Paul Bearer

Julie Andrews

[snipped for brevity -- MH]

yeah yeah whatever! :rip:

That's quite a comeback! I'm reeling in agony over here, I wasn't expecting such an intellectual rebuttal!

WOE IS ME.

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest sweety&honey

yeah yeah whatever! :rip:

That's quite a comeback! I'm reeling in agony over here, I wasn't expecting such an intellectual rebuttal!

WOE IS ME.

What shoul we say?????We usually talk more with intelligent people and this 'bruno' doesen't look like 1!Correct me if i'm wrong!When youre gonna be ready for some real conversation let me know!!!

SEE U :P

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Sweety&  Honey

What shoul we say?????We usually talk more with intelligent people and this 'bruno' doesen't look like 1!Correct me if i'm wrong!When youre gonna be ready for some real conversation let me know!!!

SEE U :P

You're not listening to us!!!We're just saing that julie andrews is a very good actress that had many problems in her life so could we just have a little rispect for her???I think she deservs that!

What do you think about it? :rip:

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Sweety&Honey

We just love these little yellow icons!!! :unsure:;)B):skull::skill2::rip::referee::rip::P:pop::ph34r::old::huh::lol::o

Edited by Magere Hein

We would take you seriously, and maybe consider showing a little respect, but because you're making a pest of yourself...

MORE TITTIES!!

JulieAndrews003.jpg

Respect? Never heard of it. And stop referring to yourself as 'we' it's annoying.

Oh, and the reason we aren't listening to you is because you type in some strange language that I believe to be some mutilation of my beloved english.

Guest Sweety&Honey
We would take you seriously, and maybe consider showing a little respect, but because you're making a pest of yourself...

MORE TITTIES!!

Respect? Never heard of it. And stop referring to yourself as 'we' it's annoying.

Oh, and the reason we aren't listening to you is because you type in some strange language that I believe to be some mutilation of my beloved english.

The reason why i we say "we" it's because we're 2 different people in front of the computer you idiot!

and by the way WE love to mutilate english so WE're not gonna stop just because it bothers you"!!!

The image that you posted of julie isn't very respectfull but STILL better than nothing!!!

All right we apologise if our english is not perfect and we're sorry that we called you idiot!!!

but you still have to admit that julie is a wonderfuul actress :rip::P:referee:

Edited by Magere Hein

Guest Sweety&  Honey

The reason why i we say "we" it's because we're 2 different people in front of the computer you idiot!

and by the way WE love to mutilate english so WE're not gonna stop just because it bothers you"!!!

The image that you posted of julie isn't very respectfull but STILL better than nothing!!!

All right we apologise if our english is not perfect and we're sorry that we called you idiot!!!

but you still have to admit that julie is a wonderfuul actress :P:referee::unsure:

OH i got it!!!maybe you prefere me to tape in italian mm let's see:

o forse preferite ke vi facciamo 1 bella zagagliata in italiano cosi' vediamo cosa c capite: alllora julie e' una splendida attrice e non merita d essere presa in giro cosi' pero' gia' il fatto ke stiamo parlando d lei e' 1 bene

visto ke ultimamente sta' solamente doppiando shrek 3 e nn si parla piu molto d lei!!!|

so...do like it or you prefere the mutilated english???? :rip:

Edited by Magere Hein

o forse preferite ke vi facciamo 1 bella zagagliata in italiano cosi' vediamo cosa c capite: alllora julie e' una splendida attrice e non merita d essere presa in giro cosi' pero' gia' il fatto ke stiamo parlando d lei e' 1 bene

visto ke ultimamente sta' solamente doppiando shrek 3 e nn si parla piu molto d lei!!!|

No, mutilated Italian is fine.

Don't they have capital letters in Italy then?

Guest sweety

YOU MEAN MUTILATED ENGLISH!!!!YES , IN ITALIAN WE HAVE CAPITAL LETTERS like in any other language but you know sometimes i don't feel like using them!!!!

however i have a splendid idea!!!!Let's change the subject!!!!

Who is your favourite actor?????????? :P

YOU MEAN MUTILATED ENGLISH!!!!YES , IN ITALIAN WE HAVE CAPITAL LETTERS like in any other language but you know sometimes i don't feel like using them!!!!

however i have a splendid idea!!!!Let's change the subject!!!!

Who is your favourite actor?????????? :P

Do you have brains yet in Italy? Such a backwards nation...

And we aren;t going to change subject. This is the thread on Julie Andrews.

And FYI, cocking up your english doesn;t bother me personally, it just makes you look like a retard, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously. Just a friendly bit of advice: People will listen to you better, if you talk properly.

Guest Sweety&  Honey

Do you have brains yet in Italy? Such a backwards nation...

And we aren;t going to change subject. This is the thread on Julie Andrews.

And FYI, cocking up your english doesn;t bother me personally, it just makes you look like a retard, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously. Just a friendly bit of advice: People will listen to you better, if you talk properly.

oh really?????F**k YOU. You don't even know what you're talking about.Have u ever been in italy?Do you even know that in italy we speak italian?Wow i'm totally impressed...

I'm so sorry but you know between you and me i'm the one who can expalin what she has to say in 3 languages!!!Maybe not perfectly but u understand me don't you?You speak only english and understand only english so i think that maybe you should consider that you're the one that doesn't have a brain yet and (no offence) but i think you'll never get one!Why don't u try to tell me something in italian???Besides it's very stupid to open a thread on Julie Andrews just to insult her don't u think so???"That makes you look like a retard so it's hard to take anything you say seriously".

Oh i almost forgot!To give a friendly bit of advice you should be a friend of mine wich you are not.

You know i'd really like to be friendly with you but it's a bit hard when they tell you that you're retarded.

Can i ask you a question?Where do you live?U.S.A. or U.K.?

Sorry if i mutilated again your beloved english! :rip::P:skull::):):dead:

Edited by Magere Hein

oh really?????F**k YOU. You don't even know what you're talking about.Have u ever been in italy?Do you even know that in italy we speak italian?Wow i'm totally impressed...

I'm so sorry but you know between you and me i'm the one who can expalin what she has to say in 3 languages!!!Maybe not perfectly but u understand me don't you?You speak only english and understand only english so i think that maybe you should consider that you're the one that doesn't have a brain yet and (no offence) but i think you'll never get one!Why don't u try to tell me something in italian???Besides it's very stupid to open a thread on Julie Andrews just to insult her don't u think so???"That makes you look like a retard so it's hard to take anything you say seriously".

Oh i almost forgot!To give a friendly bit of advice you should be a friend of mine wich you are not.

You know i'd really like to be friendly with you but it's a bit hard when they tell you that you're retarded.

Can i ask you a question?Where do you live?U.S.A. or U.K.?

Sorry if i mutilated again your beloved english! :rip::P:skull::):):dead:

Sir/madam I'll have you know I speak fluent gobbledegook and passable bullshite.

Like many other DeathListers who worship at the altar of alcohol, I find my fluency increseases with consumption of the good stuff.

Alcohol is the true Esperanto of our world. The pished understand the pished.

Edited by Magere Hein

Like many other DeathListers who worship at the altar of alcohol, I find my fluency increseases with consumption of the good stuff.

Now I understand where you get your faith. I bet you save the bottles when your finished with them, and ones that should be remembered are labeled for good times. Example 'And this is what I drank when she refused to go out with me' :)

Now I understand where you get your faith. I bet you save the bottles when your finished with them, and ones that should be remembered are labeled for good times. Example 'And this is what I drank when she refused to go out with me' :)

Every little bottle of alcoholic intoxicant is made in the Lord's image.

If turning water into the good stuff is OK for Jesus, then who am I to argue.

Made in the lords image. I don't really know about that, some would be very skeptical. Jesus did drink red wine, but not to get drunk since that would somewhat be considered sinful. Tempus Fugit is very drunk. But if that were so...

Ernest Gallo is preaching the lord in his over expensive wine? No wonder he isn't dead yet. Maybe he is like Noah from the bible, he will live for 500 years. :P

Guest Sweety&  Honey

Made in the lords image. I don't really know about that, some would be very skeptical. Jesus did drink red wine, but not to get drunk since that would somewhat be considered sinful. Tempus Fugit is very drunk. But if that were so...

Ernest Gallo is preaching the lord in his over expensive wine? No wonder he isn't dead yet. Maybe he is like Noah from the bible, he will live for 500 years. :P

All right then is usless for me to keep talking to you.

Will be starting in the new Princess Diaries 3, and looks good for 80 odd.

This is wonderful news, along with Empire Strikes Back and Terminator 2, Princes Diaries II was one of the all time great sequels

• Like 1

Phew!:o Just saw Julie Andrews trending on twitter and feared the worst but turns out it was just because her casting in a new Netflix  series had been announced. 

• Like 1

Her ex-husband, British set and costume designer Tony Walton (wikihas died aged 87 from complications of a stroke.

Oscar winner ("All That Jazz", 1979). Nominated for a further 4 ("Mary Poppins", 1964, "Murder on the Orient Express", 1974, and 2 for "The Wiz", 1978).

They divorced in 1968 but remained close friends.

actor-tony-walton-165683_large.jpeg.eebca7e60fecef41e34d9b9c945af738.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Her ex-husband, British set and costume designer Tony Walton (wikihas died aged 87 from complications of a stroke.

Oscar winner ("All That Jazz", 1979). Nominated for a further 4 ("Mary Poppins", 1964, "Murder on the Orient Express", 1974, and 2 for "The Wiz", 1978).

Tony Walton was a DDP Pick in 2017 @Death Impends, so List of the Missed: http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2017/celebs_W.html#waltt0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

46 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

As they're divorced, surely a better thread would be either Academy Award Winners or The Great White Way, not in his ex-wife's thread?

SC

• Haha 2