Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

1 minute ago, arghton said:

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/superstar-billy-graham-announces-he-s-signed-new-deal-wwe

Superstar Billy Graham has apparently signed a 5-year "nostalgia contract" with WWE. Starting to think that he and Jake the Snake have found some kind of a fountain of youth. 

Nah, you clearly haven’t been on the forums long enough. Superstar Billy Graham has exaggerated his health issues since 1776. He’s a classic overreactor. 

• Like 1

Still, he's getting old. Now 78, he would be 83 when that nostalgia contract ends and I don't think he'll still be alive with all that steroid use. We are all going to laugh at this post when he's still wheeled around at 85+. 

Just as I drop him from DDP typical.Was going to do my list later but didn't have time.

Although if Lucile Randon Robert Durst and Milos Zemen survived it all bets are off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Although if Lucile Randon Robert Durst and Milos Zemen survived it all bets are off

Two of them being vaccinated.

If Roberts is vaccinated he won't die. I can't find out of he is or not.

Meltzer reported the other week that Bruce Prichard has missed the last few Raws due to a "medical issue". And now Prichard's podcast co-host (and future "fucking hell how is his heart still beating through all that fat" DDP pick) Conrad Thompson says he hasn't spoken to him in weeks...

Apparently sabu has accused triple H of paralysing more wrestlers than anyone and that has caused his stress to go through the roof threatening his heart condition. If those rumours are true (big pinch of salt) , forget seeing triple H wrestle or just be apart of the WWE if his heart is in that fragile a state.

P.S you gotta love the 'sad last days' :D

2 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Dee Booher, aka Matilda the Hun, reportedly dead aged 70. Also did some acting work, including Spaceballs.

Damn, had been a shortlister of mine for several years but I just could never find that one tiny scrap of recent info it takes to pull the trigger and actually pick someone.  Who could ever forget that time she raped Bud Bundy on Married With Children?

image.png.fe9df295a14cc458992c552c4fa033fa.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Damn, had been a shortlister of mine for several years but I just could never find that one tiny scrap of recent info it takes to pull the trigger and actually pick someone.  Who could ever forget that time she raped Bud Bundy on Married With Children?

image.png.fe9df295a14cc458992c552c4fa033fa.png

I feel exactly the same way, I saw her as worthy of a spot but just felt that my other wrestling entries were better.  A miss for sure.  That said, may she RIP.

• Like 1

Correct me if am wrong but I can’t find a a Q/O for her yet. 

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Correct me if am wrong but I can’t find a a Q/O for her yet. 

And never will.  The comments are obtuse about regretting to include a Lost candidate. 

19 hours ago, Sir Cunto said:

And never will.  The comments are obtuse about regretting to include a Lost candidate. 

Sun Mirror

Turns out she is getting them. 

• Like 2

That GLOW Netflix series has put most of their big names into the obit frame, which wasn't the case 5 years ago.

Also in this case, the acting career helps too.

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Sun Mirror

Turns out she is getting them. 

I’ll never understand your papers and what will or will not get a QO (though the speed or lack thereof of the news cycle posts a part).  I had two Losts last year both U.K. folks of note, and here some (let’s face it) fringe famous person gets one.  Ah well.  
SC

On 04/01/2022 at 12:20, Spade_Cooley said:

Meltzer reported the other week that Bruce Prichard has missed the last few Raws due to a "medical issue". And now Prichard's podcast co-host (and future "fucking hell how is his heart still beating through all that fat" DDP pick) Conrad Thompson says he hasn't spoken to him in weeks...

Isn’t Thompson married to Ric Flair’s other daughter? That’s one sex tape I’ll give a miss…..

Japanese wrestler Shozo "Strong" Kobayashi (wikidead at 81.

Performed with the likes of Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant during his career, but better known internationally as one of the henchmen in Takeshi's Caste (aka Most Extreme Elimination Challenge, if you're in the States).

mqdefault.jpg.bc907464f386fbff9451eb8d76f55e2d.jpgans-583454800.jpeg.18f777adb421feaea281ac9ee388b968.jpeg

• Like 3

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-update-former-wwe-tag-team-champion-mo-s-health-condition

Not sure if mentioned before, but WWE tag team champion Mo (Robert Lawrence Horne, Robert Horne) apparently has had a kidney transplant, caught covid, was/has been hospitalised with covid + pneumonia, been in ICU and on oxygen and his kidney has "wound up shutting down" but apparently doing a bit better currently

5 minutes ago, arghton said:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-update-former-wwe-tag-team-champion-mo-s-health-condition

Not sure if mentioned before, but WWE tag team champion Mo (Robert Lawrence Horne, Robert Horne) apparently has had a kidney transplant, caught covid, was/has been hospitalised with covid + pneumonia, been in ICU and on oxygen and his kidney has "wound up shutting down" but apparently doing a bit better currently

He's been in crap health with his kidneys for ages. In fact, it was believed at one point he'd predecease Mabel/Viscera, as Big Vis had lost a fair bit of weight and was looking a lot healthier than he had, right up to the point he dropped dead in the shower in 2014.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2022 at 22:18, Spade_Cooley said:

Konnan bout it bout it with a bout of COVID leading to emergency heart surgery according to lucha Twitter.

He need a second kidney transplant

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2022/01/konnan-reportedly-needs-a-kidney-transplant/