Canadian Paul

Deathlist 2011

Edwin Morgan - Famous Scottish poet, now in very ill health, but still making a few public appearances. Turns 90 this year.

Edwin Morgan died on the 17th of August 2010. His name should be removed from the list as well.

Laurent Fignon - Former Tour de France winner, now suffering from advanced intestinal cancer.

Laurent Fignon's name can now be removed from the list, as he died from advanced intestinal cancer on August 31st, 2010.

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir -Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, so might go same way as al-Zarqawi did. May or may not have been captured in early 2008

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir was killed on the 18th of April 2010. His name should be removed from the list as well.

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir -Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, so might go same way as al-Zarqawi did. May or may not have been captured in early 2008

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir was killed on the 18th of April 2010. His name should be removed from the list as well.

In your spare time, Unknown Man, do you dress up as Marilyn Monroe and play table tennis against three-toed sloths?

just watched the C4 programme on Henry Hill, aka the real-life subject of Goodfellas. Looks like some tough living, plus there's probably still lots of Mob characters who wouldn't mind seeing him dead, and his witness protection has run out. Only 63 this year, but looked worth consideration at least. Anyone else see the show?

So I bought a copy of GQ (I know, I know, but I had a long train journey ahead of me) to read today, and apparently our Henry is still using heroin and drinking himself into a stupor most evenings, despite being the wrong side of retirement age, and spent a few months homeless last year as well.

Tony Judt - British historian, in the advanced stages of ALS as of January 2010.

Tony Judt died on the 6th of August 2010. His name should be removed from the list as well, along with Sir Cyril Smith, who died on the 3rd of September 2010.

Ultimate BB Nadia at risk of suicide, or maybe 'show at risk of death by apathy spins another non-story.'

He has now apparently been rushed to hospital having attempted to take his own life.

sorted for you :blink:

He's a bloody tranny

He's actually a very convincing one, I never guessed. I blame my ignorance on the fact that I've never been a fan of BB, which I watched only when there was nothing better on the box.

Ultimate BB Nadia at risk of suicide, or maybe 'show at risk of death by apathy spins another non-story.'

He has now apparently been rushed to hospital having attempted to take his own life.

He's a bloody tranny

He's actually a very convincing one, I never guessed. I blame my ignorance on the fact that I've never been a fan of BB, which I watched only when there was nothing better on the box.

But she's had all the surgery - surely that makes he a she?

He's a bloody tranny

But she's had all the surgery - surely that makes he a she?

Beg pardon - ''she''..

Oh come on - NADIA - such a strange person - I don't feel using the terms "he" or "she" is quite addiquate! And to use any other term would be rude. So in my book I just have to revert to "person", and then find other ways to avoid having to use gender centered sentences.

Eddie Fisher - singer/entertainer Dad of Princess Leia, shagged Liz Taylor & Debbie Reynolds. Now in ill-health & wheelchair bound.

Eddie Fisher died on the 22nd of September 2010. His name should be deleted from the list as well.

What are the chances of Pat Burns getting a written obituary in the UK?

I think considering his successful 80s pop career, and his recent plastic surgery disasters, he's assured of one.

I think considering his successful 80s pop career, and his recent plastic surgery disasters, he's assured of one.

LB - thats Pete Burns.

Pat Burns is something Canadian. I think he has something to do with ice hockey.

LB - thats Pete Burns.

Pat Burns is something Canadian. I think he he has something to do with ice hockey.

That's right - http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/20...6/15377291.html

If he makes it to 2011 he'd be almost certain to die then, but I seriously doubt he'll get a mention in the UK press...

Guest Guest

LB - thats Pete Burns.

Pat Burns is something Canadian. I think he he has something to do with ice hockey.

That's right - http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/20...6/15377291.html

If he makes it to 2011 he'd be almost certain to die then, but I seriously doubt he'll get a mention in the UK press...

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...94&hl=burns

Cheers for the link :)

How about Yao Defen? Tallest woman in the world, several health problems, but a UK obituary...?

Moss Keane - Irish rugby player, supposedly seriously ill with cancer, but rallying after treatment.

Moss Keane died on the 5th of October 2010 from cancer. His name should be removed from the list as well.

Any update on Vasily Aleksanyan? Does anyone think he'll actually get a mention/obit in the UK?

Mulling over whether to put him in my list for next year, it's him, Penny Marshall (who I'm not even sure is ill) or Muhammad Ali (still making the odd public appearance).

I was thinking about Sara Payne as well but she looks to have recovered now.