Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

16 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Vader is retiring from wrestling .Looking like a good pick for next year.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/vader-announces-retirement-pro-wrestling

And in other news randy savages mum has died

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/randy-savages-mother-passes-away

Do they have a family plot? "Ooooohhh yeeeeeaaaahhhhh, dig it!" 

• Like 2

Someone on twitter is saying Smith Hart has died. If true, I just won my first dead pool ever. 

EDIT: On second thought, he just posted half an hour ago on Facebook, so ignore this please.

Great edit there, Joey! :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Great edit there, Joey! :lol:

It's a wrestling fan who misinterpreted some tweets. Next time I should see what they're talking about before mentioning someone might've died.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

It's a wrestling fan who misinterpreted some tweets. Next time I should see what they're talking about before mentioning someone might've died.

Hart  was trending on twitter and i thought it was about smith hart dying too. But it was about England's goalkeeper joe hart making mistakes and masquerading at a professional footballer.

Mr Pogo, every 14-year-old's favourite garbage wrestler when they first discover Japan, has died at 66. For those unfamiliar with the man's oeuvre...

tbh I fucking loved Mr Pogo at 14 and I think I still do now. Garbage wrestling needs to make a full-blown comeback.

Could probably work out basic longevity expectations off various forms of wrestling and drug taking now.

Matt Capotelli's brain tumour returns, more aggressively.

1 hour ago, msc said:

Matt Capotelli's brain tumour returns, more aggressively.

Hmm, obit punt #1. Let's see what a search of his mention in the British press comes up with.

Ah yes, his doctor once bit his secretary in the arm:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12024820/World-renowned-surgeon-charged-with-biting-secretary.html

His career ended before it began due to the cancer, so you're reliant on 3 things:

1. The Tough Enough reality show aspect getting Mail coverage.

2. John Morrison returning to the WWE and it becoming a "news in brief" thing.

3. Folk rallying around him with fundraiser etc which raises his profile. As we've seen with many other fringe cases.

Shame. He was gaining a reputation for being one of the more promising wrestlers in the training camp 12 years ago.. then the migraines started.

• Like 1

Can't believe so many people on here like to watch people playfightibg. Sad to be honrst

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ebless said:

Ex World of Sport wrestler Jimmy Breaks arrested for allegedly beating his partner to death.  

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-woman-47-beaten-death-10720560

He always played the baddie.

Still looks like a hard and nasty bastard.

That's interesting. Police call him an 80 year old man, when his public DOB was March 1940.

*changes in notes*

Cappotelli updates:

To give everyone the best update I can, here we go. The doctors said my surgery was very successful and they were able to accomplish exactly what they set out to do. From start to finish the surgery took between 9 and 10 hours. I can’t tell you how much respect and love I have for the staff at Norton Brownsboro Hospital, you are all truly amazing people. As I stated before, there is still an inoperable portion of tumor in my brain stem that will have to be dealt with at a later time. The game plan for now is for me to get as healthy and rested as possible and wait on the pathology results to come back. Once we have the pathology report in a few weeks, we will know what type of tumor we’re dealing with and how to attack the portion in my brain stem with the most effective treatment protocol. The fight will continue, this is just the next step . Thanks for all of your prayers, messages, and kind words, I LOVE YOU ALL

19 hours ago, ebless said:

Ex World of Sport wrestler Jimmy Breaks arrested for allegedly beating his partner to death.  

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-woman-47-beaten-death-10720560

Really has got something to cry about now, huh?

PS: Cappotelli will obit no worries. Mirror will hand him out a QO without a second thought.

On 6/10/2017 at 19:16, Joey Russ said:

Someone on twitter is saying Smith Hart has died. If true, I just won my first dead pool ever. 

EDIT: On second thought, he just posted half an hour ago on Facebook, so ignore this please.

Smith Hart actually dead now.

QO awaits

RIP you crazy diamond.

On Bret Hart's Birthday as well. :( 

RIP

With Rosey and Chavo Sr going too, it's not been the year to be the wrestling brother of a more famous sibling. The non-Road Dogg Armstrong brothers, David Crockett, and Sam Houston must be shitting themselves.

Ha, I must have cursed him because just yesterday I said he might make it to August.

You're welcome, Shaun, Chorizo, Drol, Cow. :P

Cow was already projected to be at 2nd place thanks to Kobayashi, but was still 11 points behind Bert.

Now, assuming there'll be a QO for Smith Hart, Bert still leads, but Cow is only 3 points behind him.... the closest deficit since Bert took the lead all the way back in February.

I think he died more on the fact that someone you transitioned in died two days from the transition date. :P 

• Like 1

Just now, Joey Russ said:

I think he died more on the fact that someone you transitioned in died two days from the transition date. :P 

Ah, right! Last year, in Shaun's pool, I transitioned out Caroline Aherne on June 30th. She died July 2nd.

This year, I feared the same would happen, but thankfully the opposite happened. I transitioned in Smith Hart on June 30th, and he died July 2nd.