Canadian Paul

Deathlist 2011

yow all make me sicke. yow lot are all totally out of order and i wish yowall die soon. havent yow got enythink better to do!

Obviously not as much as Dr Death or Drabux have available to them. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you, Hater?

Now, kindly fcuk off. I've got better things to do than feed a troll with a multiple personality disorder. C'ockspanner.

You said that back in 2007, which is why we put her in our 2008 team *twiddles thumbs*

I think you must be mistaking me for someone else and may therefore be twiddling in my direction unnecessarily. Apart from the post above, I'm not sure I've ever mentioned Eunice Kennedy.

You said that back in 2007, which is why we put her in our 2008 team *twiddles thumbs*

I think you must be mistaking me for someone else and may therefore be twiddling in my direction unnecessarily. Apart from the post above, I'm not sure I've ever mentioned Eunice Kennedy.

VT's thumbs should be put away before they damage anyone else falsely. It was actually young Canadian Paul who suggested that Kennedy Shriver was quite ill & often hospitalised & therefore (rightly) would be a good pick.

This was discovered after a detailed DL search which, despite protests by many, works just fine if you use it properly. <_<

This was discovered after a detailed DL search which, despite protests by many, works just fine if you use it properly. <_<

As long as you type at a snail's pace when you do your secondary search within the thread. That pink error box saying you've done too many searches (i.e. 2) within a certain period of time (i.e. 20 seconds!!) occurs rather too often. Imagine google being that bad.

'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

We've heard this before

How about Sir Patrick Moore?

He is at death's door

Sorry, wrong thread.

Well, I guess there's nothing wrong as of now in suggesting Tracey Connelly as a young, newsworthy potential death. She's already in receipt of protection in jail, but she's as marked as Huntley on Brady. She needs to get lucky EVERY day.

VT's thumbs should be put away before they damage anyone else falsely. It was actually young Canadian Paul who suggested that Kennedy Shriver was quite ill & often hospitalised & therefore (rightly) would be a good pick.

Dead

Dead

Phew! All thumbs can be returned to pockets, games controllers or dykes.

Gene Colan hospitalized yesterday due to pneumonia and other issues

Probably mentioned many times already but wikipedia says Eunice Kennedy's husband democrate Sargent Shriver is alive and well at age 93, any thoughts on his health?

I wouldn't say he's well... he's had Alzheimer's since 2003 and in 2007, he was at the point where he didn't recognize Eunice.

Probably mentioned many times already but wikipedia says Eunice Kennedy's husband democrate Sargent Shriver is alive and well at age 93, any thoughts on his health?

I wouldn't say he's well... he's had Alzheimer's since 2003 and in 2007, he was at the point where he didn't recognize Eunice.

Strange that he survived her then.

by the way when did Charlton Heston's alzheimer started, wasn't that also around 2002/2003?

Yeah, it was around 2002 for Heston.

Or Peter Falk.

I think Howard Brown from the halifax adverts is a ripe candidate, mostley because he is an anoying twat.

Corazon Aquino - Former President of the Philippines, now responding "well" to colon cancer treatment and out and about.

Corazon Aquino died from colon cancer on August 1st, 2009. Her name should be removed from the list as well.

I think Howard Brown from the halifax adverts is a ripe candidate, mostley because he is an anoying twat.

Is he termanilly anoying?

LOL, i do belive (hope) it will be the end of him

Gene Colan hospitalized yesterday due to pneumonia and other issues

Benefit to be held tomorrow to raise money for Gene Colan's medical bills

Guest Sixtyten
Dan Rather----because I can't stand him and he looks terrible. He actually makes Walter Cronkite look healthy.

Sean Connery---he hasn't done much lately and the chemicals used to create all those hairpieces he's worn have undoubtedly seeped into his brain and are eating away at it as we speak.

Diana Ross---between her drunk driving and the insanity those Jackson kids will cause her, she's likely to make the Supreme sacrifice if we only add her to the list.

James Patterson----he will type up one tooo many of his "How to" books which he disguises as murder mysteries and someone will try one out on him.

Alex Rodriguez-----thinking he can get away with yet another steroid injection he will take one just before heading out on the field to take a whack at a ball. A new super-strong steroid will cause him to take a swing with the bat and the force will send him spinning. He will rise rapidly and hit his head on the Goodyear Blimp passing above, killing him instantly.

Someone in the British Parliament----I'm sure one of them has to either be old or in frail state of health, so it's time.

Hillary Clinton---as mentioned elsewhere, she craves attention and when Ruth Bader Ginsberg loses her battle to yet another cancer, Clinton will engage in a torrid affair with Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich---the thought of that alone will do her in.

Newt Gingrich---see Hillary Clinton

Rush Limbaugh---see Hillary and Newt.

Edward M. Kennedy---Teddy will finally go to the bottom of the lake when he forgets that even though he has ballooned up like a whale, he is not actually a whale and cannot swim (anymore).

Bob Dylan----Zimmerman will die when he realizes that nobody, not even Joan Baez gives a rat's rear about him anymore and that his 60s style protest songs are just Blowing in the wind as far as the protesters of today are concerned....which brings us to...

Pete Seeger----Now 90, (born in May of 1919) Seeger, known to many as a semi-radical folk singer from back in the 50s and 60s will be eating breakfast one morning, contempating his now erstwhile group The Weavers when he'll hear yet again, "We Shall Overcome" playing on the radio. In his rush to shut it off as he has grown tired of hearing everybody and their uncle sing (or try to sing) it he will slip on the parfait he dropped on the floor the night before. He will linger in a coma for 92 minutes before his eyes pop open and he sings one last rousing rendition of Goodnight Irene, after which he will turn to his wife and declare he wuld like to be burried in several Little Boxes.

Glenn Yarbrough----although he could rightly earn a space in the heavyweight people who refuse to die, Yarbrough who will be 80 in January is on the list because I'm intent on disposing of all the folkies from the 60s. Yarbrough will meet his fate while serenading the widow of the recently departed Pete Seger. She will grab a crate of limes and whack him until he sees lites----hence the naming of his old group the Limeliters :rolleyes:

Ron Popeil who has given us the Ginsu knife, the pocket fisherman and spray-on hair----all that spray on hair has got to be taking a toll.

NYC King Mayor Midget Bloomberg. Insisting that he won his third term fairly, he will throw a tantrum, stamp his feet and crash through the trap door which the by then dead Ed Koch had put in some years earlier in the Mayors Office.

Edward I. Koch---former NYC mayor----he's pushing 85 and is in bad health.

Ruth Madoff---unable to live on the pittance of 2.5 million she'll attempt to cook a meal herself and will be unaware that a flame should come out on top of her Royal Rose gas stove. The gas will get her.

Bernard Madoff-----Upon hearing of Ruth's demise, he will laugh himself to death realizing he got yet another one to be a victim of his greed.

Dick Cheney---former White House pupeteer, he will die from boredom at having nothing to do (i.e. people to control)

Potato Skins Baxter---a previously unknown ventriloquist, Baxter is 102, so it's about time.

Guest Sixtyten

I was going to post that Pete Seeger had died, but it was his younger brother Mike - nevermind!

I was going to post that Pete Seeger had died, but it was his younger brother Mike - nevermind!

I was going to post that Barry Christ had died, but it was his younger brother Jesus, and it was two thousand years ago - nevermind!