Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Honky Tonk Man has been struggling with his health following a particularly nasty “off and on” fight with COVID, according to Kevin Nash on his latest podcast. Doesn’t sound like he’s bedridden or anything (Nash brought this up in an anecdote about running into HTM in a bar recently) but worth keeping an eye on. 

• Like 1

Didn't know whether to put this here, Detective Work or Fringes of Fame, but.....

Some may be familiar with the late 70s proto-reality TV show The Big Time, in which current deadpooler short-lister Esther Rantzer sent Joe Public out to do the jobs of celebrities. It gave Sheena Easton her big break, most famously. Those with an interest in British wrestling history would best remember it as the show where a teacher by the name of Keith Rawlinson was "trained" as a professional wrestler, except nobody told him it was fake and the wrestlers proceeded to beat the living piss out of him for 12 weeks or so until he was hospitalised. What a prank.

Anyway, I've managed to find Mr Rawlinson online, in a Facebook post from The Bible Society talking about how seven years ago he was diagnosed with cancer but his faith helped send it into remission. Looking a bit Keith Barron as well.

• Like 2

Now I'm generally of the view that folk who have to tell you how much sex they're having really aren't shagging much at all. That said, here's the latest from the world of Marty Jannetty where he rants about his girlfriend being upset by his number of girlfriends only to be distracted and start a tribute to the much missed Curt Hennig.

"And not for nothing but, last night I was given an ultimatum from one of my ladies I actually want to keep..won't mention the name because then that chicken head fighting starts..but she said that she'd go against her standards, if I cut my girls down to just 3, she'll stick around..I actually thought about it, which ones to cut loose, then realized, hell naw, I didnt ask her to cut back, its a help to me that she has 2 other guys..so I said, "wherever you're leaving to, do you need a ride?"..lol..she hung up and hasnt called back yet..lol..she'll be back..GAURANTEED! As Curt Henning AKA Mr Perfect use to say, "no brags, just facts" lol..loves n misses ya Curt, RIP!"

Drugs are one hell of a drug. I do like Fightful saying at least he didn't try and confess to murder this time he was high.

Almost tempted to add him to my DDP team because he won't see 68.

• Like 1

According to the most recent post on the Superstar Billy Graham facebook he's now again positive for covid, suffering from covid/post-covid complications including "shortness of breath, severe couching and bronchitis", has lost 65 pounds and most importantly he's refusing his meds due to "depression and confusion"

Wrestlinginc article.

• Like 2

On 06/08/2022 at 02:35, msc said:

Also, see Luke but no Butch, whose health has been poor in recent years.

Bushwhacker Butch has been hospitalised in LA after taking seriously ill earlier today. 

• Like 1

HTM is reportedly at the Hall of Fame ceremony tonight, haven’t seen him yet. Jerry Lawler appeared in a pre-recorded video, walked unaided and was speaking well.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MadMac said:

HTM is reportedly at the Hall of Fame ceremony tonight, haven’t seen him yet. Jerry Lawler appeared in a pre-recorded video, walked unaided and was speaking well.

Lawler was clearly post-stroke imo but on the mend.

Jimmy fucking Hart looked and sounded amazing for his age. He's 79 now. 99% of wrestlers are in the grave at his age!

• Like 2

On 14/02/2023 at 23:04, arghton said:

Max Crabtree (1934) I assume he's still alive and would get some media attention when he dies, but looked pretty decrepit around 2014.

Max Crabtree, brother of Big Daddy, reportedly dead. 

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5418935/

• Like 4

On 01/04/2023 at 02:41, msc said:

Bushwhacker Butch has been hospitalised in LA after taking seriously ill earlier today. 

Bushwhacker Luke says that Butch (Miller) remains in ICU. There's a poorly funded GoFundMe set up which says nothing about his condition.

• Like 2

On 01/04/2023 at 07:36, msc said:

I didn't notice much of a difference with Lawler to how he seems to be normally - although this is mostly from watching extemporaneous material from A&E with him in it, I don't tend to watch WWE. Seems to be doing extremely well for someone who recently had a stroke.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, msc said:

Bushwhacker Luke says that Butch (Miller) remains in ICU. There's a poorly funded GoFundMe set up which says nothing about his condition.

Bushwhacker Luke says that Bushwhacker Butch is dead: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 01/04/2023 at 04:36, msc said:

Jimmy fucking Hart looked and sounded amazing for his age. He's 79 now. 99% of wrestlers are in the grave at his age!

Hart clearly has a hairpiece and spraytan, possibly dentures, and I bet if you took those sunglasses off he’d look like the Crypt Keeper, but energy-wise he hasn’t lost a step.  I think he’s gonna be one of those guys that suddenly ages 4 decades at once when it’s finally time for him to go. 

• Like 1

340593303_1652527275160932_2596430976762039487_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=zJb69ckwigIAX9p0QcA&_nc_ht=scontent.fgla3-1.fna&oh=00_AfColjVVxbeSUAJ0_aLBAWzso000eT-kh_qcWlnWFbzopw&oe=64395B45

Superstar Billy Graham from his hospital bed, today.

Continues to apparently suffer from heart failure, covid, deafness, an ear infection, a skull infection, kidney failure and ninja attacks but remember to send that money to his Go Fund Me so God can cure him again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

As I'm not running any pools next year (I've earned the rest I feel, plus it'll give me more free time to be really bad at Slay the Spire), I might run a Crowdsourced Wrestler Deathlist. I think we have enough learn'd fans of the graps here to make that worthwhile. 

• Like 4

…and ANOTHER 2-day old obit (from me home DP) that no one has posted.  What in tarnation is going on around here?

Jimmy the Jester, a New Jersey native on the independent pro wrestling circuit whose real name is James Pasquale, has died after being involved in a car accident, The Sun reportedon Thursday. He was 34 years old. Details of the crash were not made public.

According to a social media post, Pasquale will be honored with a 10 Bell salute at a Ridgefield Park wrestling event on April 29.

SC

• Like 1

TNA alumnus Rhaka Khan’s lawsuit filed against multiple parties including the FBI, the State of Texas, various police departments, and a plethora of wrestling personalities and companies, is reportedly clear to move forward.

Pwinsider is reporting that Trenesha Biggers, who wrestled under the ring name Rhaka Khan in TNA and had a run in WWE’s developmental system, filed a lawsuit in October 2022 in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York claiming a conspiracy against her in relation to an ongoing Texas criminal case on charges of interference with child custody and aggravated kidnapping facilitate.

The 48-page lawsuit alleges that the defendants “conspired to kidnap plaintiff and her children” and the paperwork mostly consists of the list of defendants, some of whom have been listed multiple times.

The following individuals are on the list of defendants:

The State of Texas, The El Paso Child Protective Services, the FBI, The Las Cruces, New Mexico Police Department, The NYPD, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, New York ACS, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., Shirley Police Department, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Suffolk County NY, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, The Miz and Maryse, Heath Miller, Nikki Bella, Chris Benoit, Mark Jindrak, Panda Energy (the now-defunct company that owned TNA), Home Depot, Florida Championship Wrestling (also now defunct), Steve Keirn, The NWA, Billy Corgan, Deep South Wrestling (defunct), Bank of America, Michael Jordan, several universities, Jim Cornette, Mick Foley, New York City area energy company Con Edison and more.

• Like 1

While i don't want to speculate.  I believe the "Health Issue" Bray Wyatt has that's put him on hiatus with no word on when or if he'll be back could be heart related or possibly another serious disease. No news is actually bad news. As we saw with Keith Lee & unfortunately saw with Brodie Lee, The latter of whom we didn't hear an update until it was too late & he passed.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, But it's still something to keep an eye on. It would be one of wrestling most shocking deaths of all time :(

• Like 1

On 21/04/2023 at 16:27, Spade_Cooley said:

I’d like to know who ‘and more’ is/are lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arghton said:

Superstar Billy Graham adds bedsores to his evergrowing list of ailments (and "he's on strong IV antibiotics three times a day"). Meanwhile Superstar's wife has long covid.

Only Jesus and your Gofundme donations can save him now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, arghton said:

Superstar Billy Graham adds bedsores to his evergrowing list of ailments (and "he's on strong IV antibiotics three times a day"). Meanwhile Superstar's wife has long covid.

At least she’s received SOMETHING that was long.

• Like 2