Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

On 25/03/2022 at 21:39, the_engineer said:

He has a implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in his chest for 1 year survival rates it's 92% and 5 year survival rates are 68% , though this was 12 years ago I imagine it's improved and so has the technology. Even so around a 1/3 chance triple H my die within next 5 years. There's alot of complications from having something like that fitted. Infections, collapsed lung ,water In lungs etc. One to keep an eye on.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.110.960633

Jim Cornette on his podcast about Triple H's health also mentions Jerry Jarrett recently had a defibrillator added to his heart due to cardiac issues.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, msc said:

Jim Cornette on his podcast about Triple H's health also mentions Jerry Jarrett recently had a defibrillator added to his heart due to cardiac issues.

Theres a Gris Gris name for 2023 

Kimber Lee is one of the biggest names on the Us Indy Scene in the 2010's,she also wrestled for a brief time with WWE and TNA .  I don't know enough about her situation to comment,but  their is an allegation of physical and mental abuse from her husband and she has had substance abuse issues in the past.   Sadly one to keep an eye on for deathpooling purposes.

Looks like the local jailhouse is going to be seeing some Sunny days...

• Haha 2

On 30/03/2022 at 05:27, CaptainChorizo said:

Kimber Lee is one of the biggest names on the Us Indy Scene in the 2010's,she also wrestled for a brief time with WWE and TNA .  I don't know enough about her situation to comment,but  their is an allegation of physical and mental abuse from her husband and she has had substance abuse issues in the past.   Sadly one to keep an eye on for deathpooling purposes.

In related news, the usually reliable PWInsider.com is reporting that her husband Nash Carter (one half of the newly-crowned NXT Tag Team champions MSK) has been "future endeavoured".

Looks like those of you who thought Mongo would be a two-year ALS job rather than a five-yearer will be proven right:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Looks like those of you who thought Mongo would be a two-year ALS job rather than a five-yearer will be proven right:

I saw an article last month that seemed extremely grim, hence why I picked him for this month’s cup team

Former WCW and WWE wrestler, Virgil, has suffered two strokes. 

• Like 2

Heavyweight sometime out of Leamington Spa and minder to the stars, Tony Banger Walsh being reported dead: 

• Like 2

Pretty interesting character, Dory Funk said he was the best wrestler he ever trained (which covers a lot of ground), but his career just never took off.

Sunny's been officially charged with causing death by drunk driving and various other serious charges, in an incident where she was over three times over the blood alcohol limit, and driving with a suspended licence. She's on bail till end of the month, but yeah, she's going to be in jail for a long time... if she survives to trial. 

On 09/05/2022 at 11:00, msc said:

Sunny's been officially charged with causing death by drunk driving and various other serious charges, in an incident where she was over three times over the blood alcohol limit, and driving with a suspended licence. She's on bail till end of the month, but yeah, she's going to be in jail for a long time... if she survives to trial. 

Bail revoked last Friday at the request of the local District Attorney due to her track record, will remain in custody until trial.

17 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

That’s one possibility. Others suggested are that she’s getting away from any fallout from the whole Naomi/Sasha business, or, as the last “immediate family” involved in the business, giving Vince enough rope to hang himself business-wise.

• Like 1

Antonio Inoki has been on a trip to some restaurants that hold nostalgic value for him, before a stop off at a graveyard. From that thumbnail, I assume he was looking to buy not rent.

• Sad 1