Canadian Paul

Deathlist 2011

On Wednesday afternoon, President Algirdas Brazauskas released home, announces Santariskes Vilnius University Hospital spokeswoman for the society Gitana Letukienė.

As has been previously reported, sepsis, and shock-induced and renal disorders AMBrazauskui is healed.

Patient's condition stabilized. The patient will continue with advanced prostate cancer.

President AMBrazauskas Santariskes clinics held exactly a month. Medical attention is honorary President of the Social Democratic Party took on January 10.

Since then, doctors closely monitored president grūmėsi with him for some time kamuojančiu prostate cancer. AMBrazausko state reminded the pendulum: the improvement is again shaken.

Last week even been rumors that the presidential condition critical. The dienos.lt version call the people who work Santariskes clinics, even reported that AMBrazausko life went out.

"We are very surprised by all the rumors ... crap. If something is dismissed rumors that he was dead, then, Algirdas will live a hundred years, really ...", - just a week ago, on Wednesday, smiling, said the presidential term of office of graduate wife Christine Brazauskienė.

I only know a little Lithuanian, but here's a word key:

prezidentas = president

dead = negyvas

die = mirti

death = mirtis

ligone = hospital

vezys = cancer

On Wednesday afternoon, President Algirdas Brazauskas released home, announces Santariskes Vilnius University Hospital spokeswoman for the society Gitana Letukienė.

As has been previously reported, sepsis, and shock-induced and renal disorders AMBrazauskui is healed.

Patient's condition stabilized. The patient will continue with advanced prostate cancer.

President AMBrazauskas Santariskes clinics held exactly a month. Medical attention is honorary President of the Social Democratic Party took on January 10.

Since then, doctors closely monitored president grūmėsi with him for some time kamuojančiu prostate cancer. AMBrazausko state reminded the pendulum: the improvement is again shaken.

Last week even been rumors that the presidential condition critical. The dienos.lt version call the people who work Santariskes clinics, even reported that AMBrazausko life went out.

"We are very surprised by all the rumors ... crap. If something is dismissed rumors that he was dead, then, Algirdas will live a hundred years, really ...", - just a week ago, on Wednesday, smiling, said the presidential term of office of graduate wife Christine Brazauskienė.

I only know a little Lithuanian, but here's a word key:

prezidentas = president

dead = negyvas

die = mirti

death = mirtis

ligone = hospital

vezys = cancer

Thank you sir. I just need him to cash chips by the New Year. Still sounds promising...he should enjoy his time...November will be fine.

M-M-M-Myyy Sarcoma!!!

:lol::(:lol:

:lol:

Graham Crowden (from Waiting for God), John Horsley (Doc Morrisey from Reginald Perrin), Sir Bernard Lovell & Ruby Mohammad (aged 112) must all be considered possibles for 2011.

Eddie Fisher - singer/entertainer Dad of Princess Leia, shagged Liz Taylor & Debbie Reynolds. Now in ill-health & wheelchair bound.

Eddie Fisher is mentally impaired and "losing it", according to his daughter, who speaks fleetingly of his past amphetamine abuse. Rotten Ali/Stab In The Dark has had him on the DDP for about five years now, I'm sure his faith will be rewarded before too long.

How about the Duke of Roxburghe, Guy Innes-Ker.

He is very rich, a friend of Prince Andrew, and has cancer of the oesophagus.

I'll be keeping tabs on him Winnie, he's my next door neighbour :lol: .

Was talking to someone today who has a friend who is a good friend of the Duke, before you say it, I know it could be 'Chinese Whispers' type gossip, but the person in question is reliable and not given to gossip about people, so I give it some credit. It was just a chance remark, the person mentioned that the Duke is very seriously ill and the cancer is inoperable, basically it doesn't look good. Cancer of the oesophagus is almost always a killer as it's rarely detected early and it's not an area given to being easy to operate on, you really have to catch it in Stage 1, but most people don't realise they have it at that stage. John Thaw lived about 2 years (don't quote me on that, haven't googled the exact time length) after he was diagnosed.

It was the type of cancer he has that made me decide to include him on my DDP team. I know it's not the same, but I had a dog that died of oesophageal cancer, he was diagnosed early, had the tumour cut out but the vet told me 95% of the time it comes back, admittedly that's canine tissue and not human, but it's made me take notice of stories of this type of cancer and most of the time it is fatal.

How about the Duke of Roxburghe, Guy Innes-Ker.

He is very rich, a friend of Prince Andrew, and has cancer of the oesophagus.

I'll be keeping tabs on him Winnie, he's my next door neighbour :lol: .

Was talking to someone today who has a friend who is a good friend of the Duke, before you say it, I know it could be 'Chinese Whispers' type gossip, but the person in question is reliable and not given to gossip about people, so I give it some credit. It was just a chance remark, the person mentioned that the Duke is very seriously ill and the cancer is inoperable, basically it doesn't look good. Cancer of the oesophagus is almost always a killer as it's rarely detected early and it's not an area given to being easy to operate on, you really have to catch it in Stage 1, but most people don't realise they have it at that stage. John Thaw lived about 2 years (don't quote me on that, haven't googled the exact time length) after he was diagnosed.

Excellent. He is number 48 on my shadow list right next to that Zelda creature. They tend to die in clusters on my lists...

Chris Woodhead - Former Chief Inspector of Schools who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease in 2006 - claims he'll off himself before he gets to the final stages.

Chris Woodhead interview. Quite a sad story, but he doesn't really give any clues as to when he'll decide to end his own suffering.

Michael Foot - Iain's arch-nemesis. Health is clearly failing, is much more frail, and nearly blind, turned 96 this year

Michael Foot's name can now be removed from the list as he died on March 3, 2010.

Michael Foot's name can now be removed from the list as he died on March 3, 2010.

Do you run on Energizer or Duracell?

(I couldn't help it)

For your consideration, I submit the following two names:

Burt Reynolds - had major heart surgery, is addicted to painkillers, probably not in very good health. I think he may die as soon as this year.

Penny Marshall - supposedly on the verge of death due to a brain tumor. at least that's what the Enquirer alleges...

What do y'all think of Graham Crowden (actor, Waiting for God, inter alia) for 2011? He seems to have still been working as of 2008, and I have no other reason for suggesting him except that he was born in 1922.

There are some that need to be removed...

Mick Cocks

Winston Churchill

Oral Roberts

...and there may be others, haven't checked them all

Lol, "cocks" and "oral".

:sicktherm:

90096641.jpg

regards,

Hein

There are some that need to be removed...

Mick Cocks

Winston Churchill

Oral Roberts

...and there may be others, haven't checked them all

Lol, "cocks" and "oral".

:rolleyes:

You missed Rose Gray. We'll forgive you though.

This time.

Girija Prasad Koirala - Prime Minister of Nepal who is now in ill health.

His health continues to decline. I have decided that he is going to die this year.

http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews....p;NewsID=232369

Dead...

When DDT decides, he's usually right... :rolleyes:

Hopefully, if we hear news about any of these candidates that don't have their own thread, then we can post that news here and, if the mods deem it worthy of a new thread (like Robert Anton Wilson), then the posts can be moved. Hopefully this will avoid the starting of threads along the vein of "Tom Poston has cancer." "Ooooh, he looks like a good bet." "He just died" etc. with nothing much to offer.

Well, on that note, Stewart Udall breaks his leg, but is in "excellent health"

And now, three years later, his health is not so excellent. In fact, it's non-existent, as he's quite dead.

Svetlana Stalin: Stalins Daughter

First of all, she never had this lastname and is commonly known as Svetlana Alliluyeva or Lana Peters. In recent decades she was rarely in focus of media and in 2008 there were some unproven reports that she died. Although she has been living a hard life she will turn just 84 in 2010 and she's unlikely to die as no reports of her terminal diseases or sort of it were revealed. So I find this nomination is short of arguments.

Svetlana Alliluyeva has been in the press recently, as a reporter tracked her down living in Wisconsin. However, she vanished again after she was located and hasn't been seen for three years. She also spent some time in the UK, living in Bristol and Cambridge.

Gene Colan - American comic book artist, dying of liver failure.

His liver seems to be taking rather a long time to give up the ghost. He's still active enough to have just broken his shoulder.

Going through the list, for the first time this year I believe:

Seve Ballesteros - Master golfer, who received chemo after having a brain tumor removed in October. Prognosis supposedly now very good.

Seems to think that he's beaten the cancer.

Ronnie James Dio - Badass rocker, currently fighting stomach cancer. Has a decent chance of surviving, but certainly not out of danger yet.

Sez Wikipedia: On 14 March 2010, Dio's wife and manager Wendy posted an online update on his condition: "It has been Ronnie's 7th chemo, another cat scan and another endoscopy, and the results are good - the main tumour has shrunk considerably, and our visits to Houston (cancer clinic in Texas) are now every three weeks instead of every two weeks."

Mark Halsey - Footy referee, now having a tough time with with cancer of the lymph nodes.

Looks like Halsey is back... perhaps one to be removed from the list.

George Kimball - Sports journalist who has "six weeks to two years" to live, thanks to terminal cancer.

Still fighting the cancer.

Maura Tierney - American actress, currently awaiting surgery for breast cancer. In her words (August 20, 2009): "I will not know either my exact diagnosis or course of treatment until that surgery is performed". She was, however, forced to leave her current projects the next month.

Tierney, like Halsey, is also back to work, probably another one to be removed.

List now updated more or less to today.