Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Damn, she's been sent to a hospice. May as well give her our "RIP"s already.

We'll never see those puppies again.......

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/32625/WWE-Hall-of-Famer-Mae-Young-Hospitalized/

Saw this posted on a wrestling forum a few hours ago after I already sent in my team. Looks like Mae Young will be one of the first celeb deaths of 2014.

So she won't be on the old school Raw next week?? Just how will WWE cope?!

http://www.wrestling...g-Hospitalized/

Saw this posted on a wrestling forum a few hours ago after I already sent in my team. Looks like Mae Young will be one of the first celeb deaths of 2014.

I just hope she is getting a helping hand ;)

• Like 2

If she carks it, she'll be my first hit, this year, YAY!!!!

http://www.wrestling...g-Hospitalized/

I just hope she is getting a helping hand ;)

Cheers for reminding me of that

• Like 1

Eaton's made my starting line-up for 2014, the guy sure does love a cake and has been ambling about just waiting for a diabetic coma for the past five years. If you're already back in hospital for health issues just three months after havinga pacemaker fitted, you're fucked. Unless he just gets his legs chopped off like Kamala.

24fi3rb.jpg

Mae Young has been taken off like support

She likely only has hours left now

The news was wrong, she's still alive, but gravely ill.

Yeah just saw that its been updatedd

It's very distressing for her family, they've just put down a deposit for the funeral :)

Mr Billington on the mend.

88ffde06405f65ad540b4bfbbb1d5a92_normal.jpegBronwyne Billington@Dynamitedoll845 Jan

Talked to my dad's brother who saw my Dad yesterday and said he's improving! He's put some weight back on and had some meat pies #godad

Collapse

88ffde06405f65ad540b4bfbbb1d5a92_normal.jpegBronwyne Billington@Dynamitedoll845 Jan

Talked to my dad's brother who saw my Dad yesterday and said he's improving! He's put some weight back on and had some meat pies #godad

Collapse

He'll be back threatening women at gunpoint and being complicit in drug rapes before you know it.

• Like 2

88ffde06405f65ad540b4bfbbb1d5a92_normal.jpegBronwyne Billington ‏@Dynamitedoll845 Jan

Collapse

He'll be back threatening women at gunpoint and being complicit in drug rapes before you know it.

In a wheelchair that's no mean feat

Wow, Mae Young still alive days later, despite being taken off life support and falsely reported as dead. Tough old bird..... but hey, we knew that. Or maybe this is somehow being wrongly reported and she's actually recovering.

Given there are old timers on the Wrestling Classic forum (previously a frequent haunt of Lou Thesz before his death in 2002) who openly put Mae on their list of the ten toughest people - not just females - in wrestling history, if there is anyone who could no sell end stage kidney failure, it'd be her. Ninety-four next month (according to her arrest reports from the 1940s, which didn't count her stage age) and talking to people off life support. Amazing.

It appears Mae Young has passed away at the age of 90

WWE Hall of Famer Johnnie Mae Young has died at age 90. Stephanie McMahon confirmed the news on her Twitter page. "A true pioneer and legend has passed tonight," McMahon wrote. "Long live the memory of my friend and WWE Hall of Famer."