of the peak popularity the company has given them gimmicks that seem aimed to attract fella's who prefer jailbait

Yeah, Bliss and AJ were both 100% autist bait.

Further to Butch Reed's passing, two additional landmarks he had in wrestling: the first person ever to be eliminated from the Royal Rumble, and also the last person to have a match with DL favourite "Superstar" Billy Graham.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/braun-strowman-reveals-hes-out-of-action-due-to-an-infection-in-his-bloodstream/

Yikes, Braun Strowman has been recovering from a bloodstream infection, He seems to be in good spirits. But mentioned he lost 15 pounds from the illness.

I could be doing with losing a couple of stone.  What is his infection? 

• Haha 1

Mexican (and WCW) legend Konnan in hospital, apparently recovering after being seriously ill with covid.

• Sad 1

^ Kidney transplant during his TNA run iirc?

Dory Funk Jr showed up on this weeks AEW Dynamite, looking, quite frankly, very good for an 80 year old former pro-wrestler. I mean, "breathing" for one of them is bloody good, but even then...

EueaEGUUUAIa4qk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drol said:

Likely  has to be a few years older then his professional age. He placed 6th in a Mr. America bodybuilding comp in 1956 and Opened a Gym in 1957, but based on his listed age didn't turn 18 until Dec 1958.

14 minutes ago, drol said:

Former WW(W)F Tag champ with Tony Garea.

That age is certainly false. I had him down as born 1937 which was still surprisingly young for his mid-1950s achievements - no chance was born later.

On 20/02/2021 at 01:31, msc said:

^ Kidney transplant during his TNA run iirc?

Dory Funk Jr showed up on this weeks AEW Dynamite, looking, quite frankly, very good for an 80 year old former pro-wrestler. I mean, "breathing" for one of them is bloody good, but even then...

Former pro-wrestler? Wouldn't be so sure! His most recent bout was in November 2018!

9 minutes ago, Man About The Forum said:

Former pro-wrestler? Wouldn't be so sure! His most recent bout was in November 2018!

Pandemic or no pandemic, that's a long retirement by one of the Funk Brothers standards!

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, msc said:

Former WW(W)F Tag champ with Tony Garea.

That age is certainly false. I had him down as born 1937 which was still surprisingly young for his mid-1950s achievements - no chance was born later.

Your suspicions are correct. This is definitely him as there are no other matches in the records even remotely similar:

1940 United States Federal Census:
Name: Dean Higuchi

Home: Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii

So born 1932–33.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Man About The Forum said:

Not what the link says.

11 minutes ago, drol said:

Not what the link says.

If you want an update on Crockett, he’s officially in hospice now

On 02/03/2021 at 09:07, Joey Russ said:

If you want an update on Crockett, he’s officially in hospice now

Reported Dead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rumours on Twitter that Inoki has gone. Japanese deaths always take a fucking age to get confirmed though, so expect an update sometime in mid-August.

22 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Rumours on Twitter that Inoki has gone. Japanese deaths always take a fucking age to get confirmed though, so expect an update sometime in mid-August.

Was about to say the news from Japan is he is "very unwell".  Dead would qualify as that, I guess, but there was a false report the other day too.

Hisashi Shinma (a DDP pick!) says alive for now, but fuck I don't give him long from this Tuesday video...

Another tip from Japan is the original Tiger Mask is apparently very unwell. Given his history with Dynamite Kid, I think he could get a QO.