Canadian Paul

Deathlist 2011

I'd say Peter Tatchell.

He's had to step down from being the Green candidate due to ill health and brain issues.

After being beaten in Zimbabwe and Russia, his bran seems to of been injured and his health has been deteriating.

Guest Guest_Jessfrogger88_*
I'd say Peter Tatchell.

He's had to step down from being the Green candidate due to ill health and brain issues.

After being beaten in Zimbabwe and Russia, his bran seems to of been injured and his health has been deteriating.

Zelda Rubinstein of Poltergeist and other horror films is like dying right now... she was taken off life support.

Guest New Entry

I would like to add a new entry, born in 1928 yet very much alive .

But I think AH1N1 will do the job :) The name is Ion Penu a former state president .

And my former boss - a german jew in his seventies smells like death yet death is merciful with him.

I could bet 150 euro on each of them for happening this year .

Whos in ?

my former boss - a german jew

I could bet 150 euro on each of them for happening this year .

Whos in ?

Don't know. Is that a terminal condition?

regards,

Hein

Guest TheDeadpool.com

Checkout TheDeadpool.com for a fully automated Deadpool game.

Full color picture icon of celebrity picks. Full color avatars icons, discussion board, twitter feed, news, video and more.

TheDeadpool.com

Guest guest
I'd say Peter Tatchell.

Sorry to hear that. I've met him and he's a good man.

Doug Fieger - lead singer of The Knack. Has just had brain surgery for two tumors, but they don't seem to being going away and the cancer is spreading. News of his illness was covered extensively in the UK. As of October 2008, the cancer is supposedly "in remission", but he was continuing treatment

A long overdue update on Doug Fieger's condition. He is preparing to die.

Day-to-day, Doug says, he's weak but pain-free. The cancer has never hurt; it's the treatment that's laid him low, and he's declining any more of it

Miep Gies - Last surviving person who helped hide Anne Frank. Turned 100 this year, with conflicting reports on her health.

Miep Gies died on the 11th of January 2010, so her name should be removed from the list as well.

Paul Quarrington - Canadian author. Quarrington's quagmire concerns a cancer quandary.

DEAD, a unique pick in the DDP this year.

Obituary seems likely... :dead3:

Paul Quarrington - Canadian author. Quarrington's quagmire concerns a cancer quandary.

Obituary seems likely... :shock:

Oh good, it'd been almost 24 hours since someone who I left off my team died. :dead3:

Not sure how much coverage he'll get in the UK, but he'll probably slip by. If he doesn't, however, then I can fully justify having left him off. And if both he and Jenn Lyon get obits, it officially qualifies as my worst month for DDPing ever, no small feat. :rolleyes:

Oh good, it'd been almost 24 hours since someone who I left off my team died. :dead3:

Not sure how much coverage he'll get in the UK, but he'll probably slip by. If he doesn't, however, then I can fully justify having left him off. And if both he and Jenn Lyon get obits, it officially qualifies as my worst month for DDPing ever, no small feat. :rolleyes:

Chin up CP, there's another 11 months to get through yet, and after coming 4th in '08 you shouldn't be so negative.... :shock:

To be honest, I've never heard of him but Twitter seems to be going crazy which suggests his notability might be more widespread than Canada... in that case I expect BBC World will pick it up.

Come on...slip bye....I need a little mention...

Algirdas Brazauskas - Former Lithuanian President and Prime Minister, diagnosed with lymphatic cancer in December 2008.

Algirdas Brazauskas "in a very serious condition", according to this snippet of badly translated information.

Algirdas Brazauskas - Former Lithuanian President and Prime Minister, diagnosed with lymphatic cancer in December 2008.

Algirdas Brazauskas "in a very serious condition", according to this snippet of badly translated information.

Guessing reanimation means life support?

Probably but in this context it has all the allure of reheating leftovers from Sunday dinner. He's unlikely to trouble the 2011 Deathlist IMHO.

Being back on the dole after blowing £9million would probably drive some people to suicide. Michael Carroll appears fairly happy about it, though.

Being back on the dole after blowing £9million would probably drive some people to suicide. Michael Carroll appears fairly happy about it, though.

The phrase 'complete and utter twat' was made just for him.

Probably but in this context it has all the allure of reheating leftovers from Sunday dinner. He's unlikely to trouble the 2011 Deathlist IMHO.

Algirdas Brazauskas is still alive, but the Lithuanian government is already starting to prepare for his funeral.

Algirdas Brazauskas is still alive, but the Lithuanian government is already starting to prepare for his funeral.

Sounds very promising DDT - I've just stuck him in my new RDP entry.

Translater no speek englash so good.

Guest Samuel Johnson

Translater no speek englash so good.

He'll feel at home here, then.

Algirdas released from the hospital. Link

Can you give a full translation???