Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

31 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Necro Butcher is back wrestling death matches again, which is not something you'd expect a man with terminal cancer to be doing. Looks a lot better than he did 18 months ago as well:

Believe he went into remission around 9 months ago or so

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/33481028/big-e-hospitalized-says-was-broken-neck-suffered-wwe-smackdown

New Day Member Big E suffered a broken neck from a brutal looking suplex which dropped him on his head outside the ring. Came super close to being paralysed but he tweeted out a video seemingly in good spirits showing full use of his hands & digits. C1 & C6 were fractured. But no damage to spinal cord & surgery is not required,

15 hours ago, MILFHunterGMan said:

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/33481028/big-e-hospitalized-says-was-broken-neck-suffered-wwe-smackdown

New Day Member Big E suffered a broken neck from a brutal looking suplex which dropped him on his head outside the ring. Came super close to being paralysed but he tweeted out a video seemingly in good spirits showing full use of his hands & digits. C1 & C6 were fractured. But no damage to spinal cord & surgery is not required,

Big e is very lucky ,the suplex looked horrific.

"Suffered three heart attacks last night..."

:pop:

• Like 1

Ah, fuck. Not good.

Former WWE trainer "Doctor" Tom Prichard has put out a tweet that suggests Scott Hall has passed away.

1 hour ago, MarcJWallace said:

Former WWE trainer "Doctor" Tom Prichard has put out a tweet that suggests Scott Hall has passed away.

I dont think he is a credible Source. The wording here is poorly used because of words like "lived". 

I will wait for a closer Source to Hall before I'll believe it. But my gut says he is a goner very soon. 

59 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

I dont think he is a credible Source. The wording here is poorly used because of words like "lived". 

I will wait for a closer Source to Hall before I'll believe it. But my gut says he is a goner very soon. 

Kevin Nash has said life support is getting turned off once Hall's family can be present, and he's about the best source you can get on his best friend, alas.

4 hours ago, msc said:

Kevin Nash has said life support is getting turned off once Hall's family can be present, and he's about the best source you can get on his best friend, alas.

kn.jpg

• Sad 5

Very sad, Scott hall is and now looking like sadly was a legend. Sold a stone cold stunner better than anyone I ever saw (yes including the rock). 

Scott Halls ladder match with Shawn Michaels is one of the best ever. Scott definitely was one of the all time greats

• Like 2

10 hours ago, msc said:

Okay, yeah, much better source than the one I quoted.

Also, seems like Meltzer is confirming he is off. Still waiting for a WWE statement.

Scott Hall has been off life support for four hours, but is still alive.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, drol said:

Scott Hall has been off life support for four hours, but is still alive.

"Yo, Grim Reaper, nice finish you got there, can't wait to kick out of it."

He's doomed but a fighter to the last breath.

• Like 1

WWE posts a graphic at the start of Raw that Scott Hall / Razor Ramon has died.

• Sad 4

8 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

FUCK 

17 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Confirmed by TMZ.

• Like 2

R.I.P Scott hall , razor Ramon ,the bad guy..

On 11/03/2022 at 13:15, Spade_Cooley said:

However, there's a line from the new Observer about William Regal that jumped out at me:

So... see you back here after Talk Is Jericho?

William Regal was talking about his issues a few years ago when we were all going "fuck, Regal's looking ill" and then he vanished for months.

Cliff Notes version

He broke his neck in a TV title match with Ricky Steamboat and never got it fixed. Just rested it and exercised. And did drugs.

Vince McMahon paying for his rehab in 2000 when he was in danger of overdosing is well documented.

A combination of the drugs and the heart issues in 2003 led to him having calcification of his heart throughout his entire WWE career. 

In 2013 after he had his Cesaro match he had been having neck pains so got it checked it out and turned out his entire neck vertebrae needed fixed and were being "held together by calcified shit". So he needed the first ever pro-wrestler four vertebrae fusion. Which is why he can't ever wrestle again.

Sometime after that, he needed emergency surgery when his fused neck started to leak fluid.

In 2018, he had to go get his heart checked as he wasn't feeling well. Turned out the earlier heart issues were causing heart failure, and he was given 6 months to live, but actual pioneering new surgery was performed on his heart to fix it and give him more time. He blames having to retire from his exercise regime for this - which is what both buggered his neck and stopped him dying from it.

And then after that he got sepsis in both legs and again nearly died but for late medical intervention. 

Fucking hell. I mean, I'm glad it's not "pan can and see you in an Observer tribute mag in 3 months" but yeah, he's a lucky lucky man.

• Like 4

Apparently Scott Hall had fell off the wagon in recent months (no shit) and had been lying on the floor with a broken hip for two days before anyone noticed last week.

Warrior Junior,  a member of a prominent family of luchadors, died of reasons yet to be clarified on March 17th.

He was the son of Black Warrior, a longtime rival of Mistico, who went on to be the original Sin Cara in WWE and was married to the daughter of the legendary Negro Casas.

He was only 24 years old.

https://www.wrestleview.com/top-story/228531-young-luchador-warrior-jr-passes-away/

• Like 1

On 15/11/2021 at 14:50, Spade_Cooley said:

Worth pointing out that since Triple H's "cardiac event" in the first week of September, there's been just one photo of him and no other news. I'm not saying pick him in 2022, but....

For those who don't follow, I guess we should mention the Triple H follow up. He's on the mend but with a defibrillator so his career is over.

"I had viral pneumonia. My lungs were inflamed, and as the next couple of days went on and I got home, it got increasingly worse. My wife [WWE executive Stephanie McMahon] saw some blood and stuff that I was coughing up, and I went and got checked, and it was coming from the viral pneumonia, but I had fluid in my lungs. I had some fluid around my heart so they followed up on it and did an EKG and Echo and everything. Basically, the way your heart pumps out 55-60 percent of your ejection fraction is a good number. I was at 30 percent. I got a quick text message saying don't take time, pack a bag real quick and head to the emergency room and I'll fill you in on the way. So, by the time I got to the emergency room, my ejection fraction had gone down to 22 percent, which, ya know, I was in heart failure."

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, msc said:

For those who don't follow, I guess we should mention the Triple H follow up. He's on the mend but with a defibrillator so his career is over.

"I had viral pneumonia. My lungs were inflamed, and as the next couple of days went on and I got home, it got increasingly worse. My wife [WWE executive Stephanie McMahon] saw some blood and stuff that I was coughing up, and I went and got checked, and it was coming from the viral pneumonia, but I had fluid in my lungs. I had some fluid around my heart so they followed up on it and did an EKG and Echo and everything. Basically, the way your heart pumps out 55-60 percent of your ejection fraction is a good number. I was at 30 percent. I got a quick text message saying don't take time, pack a bag real quick and head to the emergency room and I'll fill you in on the way. So, by the time I got to the emergency room, my ejection fraction had gone down to 22 percent, which, ya know, I was in heart failure."

He has a implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in his chest for 1 year survival rates it's 92% and 5 year survival rates are 68% , though this was 12 years ago I imagine it's improved and so has the technology. Even so around a 1/3 chance triple H my die within next 5 years. There's alot of complications from having something like that fitted. Infections, collapsed lung ,water In lungs etc. One to keep an eye on.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.110.960633